• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

MMMM...pudding. :O

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
Years
  • lol @ title.

Anyway, what are your favorite desserts? :3 Everyone loves a good first class dessert, even pudding! :D

Anyway, I'll eat anything for a dessert, as long as its not with lemon, coconut or lime or something.

I love strawberry shortcake though and I also love those fruit pies. <3 I don't think I've ever had a banana split but...it does sound good.

Oh, and I love chocolate cheesecake...OMG ITS SO FRICKEN GOOOOOD. <3

And I can't forget chocolate pudding!

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Oh, and I love chocolate cheesecake...OMG ITS SO FRICKEN GOOOOOD. <3

My mum makes the omfgworldsbestmostamazingepiclyawesome chocolate cheesecake, I ask her to make one practically every week so she has started to get annoyed because I ask so much xD

Chocolate Gateau with cornish cream aswell, yummeh =D

pretty much anything with chocolate but not a chocolate bar, chocolate pudding (British one; not those horrible, American custardy things), cake or something similar.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2016
    I'll basically eat anything for desert that doesn't include Coconut in it. :x

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
  • I love treacle sponge. And chocolate sponge. Anything really, that doesn't have coconout. Lovely!

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Funny, round here 'pudding' means both desserts in general and the specific kind of dessert (the word 'dessert' never being mentioned).

Just normal, solid chocolate for me; but if you want a proper one: syrup sponge.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
  • Give me some red velvet cake with nuts you could get me to do almost anything. And I agree with Seifer, strawberry cheesecake > chocolate cheesecake.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • Seriously...I can only pick one?

Ugh, well if there's one thing I always enjoy, it's an Oreo smoothie. I pretty much down those things in less than 5 minutes XD

the bitter end.

.only slightly insane
    Years
  • I love Cheesecake in general, I am also very attached to pie....

But my favorite desert is Lemon Ice Cream Cake seriously, it's delicious.

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
  • Ice Cream is always good.
    Christmas Pudding is probably the best.
    But other good stuff includes Custard & variates of Cakes =]

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
  • Chocolate fudge cake, chocolate ice cream, chocolate cheesecake, and chocolate pudding are my favourite desserts. ♥ And now I'm craving all of them.

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    Oh, gosh this is going to be hard XD
    I don't like any pie unless it is coconut or chocolate -y pie, but even those pies are down on the list.
    I like pudding, but for me it is just a small snack 8P But, like pie, pudding is far on the list.
    For my number one, I guess I'll choose cookie cake, covered with only black icing.

Yrie

I'm done here. Ciao~
    Years

• Tofu

Ummm....frozen cheesecake, frozen normal cheesecake xD

Kirakas.

The Rainbow Ranger.
    Years
  • I'm not a big fan of sweets. x.o
    But, if I had to choose, it'd be either snickerdoodles or lemon cake.

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
  • -Stares at three hour old empty icecream bowl-

Icecream is my favorite dessert if you haven't figured that out by the statement above XD. I have it every single day with chocolate syrup :333!

After that, it'd be warm cake with icecream and vanilla pudding with rainbow sprinkles.

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    Anything with chocolate is fine by me.
    Chocolate pie, chocolate Ice Cream, Chocolate cake, you name it.
    I also like anything with vanilla in it.

Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2022
    Hmmmmm...

I guess I'd have to go with ice cream... I'm not the biggest fan of Chocolate/Sweets.

~Mooshykris

s0nido

turn up the engine
    Years
  • Human eyeballs, cow hooves and oh so delicious cat tails.

Seriously, I eat 10 biscuits dunked in a mug of warm milk. I then proceed to eat them with a spoon. It really is tasty, provided you use Milk Arrowroot biscuits. I can taste the difference between Arrowroot and the sugar-filled ones.

storm393

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2009
    i agree with the title of this thread :D else than pudding, i like ice cream or something (not a cake fan >.<)

Back