• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Modern Warfare 2 December Gaming Event

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
  • [a id]tf2[/a id]

Content

[alink id="intro"]Aim rocket towards enemy[/alink id]
    [alink id="join"]Event information[/alink id]

FAQ

What is this for?

This time around, we'll be playing Modern Warfare 2 for the Xbox 360 system. I've seen the most members playing on the Xbox, so for now, that's what we've got.

For now, the event will be scheduled to take place on December 5 at 5PM (Pacific Standard Time).

PokéCommunity December Gaming Event

Modern Warfare 2 December Gaming Event

[a id]intro[/a id]

Aim rocket towards enemy

All the information you'll need about the upcoming December gaming event.

I figured we'd give this one another go seeing as the last one went pretty well and Modern Warfare 2 seems to be a popular game right around this time. So for this event, the plan is to get 8-12 members together and do Team Deathmatch and some other game types together. There's no exact plan on how long it'll last, but feel free to come and go as long as there's room.

At this point, there are only eleven spots open to the members. If enough people sign up, we can split it into two separate games going on. But for now, we'll stick to eleven.

[a id]join[/a id]

Event information

Specific information regarding the Modern Warfare 2 event.

When: As stated above, the event will be taking place on December 5 at 5PM (PST).
    Other Info: To sign up for this event, you must post in this thread with your gamertag letting me know you'll be there. Then send me a friend request on Xbox Live (my gamertag is Klippinidas). I'll add you and then be ready to play and online on December 5th for an invite to the party-group.​

Last edited:

Raaji

Back up, I got a stick!
    Years
  • Hell, I'm signing up for this, I was waiting for an MW2 event to open up.

ELIMINATOR 1177

If this was anything like the H3 and CoD:W@W event, It's sure to be good.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • Remember to add my gamertag, guys! I've only received two adds (from JP and KR).

Right now, there's about 8 of us, so only four spots are left, but until I receive a friend request on Xbox, your spot is open for anyone to take. :>

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • Remember, everyone! The event is THIS WEEKEND!

Some of you still haven't added me to your friend's list, so I won't be able to invite you to the game.

December 5, this Saturday, at 5PM (PST).

Back