• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mobile Phones.

Do You Have A Mobile Phone?

• Total voters

PB.

'PB
Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2011
    Basically, Do you have a mobile phone and what is it?

I do have a mobile, I got it for christmas, Its a Nokia 6288.

I love it, it can store bucket loads of music (with the memory card that comes with it), it looks cool and has a big screen.

B-Baller

My ballin' is br00tal
    Years
  • Yes, I do.

It's a Nokia 1500 (or something like that) and it's a pretty basic phone. It's got a colour screen and that's it. But come to think of it, what phoes don't have a colour screen nowadays? xD

I don't need a flashy phone...I just need something to text with. xD

Twinx

s o m e t h i n g M O R E
    Years
  • I have a Motorola L6, ya I know it's a stupid phone, it's got a cam but only 10MB of storage and NO MEMORY SLOT.. It was a gift, might get another one though.

Here's a pic of it:
    Mobile Phones.

Maybe everyone should post a pic of their phone (for those of us who aren't very familiar with phones :P hehe)

Random

-
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2008
    I have some old version of Motorazr which I had for 2 years.

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
  • I have a Samsung U600. Bought it a few weeks ago because my previous phone I'd had for three and a half years, so it was a bit of brick compared to all these new-fangled gizmos.

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    Right now, I'm using my RAZR V3xx. I got it around June. I Store some songs in it, call, text, IM, E-mail, etc on my Phone. ^^

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
  • I have a pink RAZR V2. I've had it for about a year now. I don't really use it for talking to people on the phone unless it's an emergency. But I text a lot, even though I'm not supposed to be because my dad thinks I'll make a big bill. :x -shot- Oh well.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
  • I've got a Nokia 6234. Nothing too fancy, it's pretty much getting completely outdated by all these hardout new phones with touch screen, huge memory capacity etc.

At least I bought a 2GB SD card for it and it can play MP3s.

mvtm

Years
  • I used to have a Sony Ericsson T630 White.At its time,it was Gadget like.I liked its colorful screen.The phone screen died,after the maid broke it while cleaning.Now i got an iPhone and i love it.I have Unlocked it and Jailbroken it,installed a NES,GBA and PSX emu.I use it mainly for browsing the net.

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Yeah, I have an N-Gage not so good and I got it years ago, but its still got all the facilities I need.
    oww mann:( I need a new one

~Celebi

Sahara_17

Gamers Breeding Team
    Years
  • Erm, i have a crappy UT Starcom with no camera >.< i love takin pics but my cellphone has no camera (evil cameraless phones)

Edit Oops Forget my post >.< i read the wrong post >.< Sorry Mods!

Last edited:

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I have an LG... I don't know what model it is and I can't seem to find it on a brief online search. edit: It's an LG6070. XD I've had it for about 3 years now, so it's pretty old. I never use it because it's set up in another city so using it here costs more. XD; That and I've never been a phone person.

I'm probably getting a new phone either this year or next year. :o

ASG

ANTI-SPAM GUN
    Years
  • I got a silver Razr V3C, hacked it too. However, I want the new V9M Razr. Seems much better.

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
  • I got an LG EnV in orange last year. I basically got for the 2.0mp camera, External MicroSD slot, and keyboard. its the first phone I haven't gone through 5 of in the first month.
    Mobile Phones.

Back