• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

MISFITS

PL4Y3R

Head of Pokemon Wild
    Years
    "What? Chuck, are you high or something? You were meant to come pick us up, ass hole," Moby sounded like mightyena, yap yap yap. "We're on the mountains off Cerulean! Come get us! Like, right now? Not after a stupid nap."

"Gorsh Moby!" Chuck said as Drake started to take off in the direction of the mountains "Didn't know you were so.... beeep booooop beeeeep booooop. the call you were on, with chuck, is dropped. AHAHAHAA JUST KIDDING!!! Imonmywaythough, don't leave!" he finished, dropping his phone and watching it smash on the ground.

"SHHHH**********TTTTT!!!" he roared as he realized his phone was now gone so the nurses wouldn't be able to call him if Kylie woke up, or if they wanted some "shuga".

Chuck pulled up to the mountain a few minutes after the drop, now a sad drunk because of his phone, with another beer in his hand. "Get on, hoes." he said glumly addressing the group.

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    "I am freaked. Put some pants on, Grimey," Toby glaned at Grims for just a second then looked back at Mike. There was a loud crack and the phone cut out, quickly ending the phone call. Thank god. If there was something that Toby could not understand, it was that entire conversation, if you could call it that. He shoved his phone back into his pocket and nodded at Mike. "I. Am. Starving."

It wasn't long until Toby could see a small, orange speck in the distance, slowly getting closer and closer. As he approached, Chuck honestly looked like crap. Miserable and crap.

"Get on, hoes," Chuck said quite bluntly. Toby didn't argue and climbed onto the Dragonite.

"What are you, sad that you killed the probation officer? Okay, let's just hang our heads for a minute of silence while we remember how she tried to kill us and we kicked her ass 6 feet deep," Toby blew a strand of hair out of his eyes.

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    "Good as dead," Aaron mumbled, unflinching at the now dead body, he helped kill.

He look towards the others, ignoring what they had to say, and spoke.

"We should burn up this place, a forest fire if you will... There is plenty of evidence to suggest it was us that we are responsible. One of you should take care of this, I've still got my phone, and I managed to swipe Toby's number."

He walked 10 metres away from the group, recalling his pokemon and dialing the number.

The phone rang, and when it was answered, Aaron did not respond right away.

PL4Y3R

Head of Pokemon Wild
    Years
    B*tch, Chuck thought in his head as Moby asked if he was sad about the crazy demon chick they murdered multiple times earlier. Pivoting slow enough for Moby to see his slightly annoyed, and mostly drunk face, he punched him in the face with enough force to only knock him off the dragonite. "You can get back on" he allowed himself to say as his eyes started to droop from tiredness yet again. Pulling out a few more cans of booze, he chugged one before throwing one can each at all the others. "Hurry up! we gotta get back to my booooooooooooooooo!" he said before unleashing a burp so powerful it could have gotten someone drunk just from smelling it.

Sweet Dreams

[I]are made of these~[/I]
    Years
    Oh, wow, he was right about the drinky-drinky aspect of Chuck. Maybe he was becoming psychic too? Like he could tell the future now?

That notion was quickly smashed to pieces as Tony (and really, Mike just could not think of him as anything but Tony now) jumped onto the Dragonite straight away, threw out a casual insult and was drunkenly punched in the face before being yelled at to get on again.

He stood up and dusted himself off before helping Tony to his feet and catching the can of beer that was thrown at him. He shrugged and opened it, drinking down a large mouthful before scrambling on the Dragonite.

"Don't mind Tony. He's like a four-year-old. Only, you know, old," he said happily. He probably shouldn't drink on an empty stomach, but whatever. It had been a screwball of a day and he had visions and threw up a lot. The least he could do was drink to make up for feeling like he had a hangover for most of the day even without any alcohol in his system.

Cooker

As free as my hair
    Years
    "I think we should ask the others if anything happened to them or something. Anyone have any one of their numbers? I have Toby's," the one dude said. And the other dude, in his macho act responded:

"We should burn up this place, a forest fire if you will... There is plenty of evidence to suggest it was us that we are responsible. One of you should take care of this, I've still got my phone, and I managed to swipe Toby's number." He scampered away on the phone before Alex could question his method.

So, instead of arguing that a fire might attract some slight attention before they could flee, she asked to any of them that would listen:

"So who's got a Fire type? I can slice the scene, shock it or freeze it, but burning lies outside of my specialty," which referred to her Sceptile, Emolga, Lapras and lack of a Fire type, respectively. Alex was just glad that someone had a plan and was taking control, though that plan seemed faulty unless one of the men had used a Fire Blast TM previously.

As the thoughts raced through her mind, the girl felt that sensation again- the one of a sudden gust aimed at one part of her body. Looking down, she realized that her breast was taking after her hand and was currently invisible. On her chest, next to the still-visible breast was a circle of flesh where the boob normally attached to her torso. Reaching up, she could feel the breast and cupped it in her hand, though it was still invisible. This didn't embarrass her, it only intrigued her.

Spikey-Eared Pichu

Pichu-pi!
    Years
    OOC: Sorry for the lateness. Also Grims has pants on.

IC:

Grims just ignored the two idiots. "You realize I'm wearing jeans, right?" He tugged at the fabric to prove it. "Seriously, if you two want to see my junk that badly, you should have came to me before I got acquainted with Shade." He wrapped an arm around her waist and smiled at her.

When Chuck arrived, drunk, Grims made a face, "Hey, man, I appreciate your coming here to get us, but if you're that sh*t-faced, I'd rather not. I'll just take my Pokemon and follow you. Shade," The Zoroark barked and transformed into Braviary, "Um, actually I meant this Shade," Grims explained. "Anyways, are you gonna ride with Chuck, or me?"

Lilliana

Lilliana ~♥~ Silver, Forever!
    Years
    Shade smiled at him as he wrapped his arm around her waist. "Anyways, are you gonna ride with Chuck, or me?" he asked her.

"Of course I'm going with you" she said smiling at him. "If he's drunk thats just not safe." she added resting her head on his shoulder looking at the drunk Chuck and telling that by the fact he was drunk something had happened that upset him.

Spikey-Eared Pichu

Pichu-pi!
    Years
    Grims smiled, "Alright, then ladies first," he said, stepping aside so that Shade could climb onto the Braviary.

He then turned to the others, "If you guys are gonna come, then I guess you can ride with us. Unless you'd like to take your chances."

Lilliana

Years
    Shade smiled climbing onto the Pokemon's back. "Thanks" she said looking around. The area had a slightly destructed look to it from the fight with the probation officer, and the sun was faintly seen on the horizon. Where do we go from here? Shade thought shaking her head.

She got out of her thoughts in time to hear Grims say "If you guys are gonna come, then I guess you can ride with us. Unless you'd like to take your chances." directed at Toby and Mike.

Spikey-Eared Pichu

Pichu-pi!
    Years
    Grims climbed on behind Shade and wrapped his arms around her waist casually.

He looked around and frowned slightly, Was this a sign of what the rest of his life was to be? An endless struggle with people trying to kill him because of his powers?

Grims dispelled the thought and rested his chin on Shade's shoulder, happy to at least have one good thing in his life now.

PL4Y3R

Head of Pokemon Wild
    Years
    Chuck chugged down yet another can (he was going to be smashed in the morning anyway, it's not like it could get worse) before replying to fire man and weird chick (hehehe what great names) "It's not like I'm driving dumb dumb, Drake here is doing allllllll the work, now follow us.". As time slowed down while he waited for Moby and Mars to hop on, the watery feeling returned from earlier, and he promptly released the 8 beers he had consumed over the course of the night onto the floor. "DUUUUUUUUDE" he yelled into the night, not realizing he was the one that had vomited, "NOT COOL!". Pointing his now feminine finger at the M'n'M duo, he started to speak in a voice that resembled, scratch that, a voice that was Kylie's "Hurry up, seriously, my babe ish waiting, kinda sorta."

Spikey-Eared Pichu

Pichu-pi!
    Years
    Grims went wide-eyed, "Um, bro, did your nads like not drop when you hit puberty? Cuz you totally sound like a chick."

He was kinda freaked by Chuck's girlish voice, though the sudden fountain of puke expelled from Chuck's mouth didn't bother him.

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    "Thanks bro," Toby said, using the offered hand by Mike to get himself up. He cracked his chin and rubbed it gently. It stung, but only because he had been punched there recently by a flaming hand. The burn was still there and Chuck had been so lucky as to hit the burn straight on. "You d*ck! That was the side with the burn I got from that," he waved a hand in Grims' direction, "loser. Ugh."

He sniffed and climbed back onto the Dragonite, screwing up his face at Mike. He was mature! He was mature enough to get his own place (ie. be homeless in a PokéCentre) and he a steady income (ie. busking and stealing).

"My hair is dyed silver. Dyed silver! Can't you see the regrowth?" He shook his hands through his hair. He turned to Grims, narrowing his eyes. "And no way am I going with you guys. The dude is drunk, not the Pokémon. I can risk that." The puke that came out of Chuck's mouth (maybe that's why they called him Chuck) was easily avoidable and Toby wasn't that concerned with the high voice. One, he was drunk and two, a lot of weird crap had happened today.

Spikey-Eared Pichu

Pichu-pi!
    Years
    Grims eye-rolled, "Look twinkle toes, I was just trying to be hospitable, which is more than you can say about yourself. And," a fireball ignited in his palm, "If you ever refer to me as anything less than a human being again, I'll be sure that your face isn't recognizably human."

He rose from his seated position and stared Toby down, "I dunno what the f*ck your problem is, but I haven't done anything to you that you didn't deserve! So get off your rag because it's obvious you're PMSing, and shut that damn trap of yours!"

Lilliana

Years
    Shade got off the Pokemon's back and stepped in front of Grims. "calm down we don't want to cause any trouble." she said looking at him as she placed a reassuring hand on his arm. A fight breaking out is the last thing we need right now she thought looking first at Grims and then at Toby.

Spikey-Eared Pichu

Pichu-pi!
    Years
    Grims avoided Shade's eyes but extinguished the flames, "...Fine..." He returned to sitting down on the Braviary's back. "I'm sorry," he said to Shade, only loud enough for her to hear.

Grims lit a fire on the tip of his finger and willed it to grow and shrink.

Lilliana

Years
    Shade noticed Grims avoided her eyes, and for a second was afraid that he wasn't going to calm down. That was proven wrong when he said "...Fine..." and sat back down on Braviary's back. She sat down next to him just as he said "I'm sorry," at a volume only she could hear.

"It's alright" she said just as quietly. "I'm just glad a fight didn't break out" she added watching him light a flame on his fingertip.

Spikey-Eared Pichu

Pichu-pi!
    Years
    The flame changed color to a soft blue, "One will eventually," Grims said. "It's only a matter of time." He sighed and extinguished the flame.

I don't want her to get hurt...

PL4Y3R

Head of Pokemon Wild
    Years
    "Flame boy, FLAME ON!" he screamed at fireman who was now being groped by weird girl. "ewww, weird-o's get a room. and hop off Moby's d*ck, he's a boss!" he said clapping Moby on the shoulder just as he climbed on. Long blond hair now tickled his face as he extended his hand for Mars to climb on Drake's back.

Kylie must be awake by now
    , he thought to himself perversely, and I'm hoping I can get some action once we get back. He licked his lips at the thought of Kylie's, and they tasted just like hers. "What the hell?" he said out loud as he looked down at his body, well formed breasts and all. "God d*mnit!" he screamed out loud, sobering up a little, "Not again!"

Back