• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Misty or May?

Misty or May

• Misty

Votes: 55 57.3%
  • May

Votes: 41 42.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Alright, let's get a discussion going.
    I like AAM(isty)L and i think that May is someone to take away from the series for good.

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    There is a shipping debate thread for this but I like May. And your sign is too big. Its over the limit.

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    I used to be a huge fan of AAML the original but now that I've seen all this fan art and fanfiction, I'm bored of it and am now currently interested in DraggirlShipping CALL (Clair and Liza love) or IAJL (Ibuki and Jiiku love)
    I do think May will eventually leave when AG is over. She just seems like a short-term character. But if she stays and Misty doesn't come back, it will be for a good reason.

MistyManiac

I need to post more often
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2018
    I'm a Misty fan at heart but don't get me wrong I don't hate May. I just like Misty's character more, it was very well developed.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Misty. Ash and Misty have more in common, not to mention an obviously deeper relationship.

Oh, and AAML, I REALLY like those pics of yours!! That's EXACTLY what'll happen.

Mandy-Chan

*~Candy Mandy~*
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 24, 2007
    I vote Misty, she's my favorite charactor^^. I'm a big pokeshipper, they make such a wonderful couple. Some of the hints are really cute^^. Oh and like Mistymaniac said I don't hate May I just like Mistys char. more^^
    *~Mandy~*

MewthreeXL

Ascended Mewtwo
    Years
    May is a better character than Misty was or ever will be.Even if May does leave,which I doubt,she will still be a better character IMO.At least that constant arguing and
    bickering and complaining is over.

Years
    If we're talking shippings, I hate AAML. A lot.

Advanceshipping though, I like that. Yup.

If we're talking about characters... Well, I hate Misty too. In Kanto anyway. Can't remember Orange Islands, Johto she sucked (everyone did), and Hoenn she's pretty cool. But May owns her. So I voted for May.

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
    Years
    I pick Misty no matter what,Ash and Misty just seem like the perfect couple.Though I still like May as a character,I just think Misty is better.

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
    Years
    I would like to choose both 'cause the're both my fave female characters.
    I would like to see Misty coming back but definately not see that May goes away.
    They both are great ^___________^

SleepyGomamon

I do NOT taste like ramen
    Years
    Misty kind of irritated me...what with her odd temper and periodic tantrums. I can't deny that she had a number of positive points, but I prefer May myself.

Years
    They're both good characters, I think. ^^; They have cool Pokemon, and they have good personalitites. And for shippings, well, I don't care at this rate. :P

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    If we're talking shippings, I hate AAML. A lot.
    You know something? Maybe one day you'll be a huge AAML fan yourself. I mean look at me, I'm a recoverer from being a GIGANTIC May hater (and I mean big). I used to bash May, draw blackmail pictures of her and try to write her out of the story completely. Now May is all right, sometimes I write love stories on her and Richie, especially when they go to Italy.

Cresselia

Plasma Elite
    Years
    I like them both, but Misty's better. =P May's just way too picky. (And I'm also a supporter AAML)

B-Baller

My ballin' is br00tal
    Years
    May definitely. At least she doesn't fight with Ash more than Misty does....o_O

EDIT: Advanceshipping forever! Pokeshipping, well its okay, but I'm not a darn supporter. (I used to like Pokeshipping but when May came, I almost wished Misty would never come back, ever.)

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back