• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Modern Warfare 2

Years
    Stopping Power is useless. In both Core and Hardcore. It's a two hit kill, either way, so...

The Heartbeat Sensor makes UAV useless. I guess it's cool to be able to have a Stealth Bomber, Harriers, and a Nuke instead of two of the three with a UAV, but it just kinda ruins it for strategical players.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Anyone got a link to a list of the MW2 Emblems & Titles? I hate that they dont tell you how you got something.

Years
    They'll probably find a way to figure it all out eventually.

So there are now two people that have Prestiged. One of them is probably lying, but I believe the other one - video proof is proof. But he said that the only reward was an extra Custom Slot. I heard that there would be something more now... Like a fourth Kill Streak Reward, or a Golden Gun or something.

Years
    Really getting a feel for this game.

Must have been around 3 hours on Spec-Ops with my mate and we found a good glitch for Homeland Security & one I've forgotten the name of. (You have to kill people to get your score from 30000 to 0?)
    Basically, go to the financial building and there is a place with bulletproof glass which enemies can't shoot you through but surprisingly you can shoot them. Set it up with Claymores & a sentry gun in Homeland and you have brilliant cover behind you too.

Doing good on Mp, got the Glock and P90 so I'm set for weapons. Love multi-killing with Pred missiles.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    Finished the story on veteran the day after it was released as PS3 online went down. I have 67% of the trophys completed. I need about 10 more intels and then I only have the spec ops trophys to get.

The story was great and I am completely addicted to multiplayer, I was ranked above top 50k but after school and work I dropped loads. Finally work done and I can increase my rank.

Years
    Damn... I was hoping to be way up in the Leaderboards, but whatever I want, the complete opposite happens. I hate my parents. Come my 18th birthday, I'll be owning all of you suckers on CoD 7 or whatever CoD is out by then.

Grenade Launchers are good when they are fired at a large group of people, like the Predator Missile. Last Stand is different in this game. You can now crawl around, and you stand back up after a while.

Years
    It isn't nooby, it's smart. Grenade launchers and last stand are nooby though.
    Just like how the AWP is 'nooby' in CS mirite?

It's all about being strategic about how you employ them. Using grenade launchers on single enemies is pretty stupid when you can use it to your advantage against larger groups.
    If you're stupid enough to lump together in a large group you deserve to be killed by a grenade launcher or a Predator drone anyway.

Last edited:

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    Did you guys hear why they forced the character to walk in the airport massacre mission?

Because there's No Russian.

Horribly corny joke.

Anyways, I was playing a few hours ago and was doing superbly again. :> My K/D ratio is like...300/200 right now, so I'm really pleased.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Been playing way too much headqaurters dto be concerned about my K/D. Im negative, but not drastically. I will be able to make it positive.

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    I'm really happy with my K/D. It was almost 1.9 today but I think it dropped to about 1.88 or so by the time I got off. Getting a 2.0 is achievable, but I just don't want to put in the effort to get it.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    My K/D is high, I mean 1.78 (or was it 1.79) is what I call high, seeing how my K/D on CoD4 was 1.54. I wouldn't mind seeing it go to 2.0, but I'll be happy with keeping it in the 1.80 range.

ATM, by far the biggest prob with the game is the campers. Tubers isn't so bad in the game, but it's the campers. They can't get any kills any other way so they sit in the same spot over and over again. And I know someone is going to say "Well yea, it's stupid to run around the map and get shot", well if you have to place you're butt in the same spot (or area) for most of the map just to get a few kills then you're a sucky player and a camper.

Maybe I'll comment on the game a little more... when it isn't 4:40am.
    Oh, I beat the campaign today.

Years
    My K/D is somewhere in the 0.7 range, it could be at least 0.8 without my connection being crap yesterday. Higher ratio than I have on WaW though so I can't complain.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    My k/d was 1.7 but I started playing HQ and domination so it is on 1.4 now. I can easily get it up when I start doing some team death matches again.

Anyone like the new 3rd person view matches? I personally don't like them.

Years
    ATM, by far the biggest prob with the game is the campers. Tubers isn't so bad in the game, but it's the campers. They can't get any kills any other way so they sit in the same spot over and over again. And I know someone is going to say "Well yea, it's stupid to run around the map and get shot", well if you have to place you're butt in the same spot (or area) for most of the map just to get a few kills then you're a sucky player and a camper.
    I have had absolutely no problem taking campers down.
    Don't take the same path if they've already killed you there more than one or two times.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    My k/d was 1.7 but I started playing HQ and domination so it is on 1.4 now. I can easily get it up when I start doing some team death matches again.

Dan's overtaken you ahahahaha.

I remember on day one me and you had like 1.7 and 1.6 and now I'm down to 1.38 :(

Go on tonight, me, you, dan, nutskins and pryze as a team do some tdm :D

Arcanine: I'm completely with you on this. It's because of campers that I cannot stand high rise.

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    The camping on the crane really does get annoying on Highrise. I've found the biggest camping map to be Favela though, there are waaaay too many spots to sit in all those buildings.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    The camping on the crane really does get annoying on Highrise. I've found the biggest camping map to be Favela though, there are waaaay too many spots to sit in all those buildings.

There's not that much camping on Favela on the PS3 version, however they ALWAYS camp up scrapyard.

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019

I kind of like it. Only played one game in 3rd person though, so it's definitely not something I plan on doing often.

And the camping in MW2 really is bad. I don't know if its because they're not familiarized with the maps yet or if its just because they can't get any kills another way. It's become really ridiculous though. Favela and Skidrow are definitely the worst for me lol, shame cause the maps themselves are pretty awesome.

Back