• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Money or passion?

Juicy

Bone to be wild!
    Years
    If choosing passion leaves me with enough money to live comfortably on (Paying bills, not worrying about debt, being able to buy my kids presents, etc) then I would go with that. I don't really care for being rich but I want stability. If I could have stability while doing what I love then that would be awesome (I don't have any passion atm but this is assuming I get one, right?). However if passion really did take away money and I was barely able to support myself then that wouldn't do. I'd go with the money making job and be rich. At least then I can entertain myself and have a fun/fulfilling life outside work.

Back