• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

MISFITS

Lilliana

Lilliana ~♥~ Silver, Forever!
    Years
    Shade smiled at him "I really enjoy being with you Grims" she said happily. She enjoyed being in his company. To top that off he was incredibly good looking and amazing in bed. She felt like he could understand her in a way no one else could or even bothered to.

Spikey-Eared Pichu

Pichu-pi!
    Years
    Grims smiled back, "And I enjoy being with you, Shade." He held her close as they flew, "I wonder where we'll be going next...Once Chuck get's here..."

The thought of all of themconstantly being on thr run made him slightly nervous.

Last edited:

Lilliana

Years
    "I'm not sure...don't really care where we go as long as we're still together" she smiled up at him as he held her closer a blush coming onto her face the wind blowing her hair slightly. He's so cute she thought happily.

Spikey-Eared Pichu

Pichu-pi!
    Years
    "Yeah..." Grims blushed as she smiled at him. He was suddenly very glad that he'd lost his boxers and shirt.

She's so...amazing...He smiled a goofy smile at the thought.

Lilliana

Years
    Shade giggled at him when she saw the goofy smile on his face. "Whats the goofy smile for?" she asked still smiling at him. She wasn't paying attention to anything around them her focus entirely on him as she cuddled closer to him to keep warm.

Spikey-Eared Pichu

Pichu-pi!
    Years
    "Wha?" He blinked, "Oh, um, nothing...hahah, was just thinking about how lucky I am..." He blushed again.

Ho-Oh was coming up to the mountain.

Lilliana

Years
    "Wha?" Grims blinked, "Oh, um, nothing...hahah, was just thinking about how lucky I am..." He blushed again.

Shade giggled at him and smiled blushing slightly as well "Your soo cute when you blush" she said to him noticing they were nearing where they left Toby and Mike.

Spikey-Eared Pichu

Pichu-pi!
    Years
    Grims blushed harder, "I seem to be doing that a lot lately, hahah..."

They landed on the cliff face, Grims and Shade getting off before Grim's Zoroark transformed back into his natural form and curled up to power nap.

Grims smirked at the boys, "We miss anything?"

Lilliana

Years
    Shade giggled at him as he blushed harder "It's cute" she said as they got off of Zoroark.

Shade watched as Grims smirked at Toby and Mike "We miss anything?" and she couldn't help but wonder when this Chuck was going to get there.

Shade smiled grabbing onto Grims hand "Yeah what did we miss?"

Sweet Dreams

[I]are made of these~[/I]
    Years
    Mike wrinkled his nose. "Yeah, I know I guy who's practically cheating on his girlfriend with his Purugly. Talk about gross. Of course, that might have something to do with him being a junkie, but..." he shrugged. He was a pretty good customer and always paid up on time. Sure, Mike's skin always crawled whenever they met but each to their own. It was one of the many things he usually didn't bother thinking about when it was over and done with.

"Yo! Keep your pervy-ass Pokemon away from my junk!" Grims shouted as he jumped back from the Haunter. Puppet just snickered and Mike pretended not to hear. It was really getting more and more clear that he and Grims probably wouldn't have gotten along very well. The other man took offense to things so easily and seemed to overreact a lot. Plus... sex with a guy, relationship with a girl. Mike made a face. He really should've connected the dots earlier. Sure, he always viewed any and all of his partners as desirable, but to him sex was just a way to further the relationship and become more intimate with whoever it is. It was about trust and bringing the relationship to a deeper level and making the other person feel good. Sex just for the sake of sex was cheap and he could never quite find the attraction in boning someone who you barely knew just to get maybe ten or fifteen minutes of physical pleasure.

He sighed. "Okay, now he's just being sexist. I get the fake proposition because I'm a guy, and she gets the slightly rude and disturbing yet awesomely romantic ride over the city. Do you think he'd like me more if I had girl parts?" he said, pretending to sigh wistfully. In truth he was already over it - even the residual hurt had gone now that he saw things objectively. This was just some good-natured ribbing on his part, because Tony was a fun guy to joke with and playing the 'woman scorned' amused him.

Mike snorted. "Sure. Trendy. It also makes you look around a hundred and three years old," he said, shuddering melodramatically.

Grims and the girl - he had to stop calling her that, really - landed and asked whether they'd missed anything. Grims was still in his birthday suit, but truthfully the moment Mike decided that a relationship was pretty much not an option, he'd stopped being interested.

He smiled widely to show that his next words were a harmless joke. "Well, me and Tony here just went for a romantic cruise over the skies of Cerulean City." His grin softened a little though. "You two... are adorable. Odd, but adorable. Um... what's your name again?" he asked the girl sheepishly.

Lilliana

Years
    "Well, me and Tony here just went for a romantic cruise over the skies of Cerulean City." Mike joked with a grin before saying "You two... are adorable. Odd, but adorable. Um... what's your name again?" the question directed at Shade.

She smiled "I'm Shade. Your names Mike right?" she said still smiling at him a faint blush on her face from the comment he had made calling her and Grims adorable.

Sweet Dreams

Years
    The girl blushed, and Mike decided he could see why Grims became so interested in her. She was very pretty, with her dark skin and freckles and even the bright purple hair. From what he'd seen of her personality before, though, she'd always seemed a little bit stand-offish and moody, but that might've just been because she was being forced to do some stupid crap like community service. She didn't seem too bad, though, like this, and she seemed happy. Happiness was always beautiful.

"Oh, that's right! Of course, you're Shade," he said in realisation. It was a strange but somehow fitting name that he'd found interesting. He couldn't believe he'd forgotten! "And yes, I'm Mike, but you wouldn't think so with Tony calling me Mark all the time."

He shrugged up at them. "Well, Chuck hasn't arrived yet. You two could always go ahead with your Zoroark if you wanted. Have yourself a nice little private dinner or something. Just watch out for any wild probation officers roaming around," he said.

In the meantime, Candy looked Shade up and down once before lightly jumping off Mike's head and floating over to hers. She was fascinated by the hair. It looked sort of like candy, which she liked very much. It was fairly disappointing that, when she nommed on it, it tasted like hair. It was alright, though, she hadn't been expecting much.

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    "It is very modern," Toby screwed his face up. "I think she'd like you more if you had lady bits." The two 'lovebirds' returned from their brief trip. Ugh, disgusting. It wasn't even cute or anything. Was Grimey naked again? What was with this kid and taking off his pants? Not everyone else wanted to see downstairs.

"Oh yeah, I recently got the abilty to fly, so me and Mark flew together while I held him tenderly," Toby said sarcastically, rolling his eyes. He blinked. Mark was... wait, what?

"Your name is Mike? I thought it was Mark! And you keep calling me Tony! It's Toby. Toby!" He waved his arms about in the air. Well, he couldn't be too angry at Mike since Toby had got his name wrong too. He smiled shiftily back at Mike... Mark. "Markus."

Sweet Dreams

Years
    "I do so love to be little spoon," he deadpanned. Then he blinked at Tony. Or Toby. Or Tony. Wait, he was getting confused. His name was Toby. Toe bee. The Beedrill stings the toe. Huh. Ouch. Wait, he was having a conversation with Toby. Wait, Tony. No, hang on... Hey, he called him Mark! Well, he couldn't get too upset, mostly because he found the whole situation funny.

"You didn't know my name was Mike? I thought you were having a go at me! And I thought your name was Tony. Like Anthony, without the A. And the N. And with a silent H. Or something." He paused. "Toby or not Toby, that is the question," he said, finding his own joke rather hilarious. "Ain't that right, Anthony?"

Markus and Anthony... They sounded like a comedy act. "Dude, we should totally get our own show," he said with a laugh. "Give up our lives of crime and elope to a place where nobody'll judge us for deciding to become clowns!"

Lighter regarded them sombrely, while Puppet picked up a few rocks and began to juggle.

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    "I say we embrace our criminal sides and use our new found powers to rob banks. With stand up comedy on the side," Toby laughed. It could work. If Mike could actively seek something out or maybe think about it and see around it, they could look for unprotected money. Or Mike could act as a human security camera. And Toby could use his wind power to... cut stuff up. Or push stuff. Whatever, it wasn't foolproof, but it could work. "Or we could become magicians. That would be the equilivent of robbing banks. Execpt the suckers would just give us the money."

Toby returned Erro and Clay back into their respective PokéBalls but left Alice out to sit comfortably on his shoulder. He took a seat on the dirt, sliding his hands through the dirt by his side before yawning loudly. Chuck better get here soon. He was kind of tired.

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2023
    "I have no damn idea what happened yesterday, or what's going on now." He watched as her green eyes darted to each of the others' faces nervously. "And it's freaking me out. There's three...humans dead here. We've got a real mess to take care of..."

Apparently she thought we'd be arrested, he thought. "I think we should ask the others if anything happened to them or something," he said, "Anyone have anyone one of their numbers, I have Toby's." He looked at the others again and could tell they were worried. He reached his hand in his pocket and pulled out his LG Rumor, ready to dial Toby's number.

Sweet Dreams

Years
    "Dude!" he said, eyes wide, "we should just all start a circus instead of community work! I mean, you know that circuses are full of criminals and run-aways. We'd be perfect!"

He turned to Grims with a wide grin. "You could be the Firebreather and Pokemon Tamer in one with your Zoroark, and you, mademoiselle... what's your power?" he tried to think for a moment but realised that he didn't actually know. Candy was still clinging to Shade's hair, looking like she was about to fall asleep.

He saw Toby yawn and yawned loudly himself. Vomiting was tiring work, and it felt like that was all he'd done that day. He closed his eyes and tried to find the guy called Chuck. If he remembered correctly, Chuck was the first guy who'd found the Mightyena. He felt his vision switch a little as it zoomed (and really, there was no other word for it because it was moving and his body was staying still and the strangeness of this made him lightheaded) in on Chuck's... energy? Aura? Something that made Chuck uniquely Chuck out of all the people in the world.

...Well, Chuck certainly wasn't flying anywhere. Not when he's sprawled all unconscious over a chair like that, certainly. Not unless he had the power to teleport people with his mind or something. While unconscious. Which sorta meant that they had to find another way down if they didn't want to sleep in the wilderness overnight.

He slowly withdrew his sight before opening his eyes. He was pleased that there was no stabbing pain this time, and best of all, no vomiting.

"Dude, that Chuck guy? Passed out. He's not coming to get us anytime soon," he announced while reaching up to pet the Pikachu. "So, can't we just get down the same way we got up? With your Zoroark?" he asked Grims.

Last edited:

PL4Y3R

Head of Pokemon Wild
    Years
    Chuck woke up with the largest headache and the world, and the only way to cure it was cold, hard liquor. Already feeling the buzz wearing off from the passed out chick on the bed, he wrote down his number on gum wrapper in his pocket from a few days earlier and placed it gently on her chest. He pulled his phone and started texting Moby before deciding against it, besides if they REALLY wanted to get down they could use their pokemon or something.

Booze. Beer. Liquor. Chuck had to get his hands on some. Letting the nurses know to call him if Kylie woke up (or if they started to get lonely), he went to the pokemon center to pick up his pokemon before going on his search for booze. Unfortunately, he didn't have his ID on him and he would have to break his promise set in stone with Kylie to never do anything illegal ever again. Oh, well. Finding a nice little ma and pa liquor store, Chuck used a stolen credit card that his Dad got for him on his 21st birthday, and purchased enough beer to fuel a frat party.

Opening up a can of bud, he gluped down the whole beverage in 5 seconds flat with just a little foam spilling out onto his shirt, no wonder they called him the chugger in college. Already feeling himself getting lighter, he downed 4 more and ditched the cans in a sewer before releasing Drake and hopping on his back. Chuck then spent the next 5 minutes parading down the streets singing show tunes at the top of his lungs. After starting and forgetting the words to a large number of songs, he finally called Moby back asking where his group was in a very, very, drunken way "Where at Moby fly me Wailmer trolololo?"

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    "Whoa, whoa, whoa, I'm not having a naked guy and a... her in my circus," Toby shook his head, eyebrows raised. Circuses were for freaks, yes, but not freaks like them. They were freaks before the storm. Seriously, guy that likes to be naked and girl who acts dark and mysterious with purple hair (plus her name was Shade. Who names themselves that?). Not even cool. Toby looked over at Mike, whose eyes were closed. Okay, had he fallen asleep? He opened his eyes a short time later, he seemed pleased. What, why?

"Dude, that Chuck guy? Passed out. He's not coming to get us anytime soon," Mike gave Alice a scratch. "So, can't we just get down the same way we got up? With your Zoroark?"

"Ugh, what? Why? Lousy. Asleep on the job." Toby flipped out his phone and to his surprise, it started ringing. It was Chuck. Okay, he was awake now. That was good news. But it still didn't change the fact that he went to sleep and left him and Mike with these two retards. " And what? With them? You have to be kidding." He answered the phone.

"Where at Moby fly me Wailmer trolololo?" A sloppy, hardly hearable voice said. Toby guessed it was Chuck but it didn't sound like he did a whole 30 minutes ago. Okay, what did... wait what? Moby... like the Wailmer? What did anything have to do with a boring book have to do with Toby?

"What? Chuck, are you high or something? You were meant to come pick us up, ass hole," Toby yelled back into the reciever. "We're on the mountains off Cerulean! Come get us! Like, right now? Not after a stupid nap."

Sweet Dreams

Years
    Mike looked back at Grims. and snapped his fingers. "Okay, yeah, talking to people while naked is kinda rude. Plus we have a straight guy here, so he might start getting freaked if he happens to see another guy's junk at eye-level," he said brightly.

Mike raised his eyebrows when the phone rang.

"What? Chuck, are you high or something? You were meant to come pick us up, ass hole," Toby yelled loudly. Seeing as Mike was right next to him, he winced at the volume. "We're on the mountains off Cerulean! Come get us! Like, right now? Not after a stupid nap."

"Wow, he's awake? Well, you know, he's probably..." Mike mimed taking a swig of alcohol with his hands. His stomach growled. "Oh yeah, I totally need dinner. Everything I've eaten since yesterday's come back up during the day."

He wiped his tongue over his teeth and grimaced. "Oh, I taste disgusting," he said. "Come on, it'll take, what, ten minutes to go down? Ten minutes of discomfort, versus all of us staying up here without food. Ten minutes. Food. Fooood~" he said, holding both hands up to mime weighing the options.

Back