• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Modern Warfare 2

Years
    Playing terrible atm.

Is there a point in cage match? I had two identical matches which lasted two minutes, never saw the other player and they then quit 2 minutes through.

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    Playing terrible atm.

Is there a point in cage match? I had two identical matches which lasted two minutes, never saw the other player and they then quit 2 minutes through.
    No one actually plays Cage Match competitively. Everyone just does it to get headshots to get their weapon camos because it's easy to do since you just have to get one person to agree instead of 6 if it were Deathmatch or something.

Years
    MW2 Banned from Austrailia (And Russia?)

NOTE: I don't have too much info on this, so bear with me.

It appears that a government official has been talking of banning CODMW2 from Austrailia, and says something about it being finalized in 2010(or some crap along these lines)

Now, I don't live in AUS, but I DO remember them banning Fear 2, and I seem to remember there being a lot of people pissed at this(could be wrong about the pissed part), so I KNOW people will be pissed at this. :/
    Some people have been giving...Death Threats?

I've been hearing the same for Russia, but no info on this.

What do you think? (Though...this should be a broad, senseless question...)

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 3, 2024
    The Australians did ban some games for they didn't have the ratings for them. (One of them was Silent Hill I think... Homecoming? Whichever scary game because of 1 scene where a drill was used on somebody...). Why they don't just put a new rating... But, I can see why not as well... F.E.A.R. 2 was banned, for a reason I forget. As for MW2... That is kinda weird.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Lmao I'd love to play with you guys,
    Add me on Playstation Network: NotoriousKnight

I hate the shotgun unlock for your gun since you have to tube 20 people >_> took me forever to get it.

But my Underconstruction class is:
    M16- Holographic
    Double Weild Ranger Shotguns
    Frags
    Flash
    Scavenger Pro
    Stopping Power Pro
    Last Stand

Final stand

Pro Class:
    SCAR- Holographic and FMJ
    Double Wield Ranger shotguns
    Throwing knife
    Flash
    Bling Pro
    Stopping Power Pro
    Last Stand

Sniper Class:
    Erm, the 3rd sniper XD (idk what its called)
    Striker Shotgun
    Semtex
    Smoke
    Sleight Of Hand Pro
    Stopping power Pro
    Scrambler Pro (or Ninja if S&D)

I'll never remember your psn because I'm rubbish like that, but feel free to hit me up, I'm DrGoblin on ps3.

Years
    Its possible for Australia.

They banned L4D2 over there and if you look at some of the things that happen when you used shotguns in WaW (Not sure about MW2 yet) then it wouldn't surprise me.

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    I got my first nuke a few games ago after getting a dozen 20+ killstreak games without any luck.

Raaji

Back up, I got a stick!
    Years
    I've gotten a high enough killstreak for the nuke, just don't have the nuke unlocked.

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    So far I've gotten three nukes and all I can say is that a lot of it is luck. You have to be lucky to not get ripped off by something. The smallest slip-up ruins it. Just like the other day I had a 24 killstreak and had a clear shot at a guy but I choked and kept missing causing another enemy to see my shots and kill me. To add to that, there is always a chance to get noob-tubed, camped on, lagged, etc.

Raaji

Back up, I got a stick!
    Years
    I had a 38 kill streak yesterday, but I didn't think I would get that so I didn't equip it, damn.

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
    So far ive never been able to use the nuke online but I know I will eventually be doing it sometime. Usually im always 2-4 kills away from getting it and then the match cant choose a host and kicks everyone out, or the match is already finished. >.>

Munch Dog

Growlithe!
    Years
    Man... I really want the "Hello! My name is..." title, but it seems that no one knows how to get it for sure...

Back