• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mister, my cat is better than your dog

Graceful

あぁ、たいさ!♥
Years
  • I've got two dogs, a Jack Russell Shih Tzu cross called Holly (4 years old) and a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel called Willaby (3 years old). I also have a hamster who is on the verge of death and everyone's shocked that it's still alive XD
    My family's had too many pets >w< Honestly. We've had 3 cats, Flick, Simber (who died most recently and who was like...21/22 years old) and Prudence. We've had too many hamsters, 3 gerbils, 2 goldfish, a house rabbit called Tre, an outside rabbit called Cloud and maybe some more XD

Years
  • I can't have any pets in my apartment.

In the past, I had a betta fish named William (not named after my roommate though!). That was the only pet that was actually mine. Also considered the family cats as mine; when I was last living at home we had two, and they've since gotten a third. I miss them. ;___;

Her

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    I HAVE A CAT AND A DOG AND THEIR NAMES ARE NANA AND HONEY AND WE ARE VERY GOOD AT NAMING PETS MY PREVIOUS CAT WAS CALLED GIRL THEN SHE DIED IT WAS VERY SAD THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONDOLENCES AND MY PREVIOUS DOG WAS CALLED MARTY AND HE DIED TOO HE HAD A STROKE AND I'M HONEST WHEN I SAY THIS I CRIED FOR NEARLY TWO DAYS STRAIGHT

I LOVE MY PETS VERY MUCH MY CAT HATES ME BUT SOMETIMES THE HATE IS MUTUAL BECAUSE HE (WE THOUGHT HE WAS A SHE AT FIRST BUT HE TUCKED HIS HE PART AWAY AND WE THOUGHT IT WAS A SHE PART BUT ONE DAY HIS HE PART FLOPPED OUT OF NOWEHERE AND IT WASN'T A SHE PART AND NOW HE IS A VALUED MEMBER OF THE MALE HOUSEHOLD) IS A RIGHTEOUS LITTLE ARSE SOMETIMES BUT SOMETIMES HE'S COOL IDK
    MY DOG IS A FAT LAZY THING BUT SHE'S SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO COOL TO PLAY WITH SHE JUMPS AROUND EVERYWHERE WHEN SHE WANTS TO AND YEAH SHE'S AWESOME SHE'S A GOLDEN RETRIEVER/LABRADOR AND SHE IS SOOOOOO NICE SHE BARKS ALL THE TIME BUT SHE WOULD NEVER HURT A FLY

BUT THERE ARE SOME OTHER PETS WHO HAVE NOT SURVIVED THE TRIALS OF HARLEQUIN'S HOUSEHOLD
    I DEDICATE THIS SECTION OF THE POST TO LUIGI: THE BIRD WHO FLEW AWAY AND WAS EATEN BY A HAWK A COUPLE OF MINUTES AWAY
    AND SKYE: THE BIRD WHO FROZE TO DEATH
    GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN

I LOVE ANIMALS

Mr. Magius

  
    Years
  • I have a yellow and green budgie named Sherbet. He's adorable, and about 3 years old :-)
    I've had two other budgies, my first named Spearow and the second Shreeky, as well as a rabbit named Peter.

When I'm older and have my own place I'm gonna have a crapload of animals. Mostly dogs, budgies, cockatiels, a parrot, a bunny, etc. That is all.

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2022
    I've had a lot of pets through the years. Dogs, cats, fish, hamsters, birds, sugar gliders...
    Many of them passed away or we had to find them new homes because we moved a lot.
    The pet I remember the most was my black and white cat named Spot. I was 8 and didn't really care that that was what you named dogs. He followed every where I went. He was hit by a car and was fatally wounded. I sat with him while took his last breath.

Sorry for the sad story. I love all my pets. I can try and name them all for you.

Dogs
    Lucy, Myla, Mylo, Minnie, Mickey, Boo Boo

Cats
    Pepsi, Cola, Coca, Spot, Ginger, Peanut, Nelson, Wiggles, Panther

Hamsters
    Miss Tiny, Bubbles, Tinkles

Fish (I don't name all my fish.)
    Kai, Yue, Mr. Oscar

Sugar Glider
    Ren

I feel bad for not being able to remember every single one.

Years
  • I've had a few pets over the years. The first one I got was a cat when I was about 6 called Adam. He was jet black and didn't give a **** about anyone. When I moved house a few years later we left him with the old woman across the street because she used to feed him and he'd generally spend more time over there than with us. Whilst we had Adam we also got a few hamsters over the years, I don't remember their names but I know the first one died in his sleep and the other two got out of their cage and the cat ate them.
    After that we got a rabbit, Peter. We got him off a friend of mine when he was 1 year old in 2003 and he passed away late last year. He was a tough old rabbit.
    Then about 6/7 years ago we got a Dog called Patch from a dogs home near where I used to live. He's a Dalmation/Jack Russel cross and he's the derpiest thing you've ever seen <3 he has crooked ears and has a skin condition which makes him shed his fur constantly so he has bald patches where his skin rubs but he's still adorable even if we're constantly cleaning up his fur.

Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2012
    Where to even start on this one....

Currently I own two dogs and four cats. The two dogs are both little Chihuahua's and are SUPER annoying little things. They bark, and they bark, and they bark.... It just gets to be a bit much. The thing about their bark, too, is that unlike a real dog it is so high-pitched and god-awful. It's worse than nails on a chalkboard to me!! It might just be evoking some bad memories of these miserable little creatures, but nonetheless: Chihuahuas are lame! As for my cats, two of them(the oldest two) are both gray and white. They are named Marty and Bud. Marty is our oldest cat and he used to mob around punking on Bud and the other kitty-kats in my neighborhood. Recently, however, he battled a dog and has a nasty battle scar to bear witness to such a tragic event. It is slowly healing and the fur is even starting to grow back now! Bud is the second cat I own and I got him my friend when she moved as she couldn't take him and just kind of left him here.... He used to be a pretty cool cat but now he's all like senile(which is weird because he's only like 1 and a half) and acts hella strange. He dislikes cats because my older cat beat him up all the time and will only eat out of his food bowl as a last resort; he much prefers to eat his food out of a pile on the ground or chair. My other two cats we got around the same time, within a month or two iirc. The first one was an all black cat that my grandma's neighbor had to give away. I THINK my family named him Snickers, but I don't ever refer to him as that... I just call him the "Black Kitty" or the "(Little) Negro Kitty" as a joke amoung mates. He doesn't do a whole lot, haha. He just lays their mostly, tending to pick the most inconvenient spots like right in the walk way i front of the gate to my backyard will someone will step on him when they are coming through, not paying ANY attention and especially in the night. The last cat we have is an orange one that I used to call "Orange Kitty" as it never really got a name. Recently, however, I have taken to calling her Jowalla, as that is her true, given-by-mother name(more inside jokery, ofc).

Other than what I own right now I have owned 5 other dogs and countless other cats. My dogs were: 1.) Karma, a black German Shepard that is as dumb as a doornail and loves to chase shadows. We don't have enough property for him and so we gave him to my Uncle to care for. 2.) Lucy, a black Lab. I don't really remember this dog all that much to be honest. We didn't have her very long and she quickly was transferred to a better match for a home. 3.) Bammer was the first dog that I ever remember owning. I don't even know what breed he is, just that he was a small ,miserable little thing. My mom thought he was Guinea Pig when she first saw him. 4&5.) When I lived in Sacramento I(well my mom, really) owned two Boxers and these are the dogs that I have the faintest memory of one. I don't even really remember their names but I think that the females name was Maggie and the male was Ty. But don't quote me on that last one! Other pets we've owned have included turtles, chickens, snakes, lizards, and at one point even a wolf!

Back