• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Modern Warfare 2

KingCharizard

C++ Developer Extraordinaire
    Years
    Game mode: S&D & CTF = Marathon, Cold Blooded, Ninja all pro. UMP Silenced, Stinger, Claymore & Flash
    Game Mode TDM and everything else = Scavanger, Stopping Power, Commando, all pro. SCAR-H Red Dot, Rangers or models akimbo, Semtex, Flash...

This is my basic I sometimes I mix it up and use the Tar-21 or the M16 but I usually use the scar.

And to the post above me, yeah the custom classes.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    What other classes related to the game could he possibly mean?

Currently I am using a

Primary - SCAR / Silenced
    Secondary - Spas / Grip
    Equipment - Semtrex Grenade
    Spec Grenade - Flash Bang
    Perk 1 - Marathon (Pro)
    Perk 2 - Lightweight (Pro)
    Perk 3 - Commando (Pro)

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    My main class is
    Tar 21 w/ holographic, PP2000 silenced
    Smoke. Semtax
    perks are Scavanger Pro, Stopping Power Pro, Ninja Pro

my support class for objective games is
    M240 w/ holographic, M1014 w/ grip
    flash x2, frag
    perks: Same as my main class

My hardcore game mode class is
    Scar H w/ Silencer, ATS-4
    flash x2, c4
    Perks: Scavenger pro, cold blooded and commano Pro/ninja pro depending on map

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    No snipers? :(

I have two sniper classes for different gameplay;

Intervention [thermal] / Intervention [ACOG/FMJ]
    SPAS-12 [silenced]
    Claymore, Stun
    - Sleight of Hand pro
    - Stopping Power pro
    - Ninja pro or Steady Aim Pro

Then one for when I get burned out on sniping;

SCAR-H [silenced]
    Stinger missle
    Claymore, Stun
    - Scavenger pro
    - Cold Blooded pro
    - Ninja pro

Akeraz

Winning is Magic
    Years
    I have three classes that don't really change:

My Sniping Class:
    Intervention FMJ
    AA-12
    Semtex, Flash
    - Sleight of Hand Pro
    - Stopping Power Pro
    - Steady Aim Pro

UMP.45 All Purpose Class:
    UMP. 45 Silenced
    SPAS 12
    Semtex, Flash
    - Scavenger Pro
    - Stopping Power Pro
    - Ninja Pro

Knife Only Class:
    Barrett 50.Cal
    USP.45 w/ Tactical Knife
    Throwing Knife, Flash
    - Marathon Pro
    - Lightweight Pro
    - Ninja Pro (I refuse to use commando because it's broken as hell)

Also testing out the heartbeat sensor. Works pretty well in Search and Destroy
    SCAR-H w/ Heartbeat Sensor
    AA-12
    Claymore, Flash
    - Scavenger Pro
    - Stopping Power Pro
    - Steady Aim Pro

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Yeah same here, I dont use it cause I suck at sniping. I can kill but then I get killed....

I'm too impatient to snipe really. And when I'm with my usual team I normally take the LMG role because we already have someone sniping.

Akeraz

Winning is Magic
    Years
    I'm too impatient to snipe really. And when I'm with my usual team I normally take the LMG role because we already have someone sniping.

I manage to snipe decently with my more "Rushed" style of play.
    It helps if you line up your target before you scope in, so you don't spend forever hardscoping.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    I manage to snipe decently with my more "Rushed" style of play.
    It helps if you line up your target before you scope in, so you don't spend forever hardscoping.

I've tried that but I always end up using my side arm more ahahaha.

Raaji

Back up, I got a stick!
    Years
    I personally love sniping, usually with the .50 cal.

I've gotten some lucky shots with it too.

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Its crazy how easily the tables turn. I challenged a friend of mine to a cage match on Rust last night, and he honestly destroyed me... I challenge another and I destroy him. Its crazy.

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    If you need extra help with the sniper then put on the ACOG. It's really quick in scoping in, and you could practice quickscoping with it against actually players.

After a few days of this just go back to the normal scope. XD

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 34
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    I too love sniping.

I have two sniper classes which are pretty much the same except for the scope.

Intervention (w/ thermal scope on certain maps, otherwise FMJ) w/ Heartbeat Sensor
    M1014 w/ silencer and red dot sights
    Bling Pro
    Stopping Power Pro
    Steady Aim Pro
    Stun grenade and semtex

As for my other class I tend to use a lot,

ACR w/ silencer
    Striker w/ silencer
    Scavenger Pro
    Stopping Power Pro
    Ninja Pro
    Stun grenade and semtex

The rest of my classes don't tend to change but I can't say I use them much.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
    Its crazy how easily the tables turn. I challenged a friend of mine to a cage match on Rust last night, and he honestly destroyed me... I challenge another and I destroy him. Its crazy.

Simple, because we learn from our mistakes. We already know his tactics and use it against him. Happens a lot back when we had one-on-one on Shipment.

I always use WA2000 because it's like Dragunov in my opinion. With Stopping Power pro and Sitrep pro for support. Plus I could alternate use One Man army pro and Bling pro if it depends on the map, like Favela and Afghan. And TAR-21 and M240 is the best for me.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    1 on 1's, and cage matches are meaningless and has nothing to do with skill. It's who finds who first, and who knows the spawns better.

And as for my classes... (Bold is what I currently have, Italic is what's normally in that class)

~ Main Weapon
    Weapon: FAMAS Silencer/SCAR-H Silencer
    Secondary: PP2000/SPAS-12 Grip
    Blue Perk: Slight of Hand (Pro)
    Red Perk: Cold-Blooded
    Green Perk: Ninja (Pro)
    Notes: This is my main weapon class. I use this on both S&D and HQ. This is just my all around main weapon. I also use this class to use other weapons. Like if I want to use the M16 it'll go here and it'll be my main weapon. But everything that goes in here is an Assault Rifle.

~ Free For All
    Weapon: SCAR-H Silencer & Heartbeat Sensor/TAR-21 Silencer &Heartbeat Sensor
    Secondary: SPAS-12 Grip
    Blue Perk: Bling (Pro)
    Red Perk: Stopping Power (Pro)
    Notes: I use this class for playing on Normal/Core. I know it's titled "Free For All" but I also use it in normal TD.
    And yea yea, call me a noob for using an HBS (Heartbeat Sensor). But truth be told... if they don't have Ninja Pro then I can hear them anyway. I've got a headset and I'm able to hear them move around. Chances are I'm going to get the kill anyway, so it's easier for me to pinpoint the person. Also helps with campers.

~ Tube
    Weapon: M4A1 Grenade Launcher
    Secondary: Thumper x2
    Blue Perk: Scavenger (Pro)
    Red Perk: Danger Close
    Green Perk: Steady Aim
    Notes: I use this class when people are pissing me off. If they tube me, if they camp, or if they be all around retarded players. Sometimes you just can't get in a place where you can shoot a person (i.e. they're camping), so I pull out a tube and flush them out. But I never use this class starting off in a match. They're the ones who start it by doing something I don't like.

~ Chopper Down
    Weapon: AUG HBAR Grip/L86 LSW Grip
    Secondary: Stinger
    Green Perk: Commando (Pro)
    Notes: This is a very simple class with 1 reason, and 1 reason only.... to shoot down air support. I call it "Chopper Down" because on CoD4 I would use an RPD to shoot the chopper down. These days you can shoot down everything. But the name stays.

~ Quick Snipe
    Weapon: WA2000
    Blue Perk: Marathon (Pro)
    Red Perk: Lightweight (Pro)
    Notes: This is my rushing snipe class. I know what you're thinking... everyone says it, everyone thinks it... why would you rush with a sniper? It works on some maps on S&D, and it works really well. I've gotten countless kills that I wouldn't have gotten if I hadn't used my rushing snipe class.

~ Long Shot
    Weapon: Intervention
    Secondary: PP2000/USP .45 or Desert Eagle
    Blue Perk: Scavenger (Pro) [HQ]/Slight of Hand (Pro) [S&D]
    Notes: This is my normal sniping class. Sure, being I play mostly Hardcore I could use other quicker weapons. But it takes the fun and skill out of the game if all you can do is spray a sniper off. I have my rushing sniper class with a easy to kill weapon because I might miss. Where this one I have to use a little skill to hit someone.
    Also the reason for the different blue perks is dependent on the game type. With this class I tend to sit back and snipe on HQ (giving a supportive role. Because it'd be stupid to run in there with an Intervention). In HQ it'd be kind of hard to depend on your team to watch your back (I don't trust my team anyway, because most of the time I'm playing with random people). So that's why I have Scavenger on. If someone hits my Claymore I pick up the pack and there's another on.

~ Rush Tube
    Weapon: UMP45 Silencer
    Notes: Sometimes I need to get to a place in a hurry so thus I use a rushing class (the class below this one is my main rushing class). But it's no fun when sometimes people love to camp. So thus I have a rushing class with a tube on it. It's to get rid of campers and clear the way. Like last night, I was rushing on Highrise (This is on S&D), and these people loved to camp in the underground spot in their spawn. So I used this class and well... lets just say 3 of them were camping down there. I might not have got them if I was using my normal tube class.

~ Speedy
    Weapon: MP5K/UMP45 or Vector
    Notes: It's just a normal all around good rushing class. If I have the UMP45 on this class then I can also take this to Normal/Core. Because even without stopping power it's a killer weapon. I normally use this to shut people up who say I have to camp to get kills, or have to use an HBS to get kills. But then again I've went 30 and 5 on a FFA match using this class and I've still been called a camper.

Don't mind the dumb names for my classes, all of them started back on CoD4, and went to WaW, and now to MW2.
    And to answer the question that's going to be asked... yes I use all of my 8 classes. I plan on using all 10 classes when I get them.

But yea, that's my classes. I try to switch the weapons up every now and then, but that's pretty much how my classes are.

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021

Simple, because we learn from our mistakes. We already know his tactics and use it against him. Happens a lot back when we had one-on-one on Shipment.

I always use WA2000 because it's like Dragunov in my opinion. With Stopping Power pro and Sitrep pro for support. Plus I could alternate use One Man army pro and Bling pro if it depends on the map, like Favela and Afghan. And TAR-21 and M240 is the best for me.

I played to different guys that night. The first one was way better than me, and I was waay better than the second.

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    1 on 1's, and cage matches are meaningless and has nothing to do with skill. It's who finds who first, and who knows the spawns better.

And as for my classes... (Bold is what I currently have, Italic is what's normally in that class)

~ Main Weapon
    Weapon: FAMAS Silencer/SCAR-H Silencer
    Secondary: PP2000/SPAS-12 Grip
    Notes: This is my main weapon class. I use this on both S&D and HQ. This is just my all around main weapon. I also use this class to use other weapons. Like if I want to use the M16 it'll go here and it'll be my main weapon. But everything that goes in here is an Assault Rifle.

~ Free For All
    Weapon: SCAR-H Silencer & Heartbeat Sensor/TAR-21 Silencer &Heartbeat Sensor
    Blue Perk: Bling (Pro)
    Red Perk: Stopping Power (Pro)
    Notes: I use this class for playing on Normal/Core. I know it's titled "Free For All" but I also use it in normal TD.
    And yea yea, call me a noob for using an HBS (Heartbeat Sensor). But truth be told... if they don't have Ninja Pro then I can hear them anyway. I've got a headset and I'm able to hear them move around. Chances are I'm going to get the kill anyway, so it's easier for me to pinpoint the person. Also helps with campers.

~ Tube
    Weapon: M4A1 Grenade Launcher
    Blue Perk: Scavenger (Pro)
    Red Perk: Danger Close
    Green Perk: Steady Aim
    Notes: I use this class when people are pissing me off. If they tube me, if they camp, or if they be all around retarded players. Sometimes you just can't get in a place where you can shoot a person (i.e. they're camping), so I pull out a tube and flush them out. But I never use this class starting off in a match. They're the ones who start it by doing something I don't like.

~ Chopper Down
    Weapon: AUG HBAR Grip/L86 LSW Grip
    Secondary: Stinger
    Green Perk: Commando (Pro)
    Notes: This is a very simple class with 1 reason, and 1 reason only.... to shoot down air support. I call it "Chopper Down" because on CoD4 I would use an RPD to shoot the chopper down. These days you can shoot down everything. But the name stays.

~ Quick Snipe
    Weapon: WA2000
    Notes: This is my rushing snipe class. I know what you're thinking... everyone says it, everyone thinks it... why would you rush with a sniper? It works on some maps on S&D, and it works really well. I've gotten countless kills that I wouldn't have gotten if I hadn't used my rushing snipe class.

~ Long Shot
    Weapon: Intervention
    Secondary: PP2000/USP .45 or Desert Eagle
    Blue Perk: Scavenger (Pro) [HQ]/Slight of Hand (Pro) [S&D]
    Notes: This is my normal sniping class. Sure, being I play mostly Hardcore I could use other quicker weapons. But it takes the fun and skill out of the game if all you can do is spray a sniper off. I have my rushing sniper class with a easy to kill weapon because I might miss. Where this one I have to use a little skill to hit someone.
    Also the reason for the different blue perks is dependent on the game type. With this class I tend to sit back and snipe on HQ (giving a supportive role. Because it'd be stupid to run in there with an Intervention). In HQ it'd be kind of hard to depend on your team to watch your back (I don't trust my team anyway, because most of the time I'm playing with random people). So that's why I have Scavenger on. If someone hits my Claymore I pick up the pack and there's another on.

~ Rush Tube
    Weapon: UMP45 Silencer
    Notes: Sometimes I need to get to a place in a hurry so thus I use a rushing class (the class below this one is my main rushing class). But it's no fun when sometimes people love to camp. So thus I have a rushing class with a tube on it. It's to get rid of campers and clear the way. Like last night, I was rushing on Highrise (This is on S&D), and these people loved to camp in the underground spot in their spawn. So I used this class and well... lets just say 3 of them were camping down there. I might not have got them if I was using my normal tube class.

~ Speedy
    Weapon: MP5K/UMP45 or Vector
    Notes: It's just a normal all around good rushing class. If I have the UMP45 on this class then I can also take this to Normal/Core. Because even without stopping power it's a killer weapon. I normally use this to shut people up who say I have to camp to get kills, or have to use an HBS to get kills. But then again I've went 30 and 5 on a FFA match using this class and I've still been called a camper.

Don't mind the dumb names for my classes, all of them started back on CoD4, and went to WaW, and now to MW2.
    And to answer the question that's going to be asked... yes I use all of my 8 classes. I plan on using all 10 classes when I get them.

But yea, that's my classes. I try to switch the weapons up every now and then, but that's pretty much how my classes are.
    Wow. He asked for your classes not a book, Mr. Admin. ^_^;;

Back