• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

MISFITS

PL4Y3R

Head of Pokemon Wild
    Years
    Moby finally woke up from Chuck's annoying noise making, but instead of seeing the signs of distress on his face, he threw a pillow at it. What a punk, probably never drank in his life, explaining his lack of sympathy for an obviously hungover man. Grumbling the whole time, Chuck spent the next five minutes stripping his and Moby's beds clean of sheets, and started to make a blanket fort that stretched from Chucks bed, under Kylie's, to Moby's.

Moby then lay down on his bed, for some reason not noticing his naked mattress, and started to talk to Chuck. "Free food, right? Hey, and where's Mike?". How the hell was he supposed to know?! Answering his stupid question with a mumbley "Shut up, Moby", Chuck went back to his fortress of darkness and quiet, daydreaming of going up in the mountains with Kylie, not hungover.

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    "My name is Toby, douchebag! Tobias Treston. Toby! And if you're hungover, that's your own fault," Toby frowned at him, "and gimme back my damn sheets. If you want to hide like a kid, go hide in one of those." Toby ripped apart Chuck's fort and took his sheets back. He sat up, rearranged it all and looked over to the other side of the room, making sure the beds actually had sheets.

"Oh hey, look, there's Markus!" He slid out of bed and walked over to the sleeping post-teen. He looked really peaceful when he was asleep. Time to change that. Toby prodded him in between his eyes, laughing as he did so.

"Wakey wakey, Markus. This is your alarm. Douchebag, WAKE UP!" Toby whispered loudly into his ear, laughing as he did so.

Sweet Dreams

[I]are made of these~[/I]
    Years
    Mike didn't know when he'd fallen asleep the night before. He remembered he'd been able to watch himself walk a few steps with his eyes closed though (and woah, try explaining that to anyone who hadn't been in the storm). Next thing you know, he'll manage to watch himself close his eyes and rub his stomach while patting his head.

Still, he diddn't remember his sight actually turning off. One moment, he was watching himself slowly make faces (which looked pretty ridiculous and very disconcerting) and the next minute he was lying in bed. Somebody was shouting something about a guy named Markus. That sounded pretty familiar, but he was distracted because somehow his vision had ended up in a storage closet. But not just any old storage closet; this one held a nurse and a guy who were very happily making out. It was... strange.

He felt something prodding between his eyes and heard a familiar voice calling to him, "Wakey wakey, Markus. This is your alarm. Douchebag, WAKE UP!" He felt like the couple he was watching bemusedly should hear him too, but they were oblivious and he doubted he would ever get used to the dichotomy. He focused and... there! He felt his muscles move. Before yesterday, he'd never paid so much attention to his muscles or had to think so hard about getting them to move before.

"I dun wanna wakey," he slurred, unused to talking while in his state. The couple was still heatedly attached to each other by the lips and he was pretty sure they'd surpassed a minute without air. He paused for a moment. "M'mouth tastes like puke. N'I'm hungry."

He left the couple in peace, reeling his sight back in before opening his eyes. He was met with the sight of Tony's face and he groaned. "If I have to wake up to your face once more, Anthony, I might just have to stab myself," he joked as he gingerly sat up. Already, any trace of grigginess or sleepiness was being erased as he stretched and yawned.

"So, what up?" he yawned. "How's Alice?"

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    "This is the first time!" Toby said, pushing the "Call Nurse" button above Mike's bed. "Alice is great. And I'm fine, see? Only a scar." He poked his scar below his right eye. It stung, only a little bit. Alice responded to her question with a perky, "Pika, pika!" The nurse that was called walked into the room, with an eyebrow raised.

"He's hungry," Toby said, pointing at Mike. She frowned back at him.

"This isn't a delivery service you know, we do serve breakfast to all of the patients at a certain time. Without you telling us. Besides, he's not even a patient here! Anyways, you, him and that guy and her," she thrust a hand towards Chuck and Kylie, "are all free to go whenever. You just have to sign some forms and sign out."

"Sweet!" Toby punched a hand into the air but quickly pulled it back when it stung. "I say we ditch the drunk and leave already. I want a healthy breakfast, like a cheeseburger or something." The nurse rolled her eyes.

"You also all recieved a message," she handed Toby a letter she had in her hand. "It came in this morning." And with that, she left the room. Toby unfolded it and read it aloud.

"Dear Mr. Tobias Treston, Mr. Mike Fields, Mr. Charles Sterling and Ms. Kylie Oautourette,

"Yesterday, at 10:04pm, Ms. Kylie Oautourette was admitted into the Saffron City Medical Hospital. Soon after, at 10:32pm, Mr. Tobias Treston and Mr. Charles Sterling were admitted into the Saffron City Medical Hospital and Mr. Mike Fields was reported to have stayed the night in the Saffron City Medical Hospital. Doctors have told us that you all have made a swift recovery during the night and we are very glad to hear that. However, there are other matters at hand.

"We will need each and everyone of you to return to the community centre today for questioning. Failure to comply will mean your sentance will be extended or you could be arrested. After your time with us is done, will you continue your community service for the day with myself, your temporary probation officer.

"Best regards, Colin Henry."

Toby slowly lowered the letter, staring at Mike.

"Oh sh*t, they know we did it," Toby said, his eyes wide open.

There was a shfft noise coming from the door, a letter popping through under it. Shade, now wide awake, went over and noticed it was addressed to both Grims and herself. She opened and read it. It was... an order for her and Grims to report to the community centre immediately for questioning.

"Mr. Gripp? I'm sorry to disturb you but there's a letter here for you," the old lady running the hotel knocked on the door, her tone ringing quite nervously. She didn't like disturbing her customers but this one had the word "urgent" written over it. Aaron was already awake and opened the door and accepted the letter, thanking the woman as she left. He read the letter, addressed to him and the others. It was a letter explaining that all of them must head back the community centre as soon as they possibly could.

(OOC: For those who don't know, everyone has one of those probation ankle bracelettes for tracking. Similar to this. That's how the letter got to you guys. Yay for magic Rp master abilities!!)

Sweet Dreams

Years
    "And it's already one too many," Mike replied easily. "Well, of course you're fine. I heard somewhere that jerks are like cockroaches; no matter what you do to them, they just spring back up. Alice, though, doesn't have that advantage."

Mike looked around their room as Tony and the nurse talked, regarding the lump that was Chuck with amusement. The man had been plastered last night, so it was no surprise that he was miserable that morning. He made a face and felt like going home to brush his teeth and take a shower. And maybe eat, if there was anything in the fridge. If not, he could just nip down to Ms Thomson's bakery and charm her into giving him a small loaf of bread and take a croissant or cake in the meantime. Now that sounded like luxury.

He snapped out of his little bread-induced fantasy when Tony started to read his letter out loud as the nurse was leaving. He only started to get worried near he end because damn, he'd forgotten about those damn tracer things. Who knew that the government could waste money on ankle-tracers for a bunch of miscreants? That was obviously where all the money went. No wonder they were dirt-poor.

He stared at Toby. "Wait, no," he said, thinking. It wasn't something he made a habit of doing, but he'd make an exception just this once. "No, if they knew, they'd've come and arrested us when we were sleeping. They wouldn't just let us run around, they'd get people to get us. So they don't know anything, or they have no proof. I think, anyway."

Rena Ryuugu

はぅ〜
    Years
    Kylie rolled over in her sleep, almost tumbling from the bed, and awoke with a start. She sat up, holding her head, then looked around the room. The mean boy was there, prodding one of the other workers, and a fort had been constructed using a majority of the beds - hers included. She almost laughed - it was like they were all normal teenagers for a second. Like none of the oddities from yesterday had ever happened. But they wouldn't be so easily forgotten, and she knew that.

Kylie hopped out of bed and walked over to the mean boy, who was reading aloud a letter of some sort. Her interest was piqued when he said they had to return to the community center.

"Oh sh*t, they know we did it," Toby said, eyes wide with fear.

"Wait... what did you do?" Kylie asked. "I think me and Chuck might have done something worse. We could be in a lot of trouble. But..."

PL4Y3R

Head of Pokemon Wild
    Years
    At the sound of Kylie's voice, Chuck rose out from under his fort, despite the pain, and walked over to the young blond.

"Hey, I don't think you should be standing yet" he said with concern in his eyes, and a smile on his face.

Just as he was starting to waiver from the pain of the light and sound in the room, the nurse he had sent away earlier came back with the tray of food that he had requested earlier.

Maneuvering him to sit down as he ate, the nurse told him the contents of the tray "Here we have a steaming bowl of oatmeal, a plate of pancakes and eggs, and some Moomoo milk to help with the hangover", she finished, whispering the bit about the Moomoo milk so she wouldn't get fired for giving it to him. "Oh and guys," she said as she walked out of the door, eying the room, "you should leave fast if you don't want to be stuck cleaning up this mess."

Seeing the letter for the first time, Chuck asked for the "DL" as he scarfed down as much food as he could. The special milk started to take effect just as the bad news was broken and he almost spit up the remainder of the creamy liquid, "D*mn, that's not good" he said regaining his composure for Kylie. Leaving the remainder of the food to be cleaned by the staff, he got up out of his chair, throwing on his clothes, and headed for the door. "I don't know about you guys, but I'm going right now. I'm not trying to be punished for evasion and murder." he said as if skipping community service was a worse crime then manslaughter.

Cooker

As free as my hair
    Years
    The bed creaked as Alex slowly rose out of it. A blinding light was streaming in through the dirty window and she could sleep no longer. After showering, she realized that she had no clean clothes to change into (besides her orange jumpsuit, still folded in her purse), nothing to straigten her hair with, no fresh contacts to wear. Settling with her rectangular-frames glasses which were stored in her purse, she began doing her makeup in the mirror. But she was interrupted by a flash of the dead police officer's blood spraying over the car's windsheild, casuing her to jump backwards and streak eyeliner down her cheek. This thought had plagued Alex throughout the night as well, and now she had large bags under her eyes and nothing to conceal them with. Pip squeaked on the bed, staring at his master with large and alarmed eyes.

"We need a drink."

---

The motel owner lady was seated behind a desk in the little office building. Their plan was low, but necessary- there must be some alcohol stored around. Alex walked in, Pip steathily hopping behind her feet. As soon as she reached the counter, the woman's eyes on her, Pip scampered behind it.

"How can I help you darling?" the woman asked with a sweet smile. Darling. How old fashioned.

"I've just got a concern...maybe a complaint, whatever you'd like to call it." She spoke slowly, buying time as her Emolga silently scavenged for anything behind the counter where the owner was now distracted. Alex paused.

"Uh oh, what is it?"

"Well I just...was a bit shocked to see that my sheets were covered in blood?" Any color that had been in the woman's face before was completely flushed out. Talk about gullible. Alex paused again, waiting for the owner to exhale.

"Covered?" she rasped, holding a dainty hand up to her chest in horror. "I'm so-" She swallowed, hard. She appeared to be asthmatic. "So sorry..." The door to the little building opened a tad and then shut, but only Alex seemed to have heard.

"OH! I've just remembered, I'm PMS'ing so...well, yeah." Alex spoke the words as if she was unsure of them herself, but then turned towards the door anyway. "My bad!"

Outside, having gotten out of sight of the office, Pip hopped out of a bush, a glass bottle clenched in his large teeth.

"You always go for the Vodka," Alex commented with concern, but snatched the bottle from him anyway. "Blueberry flavored? Sick, but it'll have to do." And the two of them walked back to their room, eager to forget the present.

Rena Ryuugu

はぅ〜
    Years
    Kylie giggled at Chucks concern for her. No one had ever cared for her like he did, especially not any boy. She followed him to sit down while he ate. The food actually looked decent - she couldn't decide if she was hungry or not.

When Chuck heard the news, she could tell that he was flustered, but he tried to save face by cussing and getting up to go. Kylie watched him as he walked to the door.

"I don't know about you guys, but I'm going right now. I'm not trying to be punished for evasion and murder."

"Wait! Don't you think we should stick together?" she asked him from the bed where she sat, folding her legs into indian style.

Sweet Dreams

Years
    "Doesn't make sense not to go together," Mike shrugged at the other two. "I mean, we are going to the same place from the same place and at the same time. There's really no use pretending to not know each other," he told Chuck and... that blonde girl. Sometimes he wished he was better with names. What was her name...? Katie? Kayla? Michaela? Something along those lines, anyway. She was that suspiciously nice one who was either much too trusting for her own good or very good at acting nice. He watched her thoughtfully. Something about her statement bugged him...

"Oh!" he said in sudden realisation after a little while of staring at the girl and wondering what it was that was tugging at his mind. "You're the one who smashed one of the probation officers in the face with a Pokeball!" He paused. "How's your leg? That looked like it really hurt."

He stood up and walked over to her with a friendly grin and his arm outstretched expectantly. "Hi, I'm Mike. Was your name... Michaela or something?" he asked, taking a stab in the dark.

PL4Y3R

Head of Pokemon Wild
    Years
    Chuck was standing just outside the door way when Kylie screamed for him to wait.

Just peeking his head inside, he pushed for the rest of the group to follow, "Guys, come on! They aren't going to feed you here, we need to get there soon, and quite honestly I'm nervous that if we get there after everyone else we'll be in trouble!", he finished unknowingly sounding like a 5 year old begging his mother for something off the shelf of a department store.

Finally deciding that he'll wait until everyone else is ready, he sat down back in his chair next to Kylie, waiting for anybody to make the move to leave.

Rena Ryuugu

はぅ〜
    Years
    (ooc - Kylie only touches mike quick, so the power doesn't effect him)

Kylie disregarded the fact that her statement had earned her multiple strange looks from around the room, namely a scruffy looking boy whom she hardly remembered seeing at the community centre. He interacted with the others as though he had been there, though, and she accepted it. Kylie looked around, pulling her hair over her shoulder, as always, and pretended not to notice him looking at her. She knew any eye contact would be awkward for the both of them.

"Oh! You're the one who smashed one of the probation officers in the face with a Pokeball! How's your leg? That looked like it really hurt," the boy that had been looking at her suddenly said. He got up and walked over to her where she sat crosslegged. "Hi, I'm Mike. Was your name... Michaela or something?" He grinned at her - she couldn't help but smile back. He was cute, his cheeks rosy - without the scruff, he would look so much younger. She reached up and shook his hand, quickly releasing it before the impending nausea set in.

"Close! It's Kylie," she answered. "And it's okay, I think! They stitched me up, I'm like a raggedy ann doll now."

She pulled up her hospital gown up her otherwise nearly flawless thigh to show him the long scar, then realized her underwear had been removed when it was stitched up. Not that he had seen anything besides her thigh and hip, and more about the fact that she hadn't even noticed, Kylie blushed, then quickly pulled her gown back down.

PL4Y3R

Head of Pokemon Wild
    Years
    Chuck felt jealousy rise up in his chest as Kylie started lifted up her gown for Mars, a courtesy she had not shown him, the man who carried her and cared for her the whole day before. Besides, everyone knew they stripped you before putting the gown on, and her lifting it up just disproved his idea of her still having her innocence, something he liked to take for himself.

He cleared his throat, rather loudly, before standing and walking over to the window where the sun was still rising. Why the hell was he awake so early.

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    Toby sat quiet while the others talked themselves out, stroking Alice slowly while trying to think. Why would they be summoned for questioning? Had they found something in the centre? They had already dealt with the body of the Mightyena. Although, Mike had said something when they had left about a Raichu? He shuddered as he remembered the sight of the Mightyena, all mangled. And dead. But like Mike said, if it was for something like murder or attempted murder or accused murder or whatever, they would already be in jail. Toby pushed the thought away and stood up from the bed and grabbed his things from next to his bed and quickly changed in the bathroom, throwing the gown into the shower. He checked his scar again (still looking awesome) and left the bathroom, smacking his hand against the door to get everyone's attention.

"Well, if you guys are done making out, let's go. First stop, I want to grab some new clothes," he motioned to his shirt, full of burns and holes from his incident with Grims. "Second stop, we get some grub. Third stop, whatever! Let's just go already!"

Lilliana

Lilliana ~♥~ Silver, Forever!
    Years
    Shade read through the note and stopped walking face blank Questioning...why are we needed for questioning she thought thinking back remembering the dead Mightyena. "No that was taken care of" she muttered sitting down on the couch with a shudder still thinking. "Thats it...the Raichu...they must have found the Raichu!" she exclaimed reaching her conclusion before she realized Grims was still asleep. Shade stood going to his room and shook him awake "Up and at em sleepy head time to get moving" she said as she shook him.

"Ughhh...what?" Grims groaned still half asleep as he looked up at Shade through half open eyes.

"Get up we have to get going. We've been summoned back to the community center for questioning about yesterday. After that we get to continue our service oh joy" Shade answered the last part of her sentence laced with sarcasm.

Last edited:

Sweet Dreams

Years
    Mike didn't even notice Kylie's little faux pas, much too pleased with the fact that he almost had her name right and happy to see that she was feeling better. She was a brave, brave woman from what he'd seen. Braver than he seemed to be, anyway. He didn't even stop to wonder why she didn't think it was strange that he knew about her fight against an axe-crazy officer. Probably thought Chuck told him or something.

Speaking of which, the man cleared his throat pointedly and stared aggressively out of the window. Mike furrowed his eyebrows and wondered why he was suddenly so pissed off. Maybe Tony did something again?

Mike shrugged and turned back to Tony when he spoke, his trademark grin once again adorning his face. "Coming, honey!" he replied sweetly before exaggeratedly rolling his eyes. "Men," he huffed to Kylie jokingly, "they can never just admit that they're jealous. Especially the straight ones."

He gave her a deep bow before walking over to Tony and lightly pushing him out the door while calling out, "I guess I'll leave with Mr. Snarky over here, and you can take Mr. Cranky along when you're both ready! See ya, lovebirds!"

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    "You know it baby," Toby said, giving Mike a sheepish grin. "I don't want no one messing around with my girl." He patted Mike on the head. Alice jumped onto his shoulder as Mike nudged him out the door. Once they were outside, Toby instinctively walked towards the PokéCentre. On several occasions, he had ended up at the hospital during the early hours of the morning for things like bar fights and over done Pokémon battles (although nothing as serious as his brawl between him and Grims) so he knew his way back. It wasn't that far anyways.

After some light chit-chat, the two were already there. Toby quickly darted inside and grabbed a t-shirt, his favourite in fact. Hopefully, this one wouldn't get destroyed. Perhaps he should keep his mouth shut around Grims? Nah, that guy was a tease. He reacted at anything. All Toby had to do was poke his tongue out and he would get a punch in the face.

He re-entered out into the main lobby where he had left Mike standing, new t-shirt (and pants. He had taken the initiative since his other jeans probably smelt trashy anyways) and catwalked out of the dorm hallway.

"Let's get some food. I hope you have money. If you don't, I'm sure we can, you know, get some," Toby smirked. If he maybe practised a little, he could probably control a few dollars to come out of a till and into his palm. If he practised, that is. He lead the way to some kind of fast food joint which had arguably the best burgers in town.

Rena Ryuugu

はぅ〜
    Years
    Kylie smiled as the two left the room, happy to be making more connections within the group. She glanced around the yet to be cleaned up mess, and her eyes landed on Chuck. She got off the bed, and tiptoed over until she was really close to his back. Standing on tiptoes, she whispered in his ear flirtatiously.

"Were you by any chance a bit jealous back there?"

She suppressed a giggle as she proceeded to press her body against his back, wrapping her arms around him and resting her hands on his chest.

PL4Y3R

Head of Pokemon Wild
    Years
    "Were you by any chance a bit jealous back there?"

Chuck wanted to reply back bitterly, but as soon as Kylie placed her hand on his chest, all the anger in him left, and all he wanted to do was sit and just be with Kylie.

"Of course~", he said just as flirtatiously back, "who wouldn't be jealous if they saw you talking to another man. I thought I was gonna have to shoot him... just kidding hehehe" he finished, telling a little fib about the thought not even occurring in his head.

Sweet Dreams

Years
    Mike waggled his eyebrows suggestively when Tony started to catwalk, fighting to keep from falling over in laughter. Who knew that a guy who could be such a jerk could be quite fun when you realised that he should be taken about as seriously as a Magicarp? When Tony suggested they get some food, Mike started to pat at the many, many pockets of his khaki pants. He knew he had stuffed a small wad of cash somewhere on his person when they caught him...

Oh. Wait. He'd used it to help pay off their gas and electrical bills. Not to mention some food a few days back. His shoulders slumped in disappointment just as his stomach growled fiercely, reminding him that he had kept nothing in his stomach the previous day except, ironically enough, a can of beer.

"Sorry, got nothing on me," he said, shrugging. "What do you think we should do?"

Back