• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Modern Warfare 2

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    If anyone of you are up for it, you could add my gamertag and get owned, eh? Gamertag-evalwizard. I have a headset
    As enticing as the offer to take someone arrogant down is, I'll have to decline seeing as how you're from England and I'm from the US and the lag would be really bad.

Years
    I don't really care about any more of the Emblems other than EMP, considering I have the best - AC130, Chopper Gunner, Harrier, Emergency Airdrop, and Nuke.

Anyone else out there having fun killing Nuke Boosters in FFA?

Calder

Gamertag: LycaNinja
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    Have you guys seen the most uber over powered class ever? (you gotta be Lv 45 to use it btw)

Assult Rife w/ Grenade Launcher
    Replaced Secondary
    Claymore
    One Man Army Pro
    Danger Close Pro
    Whatever-You-Want Pro

Killstreaks
    5 Kills - Predator Missile
    11 Kills - AC-130
    25 Kills - Tactical Nuke

Plan: Use Grenade Launcher to kill alot of enemies and then use your Claymore somewhere like a door so any enemies that walk in blow up. Then use your kit to change your class to the same class (refilling your equipment and launcher ammo). After you get 5 kills use the Missle somewhere hidden and blow up a group, repeat the launcher and equipment thing. After you get chopper gunner also hidden to kill more and repeat until nuke and win. Its really easy to get a nuke this way.

Akeraz

Winning is Magic
    Years
    I've taken my Knife-only shenanigans to a whole new level.
    I've stopped using the tactical knife.

My current setup is Mini Uzi/USP.45, Marathon Pro, Cold Blooded and Ninja Pro.
    It's actually quite fun, and i've been able to pull off some crazy scores
    (I managed to pull off a 26-8 game on Highrise while playing some FFA).

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    As enticing as the offer to take someone arrogant down is, I'll have to decline seeing as how you're from England and I'm from the US and the lag would be really bad.
    It wouldn't really effect a 1v1 private match though, would it? I've had 1 v1's with yanks on private match and havent had notable lag. Either way, I already know the outcome would be a victory to you.

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    It wouldn't really effect a 1v1 private match though, would it? I've had 1 v1's with yanks on private match and havent had notable lag. Either way, I already know the outcome would be a victory to you.
    I'm not sure, actually. I just know that if I get into games with anyone not from the US as host, I get some pretty bad lag. It also doesn't help that my xbox is on the opposite end of the house as my router.

KingCharizard

C++ Developer Extraordinaire
    Years
    Have you guys seen the most uber over powered class ever? (you gotta be Lv 45 to use it btw)

Replaced Secondary
    Claymore
    One Man Army Pro
    Danger Close Pro
    Whatever-You-Want Pro

Killstreaks
    11 Kills - AC-130
    25 Kills - Tactical Nuke

Plan: Use Grenade Launcher to kill alot of enemies and then use your Claymore somewhere like a door so any enemies that walk in blow up. Then use your kit to change your class to the same class (refilling your equipment and launcher ammo). After you get 5 kills use the Missle somewhere hidden and blow up a group, repeat the launcher and equipment thing. After you get chopper gunner also hidden to kill more and repeat until nuke and win. Its really easy to get a nuke this way.

I see the logic in this but why the danger close perk? and I'd say that ninja or coldblooded is inportant for this to work...

Years

Replaced Secondary
    Claymore
    One Man Army Pro
    Danger Close Pro
    Whatever-You-Want Pro

Killstreaks
    11 Kills - AC-130
    25 Kills - Tactical Nuke

Tactically, youy should switch Danger Close for Hardline.

Decibel

TEH SQUIRTLE!
    Years
    I just tried a new combo, seems to work pretty well:

Primary: UMP w/Silencer
    Secondary: Whatever
    Smoke Grenade
    Scavenger Pro
    Cold-Blooded
    Ninja Pro

Killstreaks:
    Harrier Strike
    Chopper Gunner
    Nuke

What do you guys think?

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    I just tried a new combo, seems to work pretty well:

Primary: UMP w/Silencer
    Secondary: Whatever
    Smoke Grenade
    Scavenger Pro
    Cold-Blooded
    Ninja Pro

Killstreaks:
    Harrier Strike
    Chopper Gunner
    Nuke

What do you guys think?
    What's the point of Scavenger? The UMP has a nice 92 bullet clip (where the SCAR has 60, and the TAR-21 has 90. And the UMP has the same close damage, and better far range damage). And you should be able to get the kills needed for a Harrier if you have Stopping Power on (might get a nice secondary kill every now and then).
    And if you're playing Hardcore then really drop Scavenger because one UMP bullet will kill (2 at the most).

IMO the Nuke is pointless unless you're going for the challenge.

Years
    My Class, working out brilliantly:

Primary: Scar-H w/ ACOG Sight and Grenade Launcher
    Secondary: Stinger
    Stun Grenade
    Bling Pro
    Hardline Pro
    Last Stand Pro

Killstreaks:
    Emergency Airdrop
    AC130
    Tactical Nuke

Clan Tag:
    WHPL (We Hate Pave Lows)

Last edited:

Calder

Gamertag: LycaNinja
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    You have a Stinger on a main weapon class? O_o
    That's strange.

Thats not weird at all...Alot of skilled players use them, when you play in Noob Season (which is right now) Your teammates usually get killed alot and cause the opponent to get killstreaks, nothing pissing off someone more then getting a long killstreak reward and then having it get blown out of the sky in 10 seconds

What's the point of Scavenger? The UMP has a nice 92 bullet clip (where the SCAR has 60, and the TAR-21 has 90. And the UMP has the same close damage, and better far range damage). And you should be able to get the kills needed for a Harrier if you have Stopping Power on (might get a nice secondary kill every now and then).
    And if you're playing Hardcore then really drop Scavenger because one UMP bullet will kill (2 at the most).

Scavenger Pro doesnt increase the clip it increase your ammo at spawn which is helpful (SCAR goes from 90 to 300)

I see the logic in this but why the danger close perk? and I'd say that ninja or coldblooded is inportant for this to work...

No No No No No No No...Trust me...You dont need Anything else but what I said...Danger Close Pro is NEEDED for this to work, even though it doesnt say Danger Close Pro increases the splash damage as well as the normal damage, meaning you can kill people easy even if its not even close to them, it increases the range of noobtube and killstreaks meaning its very good and needed...just use the class and you will see what i mean...

Video Prove of Pwnage Class

Of course the Chopper Gunner vs AC-130 depends on whatever you want

Last edited:
    Years
    No-one using good old SP on core games?

Must admit bit surprised by some of these setups, I don't know if its just psychological but I can never get a good K/D using hardline or something on core except on the WA2000.

Years
    You have a Stinger on a main weapon class? O_o
    That's strange.
    Well, I use that or the HT4-HS (whatever it's called). I take out killstreak rewards with the Stinger, it has fantastic and accurate lock-on! Remember my Clan Tag? WHPL-We Hate Pave Lows!

Decibel

TEH SQUIRTLE!
    Years

Well, I am going for the challenge, and Standard TD is my usual game type, but the damage output and range of the ump is pretty high, even with a silencer, so I don't really need stopping power.

Last edited:

Raaji

Back up, I got a stick!
    Years
    Well, I use that or the HT4-HS (whatever it's called). I take out killstreak rewards with the Stinger, it has fantastic and accurate lock-on! Remember my Clan Tag? WHPL-We Hate Pave Lows!
    Heh, accurate lock-on. My damn stingers miss quite often when I have to pull it out, although I have gotten a few double killstreak kills with it, and 1 shot hits against pavelows and Chopper gunners, which were lucky.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Why would you do that? Danger close ensures those tubes are gonna do more damage, along with claymores/c4/nades. It also ensures (if its pro) that your killstreaks are gonna go that much further. You ever used chopper gunner on Danger close pro? It's insane.

Back