• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Modern Warfare 2

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    I don't understand all the hate for HBS. I personally never use them but anyone who isn't using Ninja deserves to die (that is unless they're too low of a level to have it unlocked). Ninja is the only green perk that is actually useful in my opinion.

KingCharizard

C++ Developer Extraordinaire
    Years
    I don't understand all the hate for HBS. I personally never use them but anyone who isn't using Ninja deserves to die (that is unless they're too low of a level to have it unlocked). Ninja is the only green perk that is actually useful in my opinion.

Ninja is good, But what about those of use who use commando pro so we can jump off the roofs in falava, or get that knife kill from atleast 5 feet away... lol I like commando pro because I run and jump off alot of buildings and rush alot it helps to run, jump & kills without stopping my progress and the longer I go without having to stop turn around and start my momentum again the faster I can kill. I ran through a whole team in the matter of seconds with Mini Uzi, Marathon pro, Stopping power & commando on Highrise. It was crazy had harriers in like 5 secs I was laughing at them after the match when they said I was too damn quick... and of course since I didnt camp after I called in my AC-130 I didnt get the nuke but I still ran through people like they werestanding still. Oh and FYI my streak was ended by a Tube...

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    What you don't realize is how loud you are running without Ninja. I (and anyone else with a headset) can hear you coming from a mile away. There's nothing more annoying to me than when I'm trying to be quiet and sneaky and then having a teammate without ninja come beside me and ruin my cover because he's so loud.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Umm, I actually dont care about Ninja but I could see how that would be irritating. I usually crouch down and walk slowly when I know that someone would hear me otherwise. Other than that, running and gunning does not require silence.

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Oh, I don't. What's the difference? Can you hear the footsteps through the headset? That's a unfair...

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    Umm... yeah. That's kinda why I've been arguing that people without Ninja can get annoying. They're really loud. And gaming headsets aren't unfair, I can hear just as much by turning my TV volume up.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    Yeah I have to agree, I have 12 days and i'm 7th pristege thats without S&D just TDM and Sabotage. Also have almost every emblem...
    Days.... come on people. -_-;

Who is enjoying these new maps? I overplayed Overgrown back on he original game so it is not doing anything for me but Crash and the newer ones are amazing...
    The new maps are ok. I like them now on normal playlists because I can't stand the stupid playlist where they have all the gametypes bunched together.

Oh, I don't. What's the difference? Can you hear the footsteps through the headset? That's a unfair...
    Yea, you can hear people and things better.
    And no it's not unfair. I guess having a big TV is also unfair. It's unfair that I've got a 32" TV sitting on my desk, and a 37" TV in another room. That's just how unfair it all is.

If you got the money to spend on a headset and want one then that's fine. I have a headset, and I want a better one, to make it more unfair for the other players. Just like I upgraded from a 20" monitor to a 32" TV on my desk.

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Amazing, this thread has finally died :( but I am back in love with this game. Well I have been wreaking havoc with my new found love

MP5K - Silencer
    USP. 45 - Tactical Knife (:P)
    Claymore
    Marathon Pro
    Lightweight Pro
    Commando Pro
    *Painkiller

Years
    Three of my best classes:

Tar 21-Silenced
    Desert Eagle-Akimbo
    Semtex/Throwing Knife
    Scavenger Pro
    Cold-Blooded
    Commando Pro
    -
    -
    -
    Famas-Grenade Launcher
    RPG-7 x2 Akimbo
    Semtex
    Scavenger Pro
    Danger Close Pro
    Steady Aim Pro
    -
    -
    -
    Intervention-FMJ
    M1014-Grip
    Claymore/Throwing Knife
    Sleight Of Hand Pro
    Stopping Power Pro
    Steady Aim Pro

If any one can give me any advice to help with these classes then great! The second class is just for suicidal exploding.

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    Amazing, this thread has finally died :( but I am back in love with this game. Well I have been wreaking havoc with my new found love

MP5K - Silencer
    USP. 45 - Tactical Knife (:P)
    Claymore
    Marathon Pro
    Lightweight Pro
    Commando Pro
    *Painkiller
    Anyone who uses Commando has absolutely no skill whatsoever in my book. That is the cheapest perk in CoD history. I would rather be last standed than killed by that perk.

As far as most used classes go, I snipe on 80% of the maps nowadays so I use the Intervention mostly, but the Barrett if I'm sucking with the intervention.

Intervention w/ FMJ
    Semtex/Stun
    Sleight of Hand Pro (Because I like to quick scope like the kids do these days)
    Stopping Power Pro (Or Cold Blooded Pro if I'm playing hardcore)
    Ninja pro (The only logical choice for a green perk)

If I'm not using a sniper then I'm most likely rushing with a UMP with the typical rush setup. I prefer Stopping Power on it rather than Lightweight just because I can tell a noticeable different between the two perks on the UMP.

Last edited:

Ben.

Orange I s l a n d s~
    Years
    Lol, Mw2 is awesome.
    Just the players are complete *******.
    So as from today, I am a
    Camping tubing knifing RPGing boosting, spawing little **** ******.
    And yet, after this, I will be better than all annyoing mw2 players.

Last edited:

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Anyone who uses Commando has absolutely no skill whatsoever in my book. That is the cheapest perk in CoD history. I would rather be last standed than killed by that perk.

As far as most used classes go, I snipe on 80% of the maps nowadays so I use the Intervention mostly, but the Barrett if I'm sucking with the intervention.

Intervention w/ FMJ
    Semtex/Stun
    Sleight of Hand Pro (Because I like to quick scope like the kids do these days)
    Stopping Power Pro (Or Cold Blooded Pro if I'm playing hardcore)
    Ninja pro (The only logical choice for a green perk)

If I'm not using a sniper then I'm most likely rushing with a UMP with the typical rush setup. I prefer Stopping Power on it rather than Lightweight just because I can tell a noticeable different between the two perks on the UMP.

Lol, you may be right but really comes in handy when you dont wanna die from a lame height. I am really only using it for that. Ususally if you are going to stab someone you are going to be close enough to do it anyway.

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    I can only think of maybe three spots in the game that will kill you if you jump from them, surely it isn't that big of an aid. If you were using something like Ninja or even Sitrep I'm sure it could help you a lot more. Commando is so ridiculous that it's gotten to the point of where I can't even defend small rooms anymore because someone will just lunge across it and kill me. This isn't Halo 3 and I don't have an energy sword, I don't need to be lunging in a war game.

Back