• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Monochromatic Stains OOC + Sign-Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuxedo Clank

So laid back he is horizontal
    Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2012
    I am really sorry but something came up and I am unable to post today. My Christmas holiday starts tomorrow though and I will post asap.

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
    Years
    No problem tux, its all good.
    Christmas time is due to be slow for RPing, though I don't celebrate Christmas for personal reasons, MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!
    (I'm just being proactive.)

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
    Years
    Hm, I celebrate Christmas, but only because it's my mum's birthday. We celebrate Memorial's Day whenever it falls on my birthday. XD

MERRY CHRISTMAS, ALTHOUGH IT'S LIKE 9 DAYS AWAY HERE.

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2011
    remember that time my pokecommunity said 'cannot access' for over a week?
    i remember that time
    i'll try to work on something
    but my laptop is the worst buying mistake i have ever made
    here's to hoping cas gets a macbook sometime in the future!

romdinner

Gazing at the sky...
    Years
    Grifspark can't access for some reason the PC so he asked me to inform you about that , he'll try to get back as soon as possible

Last edited:

GrifSpark

Your personal livin' Pokedex
    Years
    *Runs in gasping for air*

I-I... I'm back! Yeah, PC wouldn't work for some reason, but it is now, so yeah... I really have to spend some time catching up, don't I? I missed something important no doubt...

Tuxedo Clank

So laid back he is horizontal
    Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2012
    sorry for my absence. I had a bit of internet trouble (a.k.a. parents shutting it off.) I am back now and I will attempt to post something tomorrow.

GrifSpark

Your personal livin' Pokedex
    Years
    Wow, Miharu definatly woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning (metaphorically, probably).

In all honesty, Thale will probably be a little hesitant too, since that's generally him, and he's still fairly new to the idea of having superpowers. Murdoch on the other hand will jump right into the whole situation, just like usual. He has worked in a team like this before mind you...

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
    Years
    I was counting on people not joining the team, its all up to your character (in the end, you.)
    and Paige got a little bit emotional there.
    I will be away for three days, sorry.

Last edited:

romdinner

Gazing at the sky...
    Years
    Hy , i just wanted to inform you that Grifspark has some problems with accessing the PC (again ) so he asked me to tell you about this. He'll get back as soon as he can.
    Also Ichiro won't be accessing the PC as well for some personal reasons.

Legend

Kingslayer
    Years
    I had a trip to go to so i have been away. However, I am back and may make a post in the next day or so.

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
    Years
    yep, I'm working on a new post atm. no problem, i figured people would be away.

new post is new for the new year.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back