• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Misty or May?

Misty or May?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tzuri17

Look! it's a messege! --->
Years
May.

May of course. :classic:
i'ts good to see some other girl in the team for a change...

ShadowPikachu

Hylian Wanderer
Years
I like them both, but i slightly prefer Misty because ive seen her and got to know her character from the tv series a lot better. Things could change though.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
Years
That was sarcasm right? You weren't serious right? Because frankly, your the only person I've sen spam up here. You put up insulting statements that have no backing or proof, and you disregard what Chairman Kaga jsut said to you. you're the spammer here. Clean up your act, because we're trying to keep this De bate under control. And by teh way, you apparently haven't read this topic through becaues I've provided many valid points about how good May is!

Mullet, your sarcastic remarks are also out of control. I'm not a May lover. I may prefer May over Misty, but so do many others. That does not make us May lovers. Your remark is almost as unfair as teh post above this one.

pokeknight

Hyper Member
Years
Well! I amn't a spammer!

I have went through whole topic Already! Pogiforce-14!
You had started going offtopic here!
I can't see how u proved that May is better than Misty!

BigBoss

Banned
Years
  • Seen Sep 14, 2007
Oh cmon, Everyone has their opinions. Neither is better. There is no need to start a argument over who is better. There just anime charicters and people have their tastes.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
*sigh*

Either debate right or don't debate, this is sort of embarassing to Misty fans who actually have a reason why they're fans...oh wait, they're not going to listen anyway, so why am I saying this? -_-;;

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
Years
Then tell them your reason, stop calling me a May lover, and get back on track.

I already gave my rason two ro three times already. If that otehr person really didn't see it, then he wasn't paying attention. I'm just coming here now to make sure people don't say anything unfair or offtopic.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
Years
Okay, first of all, quit insulting. It makes you annoying.

second, everything you'vesaid up to this point has been either rediculous, not a well thought out reason, or has been disproven. (My reasons were better. :P)

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
Okay, look Mullet. Personal insults aren?t tolerated and don?t help further your debate. Either calm down and look at both sides fairly while discussing yours, or do us all a favor and don?t post in this thread again. If you do post again, I expect a kind post saying why you like May, and why you don?t like Misty as much. Not a ?why I hate mistylolz? post mind you. Post any other way and this topic will be closed, courtesy of you.

Mullet

Banned
Years
Frist of all don't tell me what to do. Next blah,blah,blah,myreasons were fine and I'm not the olny one who gave reasons why Misty was better and you said one of them won a debate with you about who was better and he was supporting Misty so that means you loose bye-bye.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
I?m an admin. It?s my job to tell you what to do, and you ignored it. Good day sir. Everyone look, this idiot got the thread closed. By the way, I win and you can't post now to say I don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back