• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [ModChoice November '04] Pok?mon Alpha

Status
Not open for further replies.

EVA-01

Looking at Mewthree's past
    Years
    Well, the story line is that a wild Absol is causing snow storms, and you have to catch it XD and there is only one Absol in this game, so yeah, it is the legendary I guess

Years
    • Seen May 27, 2024
    Title screen looks awesome, although the edges and outlines are a bit...yeah...
    anyway I agree absol should be a legendary, when I first saw it at the start of the anime it was in the part with legendaries and I thought it was a legendary...great work

EVA-01

Years
    If you mean by Absol's feet, they are covered in snow, but thanks Kyle

Offtopic - I love the game you are making ;)

Years
    Kyledove said:
    Title screen looks awesome, although the edges and outlines are a bit...yeah...
    anyway I agree absol should be a legendary, when I first saw it at the start of the anime it was in the part with legendaries and I thought it was a legendary...great work

I did the outline like that so it kinda gives a fury effect. Plus it is like that to kinda make a snowy mood... sorry if you arent feeling it. Only -You- would complain about it insted of saying it was not half bad >_>

Years
    • Seen May 27, 2024
    mewthree9000 said:
    I did the outline like that so it kinda gives a fury effect. Plus it is like that to kinda make a snowy mood... sorry if you arent feeling it. Only -You- would complain about it insted of saying it was not half bad >_>

I did say more than it was half bad! I said it was awesome! Im just trying to help you improve it, I dont know how the horns are furry...if you want I can fix it up but if youre happy Im happy =p it was a good idea but it doesnt make it look very proffesional, but Im just never happy I guess like you said XD you know me ^^;

EVA-01

Years
    Meh, is anyone interested? o.o;
    [ModChoice November '04] Pok?mon Alpha

Here we see a poor lady trying to water her flowers XD

EVA-01

Years
    Thankies you guys ^^; A complement from Jason? o.o; Thankies also Jason, and once again kudos to Mew3 for all the work he has done ^^;

It would be cool, if after you complete the game that the weather goes back to sunny, but I think that would be practically impossible...

Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2006
    It's not impossible. You just need to do a script to change all the weather -_-

blueguy

No capitalization required. ;D
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 20, 2013
    I like your new screen! Very cool. Wish I could import tiles... *hint hint* ;) Isn't the whole premise of this game winter? Yeah, now I remember. And it focuses on Absol... cool, very cool inded.

EVA-01

Years
    NightDash: For one, how will it work? Since the ice is the actual tileset? The sun won't change the tileset XD

EVA-01

Years
    Actually I didn't do it on my own, where did you get that idea from? :\ Beta will be released after I learn scripter a lil more XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back