• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Misty was on TV today!

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    They finally aired teh episode with misty! And she acted as if she never left. I was expecting some sort of surprise reunion like when they remet with Richy, but it didn't go that way. May and Misty got along fine. The fluidity of which Misty slid right back into her position was a bit dissapointing though. :\ Her emotions seemed to underplayed, that at times I ahd forgotten she was there. Togepi got more attention than she did. :\ Althoguh I msut say, I was please to see her pull Brock away jsut like before, and be mean to ash just like she used to. :D

What is your opinion on Misty's return?

Mandy-Chan

*~Candy Mandy~*
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 24, 2007
    Like he said,in the first line that is.It twas awesome,gets little twinkles in eyes.Though I do think that Misty should have been a little more emotional about seeing her friends.She was really sad when she left. If she had to go home to watch the gym because her sisters went on a trip around the world and she mentioned her sisters being at the gym why exactlly does she go back home instead of staying with the gang. ~It might be because of that one episode in the pokemon hoso that had luvdisk make misty fall in love with tracy and vice versa but I hope that will wear off
    <---note the avatar~I wish they had the pokemon hoso in the U.S.I hope she comes back in the next region.

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
    Wow, she's back for this and the next episode. Yet, nobody become emotional, nor came into phsyical contact. The only one who got even got close to Togepi or Misty was May. :P *Thinks that May will become friends with Misty so it would be easier to take Ash from her. XD, or take her away from him. O_O;* I'll shut up now...

PoKeSaFaRi

Former PokemonSafari Webmaster
    Years
    Mandy said:
    ~It might be because of that one episode in the pokemon hoso that had luvdisk make misty fall in love with tracy and vice versa but I hope that will wear off QUOTE]

I've got to say that that sceene was product of Daisy's imagination. Misty and Tracey never performed such a "lovely" scene in the episode. Instead Misty's two other sisters did the performance... so Misty was never in love with Tracey.. lol

I had to say it, I couldn't let AAML fans down that way ^^;

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    I saw it, and was greatly pleased for the most part. I think the reason that they made Misty act as if she had never been gone is that it would have taken up too much time for an involved ?welcome back? from each person, and a few words between them and Misty. And any sort of overjoyed action on her part, such as a special glance at or an embrace with Ash would have been a moment a bit too pokeshippy to keep the status of AAML ambiguous. I did notice that Misty played second fiddle to Togepi in this, which was frustrating after a year of waiting to see Misty back in action. I was glad that when we did get to see her, she seemed re-energized compared to the later Johto episodes. She had her old fear of bugs back, she was very expressive, and had that motherly adoration for Togepi that was most prevalent in the first few episodes after Who Gets to Keep Togepi? Though I am definitely not a fan of Togepi, who in my opinion was a parasite on Misty, the episode did make me feel fondly toward the little egg in a way I hadn?t felt in years. All in all, the episode skillfully brought out the true Misty, which I am grateful for.

TSS_Killer

The (6) Train BCCS Owner
    Years
    Well I think 4Kids has turned this epp into another bad episode(they made me change the word that was here). I downloaded the japanese epp of this 2 weeks ago and I noticed differences. AG44 owns. Check out my blog for more info

Mandy-Chan

*~Candy Mandy~*
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 24, 2007
    I've got to say that that sceene was product of Daisy's imagination. Misty and Tracey never performed such a "lovely" scene in the episode. Instead Misty's two other sisters did the performance... so Misty was never in love with Tracey.. lol

I had to say it, I couldn't let AAML fans down that way ^^;[/QUOTE]

sorry just saying what I heard,releived to hear that they aren't disrupting AAML :) Scratches her head in more confusion... if her sisters are home why does Misty need to go home?

Must see pokemon hoso gets Japanese to English dictionary and trys to ride bike to Japan... Yells at people on the west coast to make a bridge to japan... can you get the exact story line on the internet or download the show on the internet with translations for the pokemon hosou(sp?)?

Berkut Nightwolf

"From Russia with Love"
    Years
    I'm greatly satisfied with this episode. Now, I'm going to get it taped on Friday, tape the next one aired on Saturday, and then I can finally stop getting up to watch the show. These two episodes were the only reason I was getting up at 9:00 every Saturday morning, and now that they are being shown, I'm finished with this 'Advanced' junk.

That is, unless Misty comes back as a regular character. But even I have my doubts.

Mandy-Chan

*~Candy Mandy~*
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 24, 2007
    You know, where they tell you what's going on with the characters that aren't currently traveling with ash, It's only shown in japan,:(

TSS_Killer

The (6) Train BCCS Owner
    Years
    I tell you the Japanese version of this is MUCH better than the dub. Trust me on this. I got this episode in japanese subbed 2 weeks ago,and then I watched it today just for the heck of it and 4Kids killed the epp. My advice: get the japanese epp from the bittorent link from a previous post.

Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2004
    I Missed It!

I programmed it and forgot to turn off the stupid VCR so I missed it! Does anyone know if it will air again soon? I thought they aired the previous Saturday's episode on Friday's @4. Is that true? I really wanted to see this episode for, what, half a year or so? Since we first found out she was coming back. GRR. I'm totally kicking myself now. If anyone knows somewhere I can download it, or if it will be on TV on Friday, please let me know! :'( :disappoin

Back