• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

MISFITS

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2023
    OOC: Theres nothing to write about for us...

"Get it? D-deuces is like sign language for like "I'm out hoes!" But I just got here!"

Kellyn turned to see Alex staggering into the room. He held himself back from laughing. Well she must be drunk, he thought. "Yes," he said, "thats really funny." Pulling out chairs for him and her, he sat down. He looked back at Aaron for a second and then back. "Do you need help or something?" he asked Alex.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    "He... he's not gorgeous!" Toby picked up the Aron and pulled off the little bits of shell that were stuck to it. "He's totally bad ass! A monster!" He stroked the Aron like an evil mastermind strokes his cat. It made another noise. Another chime of a bell. Oh god. It was the best noise Toby had ever heard. Like the bacon of audible sounds. Toby did admit to himself that yeah, it was pretty gorgeous, but no straight man who was also a bad ass used the word gorgeous in public. Unless it was to some kind of lady friend.

"I vote on "Killer" or "Destroyer" or something," Toby nodded. "That sounds super bad ass. He'll be such a bamf. Speaking of bamfs," Toby turned his head towards the general direction of the community centre, "I think we should head towards there. We have our supplies, we can discuss names on the way."

Chadlington

Aka Will Vailencourt
    Years
  • Will woke suddenly from a pretty vivid dream. He couldnt remember the dream, but he knew it was pretty insane. He was covered in a cold sweat. He remeber that he was in fact at the hotel, not with Toby's group. He somehow felt that he knew what the other group was doing though. Or maybe he just dreamed about it. He overheard some voices in the bAckground. He could clearly hear Aaron. Deciding it was about time to pipe up, he rolled out of bed and through some loose fitting shorts on. He washed his face and fixed his hair, making sure he looked absolutly perfect for his next encounter with Aaron. He left the bedroom adn walked into where Aaron and the others were. They were talking about going back to the Detention Center.

Will had been pretty quiet the last couple of days, and no one really took any notice of him. This suited him just fine. He was getting a lot of text and calls from potential clients, all of which he was screening. He just wasnt in the mood. After his last encounter with the hiker...Will wasnt having sex for a least a month. He still has a little trouble walking.

"So tell me again...why do we need to go back there?" He piped up.

Will had been keeping quite for one specific reason. He was trying to focus on this new found ability. He needed to be able to control it. He was continuously trying to determine who was who in his head, which until recently, he had been unable to do. The only voice he could clearly hear was Aaron's. Everyone else seemed to be getting a hold of their powers, even growing them. No one even knew what his power was yet, or wether or not he even had one. He was thinking it was about time he let them know. He just needed to wait for a someones big secret...

Last edited:
    Back