• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Misty, May, or Marina?

Natsuki

.bluefang.
Years
  • I believe this fits a little bit better in the Pokemon TV Shows & Movies section. ^^; Afterall, these characters are more familiar coming from the anime than anything else, really. X3

*moves*

~Kelsey

Years
  • uhh well misty, cause i dont like may at all, but i like Marina a lil bit^-^

cant beat the orginal maiden of the water pokemon

Newten5

The lost soul
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 6, 2009
    Whick Marina do you mean? The one in gilberman's sig or do you mean the girl character in pokemon crystal?

Anyway I like Misty and May, I can't decide which one is better XD

~Newten5

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
  • Ugh! Talk about the unoriginality! What's wrong with a poll versing Morty and Brawly, or if you like girls, Sabrina vs Erika. I mean COME ON!
    Anyway, Misty all the way, May shouldn't even be on this poll, it'd be even a LITTLE original if it were just Misty and Marina
    and Ju-Ju-chan, I think they meant Marina/Dani from the Raikou special not Marina from the Orange islands, if that's what you meant.

gilbertman

Where am I?
    Years
  • Crystal Clair said:
    Ugh! Talk about the unoriginality! What's wrong with a poll versing Morty and Brawly, or if you like girls, Sabrina vs Erika. I mean COME ON!
    Anyway, Misty all the way, May shouldn't even be on this poll, it'd be even a LITTLE original if it were just Misty and Marina
    and Ju-Ju-chan, I think they meant Marina/Dani from the Raikou special not Marina from the Orange islands, if that's what you meant.

yes i know i like Dani/Marina a lot more then May or Misty, im not that stupid :P....or am I XD

marillmonster2000

PC's True Blue Marill
    Years
  • Do You Mean
    Misty, May, or Marina?
    Marina?

Or The Marina From The Raikou Special?

(hope you don't mind me using the pic from your sig, gilbertman ^^; )

If It's The Raikou Marina, Then I Like Her. If It's The Other Marina, Then I Like Kasumi.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Apr 27, 2011
    I don't like Misty. But May isn't what you'd exactly call hot. o-o; Cute, yes, but not hot. XD And uh.. Even though I really, really, really don't like Misty, I guess she's the hottest, but I wouldn't know, I'm a girl. XD

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2020
    I liked Dani and Marina they were both hot.Misty with her give me my bike because I like you Ash.And May is a retard shes always crazy and dum.

fallen_natsumixx

K a i o r a
    Years
  • Which Marina? If the Marina from the Raikou episode then I choose her... if it's the other one... well then I won't choose... I don't like them at all... but that would be considered SPAM so I guess I can handle Marina (Orange Islands) better then Haruka or Kasumi.

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
  • Marina~~<3<3 Where did you guys think I got my usernamie from? ;D
    But I like Kasumi, too. She isn't like most stereotypical characters. Not Haruka though, I prefer Sapphire over her. It's not like I don't like her, but in contrast to Sapphire, Haruka doesn't stand a chance.

Wild > Girl-ish :D

Back