• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Modern Warfare 2

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 34
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019

And I thought AK-47 is much more overpowered. XP

The only thing that pisses me of about SCAR is it's low ammo count, so I'm forced to use EM. In my opinion, TAR-21 and F2000 is better. You can move alot with those guns without Marathon pro.

Aaaah, I've tried to enjoy the F2000 but for some reason I'm still trying to get the hang of it. It always takes more to down someone with it than it would with the SCAR or the ACR, or even the TAR. Plus the recoil on it isn't the greatest either.

Akeraz

Winning is Magic
    Years
    Honestly thought the AK-47 was a bit of a dissapointment.
    The recoil seemed worse than it was in CoD4.

I ended up prestiging when I said I wouldn't because it was such a dissapointment.

KingCharizard

C++ Developer Extraordinaire
    Years
    Honestly thought the AK-47 was a bit of a dissapointment.
    The recoil seemed worse than it was in CoD4.

I ended up prestiging when I said I wouldn't because it was such a dissapointment.

I agree the ak has too much recoil, but I'm on me 3rd pristege and I love the ump, and the scar H. Tar 21 is also awesome. I use the m16 its good but it think its too over powered.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    To all comments regarding the AK's recoil, have you guys ever seen, much less fired, a real AK? They have a lot of recoil in real life.

Akeraz

Winning is Magic
    Years
    To all comments regarding the AK's recoil, have you guys ever seen, much less fired, a real AK? They have a lot of recoil in real life.

I've seen a real one, yes.
    I haven't had the pleasure of firing one.
    It just seems such a shame that the level 70 unlock is so horrible ingame.

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    I can't wait until I hit 10th so I can use the AK for good. I don't mind the recoil. It's just not meant to be sprayed constantly and it needs to be burst fired to be effective.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    I've seen a real one, yes.
    I haven't had the pleasure of firing one.
    It just seems such a shame that the level 70 unlock is so horrible ingame.

It's not horrible per se. I'd say it's balanced, a lot more balanced then noob guns like the ACR and m4 anyway.

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010

Basically all the guns have absolutely no recoil, but when IW actually decides to have a balanced gun, people complain? I see no sense in this.

Raaji

Back up, I got a stick!
    Years
    I personally love the AK, especially on my 'special' class. Too bad I have to wait again to use it.

AK-47
    RPG-7
    C4

Add rooftops and cars, and it's pretty damn fun, especially as the Opfor.

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
    I take back what I said about the AK. I just hate the iron sight on it because I tend to miss more with it than the other iron sights. But its pretty good when it has a red dot attatched because I can actually get lots of far and medium range kills.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
    It's not horrible per se. I'd say it's balanced, a lot more balanced then noob guns like the ACR and m4 anyway.

Same for me, especially if paired with holo and shotgun. I don't know, I tried using both AT-4 and RPG-7, and it's the former I like better. You can predict where the enemy is heading, and you can fire away, with no losing control of the rocket. Unlike RPG-7.

Why having problems with F2000? It's great once you got the heck out of the recoil. Recommeded perks for me is Bling pro, Stopping pro and Ninja pro.

Basically all the guns have absolutely no recoil, but when IW actually decides to have a balanced gun, people complain? I see no sense in this.

Huh? You were saying? The evidence is there in the screen. All have recoils, it's only we who controls it that it seems like there's almost no recoil.

And now I'm finished with all the Spec Ops regular(it's takes me about 7 times to beat the last one full of juggers), now it's time for the real deal veteran mode! Hahaha.

Last edited:

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    Sorry.

They have little to no recoil. A perfect example is the the one gun that is worse than the noob tube, the ACR.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Sorry.

They have little to no recoil. A perfect example is the the one gun that is worse than the noob tube, the ACR.

ACR ahahahahahaha. All the campers use it now because it has insane accuracy and zero recoil.

KingCharizard

C++ Developer Extraordinaire
    Years
    Sorry.

omfg I love that people call rockets and what not noob tubes its a fitting name :) but I've always wondered how names like noob tube get started... on another note my psn= ghost4789 and I play alot(When I have free time) so add me. In real life yes guns have little to no recoil when you can actually control the gun your shooting. As for the ak iron sights well I like them better then the red dot optics, which i usually on every gun which isnt silenced I just dont like the acog optics. And as for the acr yeah its deadly because of its recoil and arrcurcy but its also weak, doesnt do alot of damage, SCAR VS ACR mid to close range the Scar wins the ACR VS SCAR long range my money is on the ACR its all how you use the weapons.

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    ACR ahahahahahaha. All the campers use it now because it has insane accuracy and zero recoil.
    Ugh

You reminded me of when I was playing Sabotage with a few of my friends versus this 'clan' of campers. They all used the same thing (scavenger pro, cold-blooded pro, ninja pro) with silenced ACR and PP2000.

And guess what? They camped. The entire match. They lost though because they kept going back to the same spots, lol. You gotta love retarded people.

Akeraz

Winning is Magic
    Years

I guess.
    It's just the gun really doesn't do well against these unbalanced guns.
    I can do decently well with it if I use a silencer, with stopping power.
    Helps to control the recoil a bit.

Raaji

Back up, I got a stick!
    Years
    I dislike any attachments that make the AK look different aesthetically, since I find that it just doesn't look like how an AK should look, normal. Add to the fact that the only reason I use the AK is for a terrorist-like class with RPGs and C4, it's cooler.

It's just my personal preference.

Although, I'm probably not going to use it this prestige, due to me trying to master all the ones I didn't master last prestige.

Back