• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Misty, May, or Dawn?

Misty, May, or Dawn?

• Total voters

Xashlei

Contest Nerd
Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2009
    I liked Misty, because she had a temper as short as mine (well, in the past--lately I've been more patient, I think), and maybe because of nostalgia. She's tsundere! Dawn is decent, I like her style. I dislike May as a character (unless I ship her Drew + she is inferior to Sapphire), since I found her too whiny (ironically, I'd probably be like her too if I was away from the luxuries of home). Her team is cool though. So for me, Misty > Dawn > May.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • You cant replace misty...I stopped watching after she left.(your opinion)
    Well, I too was a misty fan but I didn't stopped watching after that. Its not that she can't be replaced but its that she should have a good successor.I like may too but not as much as misty.

~SilverSoul

I'm Back!
    Years
  • Misty for sure. She was the first to appear on the show and had a great personality. Dawn and May were for sure a poor replacement for her.

Back