• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Misty or May?

Misty or May

• Misty

Votes: 55 57.3%
  • May

Votes: 41 42.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Remember, blackrein, that's the work of the translators...

At least, that's what I've been told...

Eh, well. I share practically the same feelings with Light_Azumarill. I thinkg that couples that seem too perfect really are too perfect: Boring! Ash's and Misty's are nearly opposite with one another in some respects, yet both of them manage to cope with each other. Call me crazy, but that, I believe, is what couples are supposed to be about.

misty-slave09

Kasumi<3
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 12, 2009
    misty because all the fights that she had wit ash and their love story made the show much more intresting may is just a loser i mean she didn't even know what attacks her pokemon used in the beginning
    and besides i'm misty's #1 fan!

pichugirl

CardCaptors
    Years
    • Age 32
    • MD
    • Seen Oct 3, 2007
    Elite Trainer Raven said:
    To those saying Takeshi and Masato are useless, you really need to keep your mouths shut if you don't look at the Japanese episode news. They both do end up having episodes based on them and they do end up having important roles (specifically Masato saving a sick Ralts and developing more character). They at least get episodes devoted to them to build up their characters, unlike in Jouto where Kasumi basically just sat around and did nothing. Yeah, she did have episodes where she participated in the Whirl Cup, but there wasn't much development since it was the same crap about her wanting to be a better Water trainer as usual.
    What's so wrong about that? If she wants to be a better trainer then she can be a better trainer I mean if you have played any pokemon games the whole point was to become a better trainer ( If you haven't then what I said was pointless but still...) I mean Ash wants to be a better trainer too. Are you saying his adventure is a bunch of crap too?

Years
    Well, you just gravedug. By rights, I should close this but I know that the thread will be made again in some form. So I dunno.

Besides, 440 some replies, I think we discussed this to death. Heh.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back