• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [ModChoice November '04] Pok?mon Alpha

Status
Not open for further replies.

EVA-01

Looking at Mewthree's past
    Years
    Pok?mon Alpha

Quick Storyline - Welcome to Eskea! Home of the cold. Recently, Absol escaped and it causing havoc, making Eskea even more colder! Team Omega is on their way to find Absol, so they can freeze over Eskea! Guess what? o.o You have to save the day!

Screenies -

[ModChoice November '04] Pok?mon Alpha

News - This hack pwnz! That aint new news though XD If I speed up with scripting and such I will probably release and Alpha alpha XD soonish. Yeah, my old thread is old news, this is a clean ruby rom with emerald tilesets with snow! Awesome? I reckon! 110% Credits to Mew3 for adding the tilesets, and I guess this is a M3i. hack o.o;

EVA-01

Years
    too late, already did,

Yeah, things are running smoothly, I am starting my own inc. soonish, and I also have an Alpha banner made by Demonic Angel, I will post it later

mattgcn

Fakemon Lurker
    Years
    Oops, unobservant me. Nice tiles there :D

But yeah, that greek symbol looks like Lambda.

Philbro

The One For You!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • U.K.
    • Seen Aug 2, 2010
    This is great i am saving room for this in my files. Keep up the good work.

EVA-01

Years
    Just adding scripts, Chester, the breeder, gives you a weird aqua colours eevee o.o; who evolves into Veern XD

Philbro

The One For You!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • U.K.
    • Seen Aug 2, 2010
    Cool i love eevee. We need to see this go further and i bet it will.

O

Your Mom
    Years
    X.x I'll just live with it. I can sprite that Team Omega. I can design them too! :o Bikini Babies. lol.

EDIT- ****. Aviex already sprited them. i guess no bikini babies. :(

blueguy

No capitalization required. ;D
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 20, 2013
    I think that it looks pretty good so far! :) Nice screens! :)

EVA-01

Years
    Note: He is missing a few pixels because it is snowing ^_^ therefore, the snow is covering little bits of him

EVA-01

Years
    Thanks! ^^; A wacky idea would be to put a snowboard replacing the bike o.o; Wackyness *don't liek idea*

Enix-Zae

1000 posts by 2020
    Years
    I like that idea :P. You should at least try it out, but being a hack of the jewel generation, you can have a bike (mach) and a snowboard :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back