• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Modern Warfare 2

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
    Its just about four hours until I get MW2 by overnight shipping at Gamestop! I cant wait! Anyone else reserve their copy to be picked up overnight?

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    Still only played like, three missions on campaign but that was all I needed to see to know this game will be amazing.

Years
    I must have almost done campaign. (Only on regular, want to get to MP quicker)

I had a quick go of Spec-Ops with a mate and I'm level 11 on MP.

All modes have been amazing so far and I'm glad my pre-order came a day early so I could rub it in friend's faces. :D

Years
    Just got mine from Gamestop a few hours ago (haven't played it yet, m' busy w/ college). It was a freaking madhouse in Gamestop, tho! My god! People were in such a rush in the parking lot; I was almost wtfpwned twice by two different cars! Inside the store was just as welcoming. I saw a group of kids my age buy the game and then literally run to the car so they could get home and play, lol!

Assassin's Creed II and Mario Bros. Wii next week! Woot!

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    I went at midnight and waited behind a couple hundred people, took it home and played for 7 hours straight. I've only played multiplayer, but it's amazing-ness can't be put into words. It really can't.

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    I finished the campaign earlier today. Seems like they hint towards a MW3 at the end, but it's probably just for story purposes. The story as a whole is pretty epic though. I was disappointed that there's no full blown sniper mission, but I guess that the stealthy parts are good enough. :P

The online gameplay is as awesome as it was before and Spec Ops is pretty interesting. I do love this game, had a hard time putting it down.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Silenced Shotguns are my favorite part. No need for Overkill anymore. For me anyways.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    I'm pretty much satisfied with all secondary weapons. It's like having overkill all the time. ^^

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    OMG! 3rd Person & Heartbeat Monitor are the love!

mervyn797

What? I'm right here. >D
    Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2011
    will this thing work on my 3GB ram, 512 MB Nvidea graphic card? its a LAPTOP
    i remember battlestations pacific, it wont work with a laptop edition of a graphic card :(

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    omg, f4 with heart sensor, silencer, cold-blooded and the perk that jams radar is like a freaking phantom. >////<

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Heart sensor sucks imo, although i see the advantage of it on a MG/shotgun.
    The servers for the PS3 version are already down :( Insane amount of people on it.

Post your main class guys go go go

M4 w/FMJ + urban camo
    AA-12
    Perk 1: Sleight of hand Pro
    Perk 2: Stopping power pro
    Perk 3: Steady Aim

Equipment: Frag
    Secondary grenades: Smokes

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    Intervention w/ Heartbeat Sensor + digi camo
    PP-2000
    Perk 1: Marathon Pro
    Perk 2: Stopping Power Pro
    Perk 3: Scrambler Pro

SCAR-H w/ Holographic sight + digi camo
    PP-2000
    Perk 1: Scavenger Pro
    Perk 2: Stopping Power Pro
    Perk 3: Commando

Frag and stun grenades for both.

Pretty much the only things I'm using. :P

piemeup

Pokemon FAQ Master
    Years
    Modern Warfare 2 What They Dident Put In...

Iv always wanted 2 player online, id always be at my friend's house, he's playing CoD And we usually take turns but after a while it gets very annoying >.> I really think they shoulda put in 2 playah online, Like Halo.

Do You Agree??

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    omg, f4 with heart sensor, silencer, cold-blooded and the perk that jams radar is like a freaking phantom. >////<

Whats the f4? I wanna try this class.

Back