• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Modern Warfare 2

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
    Man... I really want the "Hello! My name is..." title, but it seems that no one knows how to get it for sure...
    I have it but I dont know how I got it. Just try doing random challenges and im sure you will eventually get it, or try finding out how to get it at like... CoDWikia or something.(although I wouldnt trust it if I were you)

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Finally got all of the emblems and titles I wanted!

Munch Dog

Growlithe!
    Years
    I have it but I dont know how I got it. Just try doing random challenges and im sure you will eventually get it, or try finding out how to get it at like... CoDWikia or something.(although I wouldnt trust it if I were you)

I already have tried it, and it has the wrong description. It shows the requirements for the "Hello! It's Personal" title which I already have. :(

Years
    Gah, still not got a nuke yet. Nor have I seen one! XD

People are annoying me on the game when they whine about being killed.
    Depending on how annoying they are, I normally tell them to shut up! XD

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    I don't know where this Rust map came from, but it's the crappiest map I've ever seen. I just played it for the first time ever and I had 5 deaths, zero kills. :|

Years
    I blooming love Rust.

But I have only played it with people I like and are good sports. No one camps at the top of the tower or n00b tubes.

One example, we were only allowed knifes with 8 of us on the map.
    Such a funny match with us all on mics. :D
    I guess you have to be with the right people on that map.

Akeraz

Winning is Magic
    Years
    Just finished the campaign today (I went through it faster than CoD4's campaign, which took me three days, and managed to finish it within a day of owning the game). The ending wasn't quite what I was expecting, mind you. But I loved the storyline, nonetheless.

And as for Rust, I quite like the map. It reminds me somewhat of shipment, except a little bigger.

Munch Dog

Growlithe!
    Years
    I'm always playing in Ground War so I've never played on Rust. I hated shipment from CoD4 though.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    I have only used rust in private matches with Fox and a few others. I have never had it online. I don't play Free for all much because well... I don't get enough kills to warrant it. 30-5 every game gets really really boring.

Akeraz

Winning is Magic
    Years
    Really? I loved shipment.

Anyway, I just tried out that Third Person stuff. It's harder than it looks.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Currently: Prestige 1 Lv 30

Headquarters is such fun now. More fun than ever actually and is a good way to complete most challenges for quick level ups. Also, love the way you get new Titles & amblems through Prestige mode.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    I didn't want to prestige but I want to get all the titles so I guess I have to. I don't realy play the game much anymore. I only play with friends. If I don't it gets boring fast.

Years
    Just played the most boring and also noobiest match ever.

Three of the opposing team were using Javelins and delibrately (sp?) running into my team, dying, and then that somehow blasted them back. Most annoying tactic ever.

I had to post to vent my fury because they were also French so I couldn't vent it where it should have went. :l

On the plus side, just unlocked final stand. :D

EDIT: Nice theme, Klippy.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    I'm like a level from unlocking the ACR assault rifle. Whenever I pick that gun up off a dead player, I dominate forever, so I hope I have the same luck with it when I actually unlock it. XD

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 34
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    I'm like a level from unlocking the ACR assault rifle. Whenever I pick that gun up off a dead player, I dominate forever, so I hope I have the same luck with it when I actually unlock it. XD

It's an awesome riffle. :P replaced my SCAR for it. :D

Akeraz

Winning is Magic
    Years
    Just played the most boring and also noobiest match ever.

Three of the opposing team were using Javelins and delibrately (sp?) running into my team, dying, and then that somehow blasted them back. Most annoying tactic ever.

I had to post to vent my fury because they were also French so I couldn't vent it where it should have went. :l

Ahh, the Javelin glitch.
    Also referred to as "Super Martyrdom"
    Annoying as hell, imo.
    Basically, the glitch makes the javelin explode on death.
    I can't remember how it's done, though. There was a topic on the IW forums about it.
    If I ever see anyone using it, I leave the game and avoid them.
    Simple as.

EDIT:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0-nYVHyQWc - Demonstration of the Javelin Glitch.

Back