• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Modern Warfare 2

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
Years
  • Eh, I'm done with this game unless I'm playing with friends. Every game I've been in there has been boosters or glitchers. It's really pathetic how people need to cheat to be 'good' at a video game.

There are a lot of cheaters back on CoD4. I don't know how they got through the Punkbuster system. Haven't seen any cheaters here or WAW.

Decibel

TEH SQUIRTLE!
    Years
  • That might be the case on PC, but CoD for xbox is a breeding ground for cheaters. One look at the top of the leaderboards tells you that there a lot of noobs out there.

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    I just got out of a match on free for all where I won, but I killed these boosters like 5 times. Afterwards they message me with the usual crap "ur gay, ur a faggot", etc. and then tell me that they were going to hack my account. I just message them back laughing at them. It seems like every time I kill a bunch of boosters they end up messaging me as if I'm the bad guy.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
  • I just got out of a match on free for all where I won, but I killed these boosters like 5 times. Afterwards they message me with the usual crap "ur gay, ur a faggot", etc. and then tell me that they were going to hack my account. I just message them back laughing at them. It seems like every time I kill a bunch of boosters they end up messaging me as if I'm the bad guy.

What's a faggot? -_-

lol It always happens everytime I enter a game. When I fired an RPG, or kill someone with a throwing knife at the back or even a semtrex, they'll trash talk or rant or whatchamacallit. I don't mind anyway( or sometimes when I got annoyed, I'll just type "lol", or "cry more big baby" like in the last game of domination).

Also I got the hang with FAL. Since It's the only gun that's like G3(and because I'm forced to use it, rather than M16 or FAMAS)

FAL w/ Holo and shotgun(if I use Bling Pro) Arctic camo
    TMP(or Javelin for choppers)
    SoH pro(or One man army for Highrise)
    Stopping Pro
    Commando Pro

Last edited:

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    I just got out of a match on free for all where I won, but I killed these boosters like 5 times. Afterwards they message me with the usual crap "ur gay, ur a faggot", etc. and then tell me that they were going to hack my account. I just message them back laughing at them. It seems like every time I kill a bunch of boosters they end up messaging me as if I'm the bad guy.
    I killed these boosters so many times to the point where I got a Pavelow, Pred Missle, and a Care Package (which was a Harrier). I got excited so I called them all in, but one of the boosters used an EMP. :(((
    What's a faggot? -_-

lol It always happens everytime I enter a game. When I fired an RPG, or kill someone with a throwing knife at the back or even a semtrex, they'll trash talk or rant or whatchamacallit. I don't mind anyway( or sometimes when I got annoyed, I'll just type "lol", or "cry more big baby" like in the last game of domination).

Also I got the hang with FAL. Since It's the only gun that's like G3(and because I'm forced to use it, rather than M16 or FAMAS)

FAL w/ Holo and shotgun(if I use Bling Pro) Arctic camo
    TMP(or Javelin for choppers)
    SoH pro(or One man army for Highrise)
    Stopping Pro
    Commando Pro
    https://dictionary.reference.com/browse/faggot?&qsrc=

Usually when you hear it, it's to 'describe' how something, or someone, is, well, gay.

By the way, why do you use Bling? It's probably the worst blue perk out there besides OMA.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    By the way, why do you use Bling? It's probably the worst blue perk out there besides OMA.

.......What?

Bling is useful for LMGs, the UMP, all sniper rifles etc. It only sucks on AR, and even then it can still be useful. OMA isn't the worst blue perk either, it's a realistic alternative for newer/lower skilled players who are having trouble running scavanger / players who aren't constantly on the move, OMA also opens up the option of switching your play style straight off the bat, which is crazy useful. I'd certainly rank Marathon and maybe even Slight of Hand as worse than Bling and OMA.

Anyway, 55 levels through my first prestige. Got TAR-21, LSW and UMP veteran challenges 1 (2 for tar, and nearly 2 for the lsw) done. Gonna try and get everything done for these three before prestieging again.

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    .......What?

Bling is useful for LMGs, the UMP, all sniper rifles etc. It only sucks on AR, and even then it can still be useful. OMA isn't the worst blue perk either, it's a realistic alternative for newer/lower skilled players who are having trouble running scavanger / players who aren't constantly on the move, OMA also opens up the option of switching your play style straight off the bat, which is crazy useful. I'd certainly rank Marathon and maybe even Slight of Hand as worse than Bling and OMA.

Anyway, 55 levels through my first prestige. Got TAR-21, LSW and UMP veteran challenges 1 (2 for tar, and nearly 2 for the lsw) done. Gonna try and get everything done for these three before prestieging again.
    It's all opinion, but from what I see, most people use Bling for RDS/HS and silencer which is a big no in my book. Besides OMA is generally used my campers/noob tubers and imo, Marathon is good for rushing, while SoH is good for S&D.

SoH > Scavenger > Marathon > Bling > OMA

The Kidd

Godly Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2013
    My stuff!

Barrett .50 Cal/ Thermal/ Artic
    M1014 shotgun/ grip (AA is overrated)
    SoH
    Stopping Power
    Ninja (can't snipe when heartbeat sensors around!)

I'm usually in TD, but like everyone else....I have to pull dead weight! If not, they'll just leave and not watch the other side.

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    One Man Army is the best blue perk, hands down. It's waaay too powerful, yet you see no one take advantage of it. It allows you to be ready for any situation as long as you have a class setup for that sitation. For example, say you have a 3 kill streak and a Predator equipped, all you have to do is switch (using OMA) to a Hardline class, get your 4th kill and your predator, and then switch back to whatever you were using before. Do this with all of your killstreaks and it makes it much, much easier. It also allows you to switch into a cold-blooded class in case you don't want to die from air support, or you can switch to a noob tube class with danger close (which I've done many times when I used it) to kill a bunch of campers. IMO Marathon is the worst blue perk, but that's not to say it isn't useful.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
  • One Man Army is the best blue perk, hands down. It's waaay too powerful, yet you see no one take advantage of it.
    It's not only the best, it's also the most overrated. Pretty handy at domination and sabotage, but not free-for-all or cage match. Trying to switch classes in Rust full packed with players is a bit of a joke.

Why use stopping for M82? I recommend cold-blooded.

Completed all challenges for AK. Finally...

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    Well obviously you won't be wanting to use it on Rust, just like you won't be using Marathon (Unless you're wanting to die repeatedly). And I can find use of it in FFA. Say a guy is camping in some corner and I can't get him, all I do is OMA into a noob tube class and he's gone.

Akeraz

Winning is Magic
    Years
  • Barrett .50 Cal/ Thermal/ Artic
    M1014 shotgun/ grip (AA is overrated)
    SoH
    Stopping Power
    Ninja (can't snipe when heartbeat sensors around!)

A scout sniper will rip you to shreds, I'm sorry to say.
    If you need to use stopping power to play sniper, then I'm going to say you have no skill.

Here's my Sniper Setup:
    Barrett .50 Cal Bling [FMJ/Heartbeat Sensor]
    Claymores/Flashbangs
    M9/Deagle No Attatchments
    Bling Pro
    Cold-Blooded Pro
    Ninja Pro

Handguns swap out faster than shotguns.
    A good sniper shouldn't need sleight of hand pro.
    They don't get into close-quarters situations. If they do, there's their secondary.

A Barrett .50 Cal will One Shot the head, and the upper chest, without Stopping Power.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    If you need to use stopping power to play sniper, then I'm going to say you have no skill.

Here's my Sniper Setup:
    Claymores/Flashbangs
    Bling Pro
    Cold-Blooded Pro
    Ninja Pro

They don't get into close-quarters situations. If they do, there's their secondary.

A Barrett .50 Cal will One Shot the head, and the upper chest, without Stopping Power.

In fairness, how can you say he has no skill if you're running hb sensor? Having stopping power means if he has to resort to picking up another weapon he has the kick to back it up.

Akeraz

Winning is Magic
    Years
  • In fairness, how can you say he has no skill if you're running hb sensor? Having stopping power means if he has to resort to picking up another weapon he has the kick to back it up.

Hb sensor is underused, in all fairness. It prevents me from getting trapped in a position I don't want to be in. Also, a sniper shouldn't be in a position where they need to pick up another weapon. If you do, you're obviously rushing in and quickscoping like an idiot, wasting all your bullets.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Hb sensor is underused, in all fairness. It prevents me from getting trapped in a position I don't want to be in. Also, a sniper shouldn't be in a position where they need to pick up another weapon. If you do, you're obviously rushing in and quickscoping like an idiot, wasting all your bullets.

I fail to see how hb sensor is underused, just about every ACR camper is running it atm. And a sniper should always be ready to ditch his rifle then pick up another gun when the situation aridses. I play aggresive sniper, M21 with Scavanger, stopping power and steady aim. You can call me skilles if you want, but you'd be mistaken. I don't waste time waiting on my enemies, I don't rely on attatchments, I hunt the enemy down.

The Kidd

Godly Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2013

Here's my Sniper Setup:
    Claymores/Flashbangs
    Bling Pro
    Cold-Blooded Pro
    Ninja Pro

Don't judge me when you are using FMJ which adds more power to the Cal while using HB. I don't really see the use of HB.

SoH is good for when I switch over to my shotgun, that one split second of reloading can make a difference in your killstreak.

Akeraz

Winning is Magic
    Years
  • Don't judge me when you are using FMJ which adds more power to the Cal while using HB.

FMJ doesn't add damage. The stats say that it does, but it doesn't.
    And once again, handguns switch out faster.
    Having a shotgun is a liability and it's gonna get you killed.

Wi-fi Battler

currently in la la land.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2011
    Sorry to ruin the combo of which sniping class is better then the other, but i've played one of my best rounds of the time i had MW2.

Class was
    P90 (no attachments. maybe rapid fire)
    AA-12 (Extended mags)
    Equipment: Claymore
    2x flash granades

Scavenger pro
    lightweight
    steady Aim pro

Killstreak rewards:
    5: preadator missle
    8: emergency airdrop
    11: chopper gunner

my kill/death ratio was 43/3. the map was quarry and the game mode was demoltion (first person).

I decided to just use the AA-12 for fun
    Spoiler:

The match after this one i got a nuke with, but i will write that match later. my highest kill streak now is 38. which replaced the 36 i got with my first tacitcal nuke.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Me and my friend had to carry our team again on Domonation earlier. He ended with 53/6 and I ended with a new personal best of 45/0 with no AC or chopper gunner.

The Kidd

Godly Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2013
    Sorry to ruin the combo of which sniping class is better then the other, but i've played one of my best rounds of the time i had MW2.

Class was
    P90 (no attachments. maybe rapid fire)
    AA-12 (Extended mags)
    Equipment: Claymore
    2x flash granades

Scavenger pro
    lightweight
    steady Aim pro

Killstreak rewards:
    5: preadator missle
    8: emergency airdrop
    11: chopper gunner

my kill/death ratio was 43/3. the map was quarry and the game mode was demoltion (first person).

I decided to just use the AA-12 for fun
    Spoiler:

The match after this one i got a nuke with, but i will write that match later. my highest kill streak now is 38. which replaced the 36 i got with my first tacitcal nuke.

P90 has to be one of my favorite sub guns, along with the vector. I never really thought of using scavenger with it. It would make sense since I would usually run out of ammo by my 7th kill xD

Back