• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Monochromatic Stains OOC + Sign-Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
    Years
    exactly, just go for it Tux, hes outta the Rp anyway, since he has failed to tell me he was going and he hasn't shown up in ages.

GrifSpark

Your personal livin' Pokedex
    Years
    Gah, don't noobz me bro! Actually, I think Murdoch would make an interesting choice of target, assuming you don't actually kill him. So sure Tux, you're free to (try to) kill Murdoch if you want. He seems like he'd be a target at some point dont you think?

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
    Years
    Hey Tux, Dante will get in touch with Ghost soon.
    And yes, Dante is still alive, my next post should be up this afternoon my time.

Last edited:

Tuxedo Clank

So laid back he is horizontal
    Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2012
    I will wait until I see what Dante has in store before I choose Target 7. It may end up being murdoch.

Legend

Kingslayer
    Years
    I should be able to put up a post tomorrow. I have any ideas for a shorter one mostly focused on Lyle. I need ideas for Neil.

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
    Years
    So my new 'reviving' post is up, can everyone be in Central Park? we'll move on from there.

Last edited:

GrifSpark

Years
    I'll make Thale and Murdoch head to Central Park. Thale will attempt to fire thunderbolts at the meteors, and Murdoch... well... he'll try and throw something big at them, or just push people out the way. You'd think he'd be more prepared for this kind of every-day situation...

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
    Years
    Sorry Michaela, I'll mention Miharu now in an edit, and Grif, that would be great.

Hey Tux, can you please make Dante the 7th Contract/Target? I had a great epiphany. Also can you please PM me Ghost's past and details about Tech and "The Company", I'm thinking of maybe bringing them into the main storyline.

Last edited:

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
    Years
    S'okay.

Hmm, now I have this really weird idea about the Company. I feel like I want Miharu to have survived an assassin from the Company. o-o Perhaps not. XD

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
    Years
    According to what little info we have from Tux, I assume the Company is out to assainate all our characters. But then again maybe not.
    It would be real interesting to have them in the RP........

GrifSpark

Years
    Erm.. Ichiro. I need to ask you something about my character, Murdoch. Would it be acceptable if I changed his superpower to super strength? He really hasn't had a chance to show his powers, other than throwing a rock, which could be part of his potential other ability. I just thought it would increase Murdoch's potential as a hero, and it this situation off fending meteorites. You know, he could throw bigger things at the meteors!

Yeah, and having ordinary human abilities just accelerated makes him a lot like Captain America, who is a bit of a less intimidating hero than someone like Superman, don't you think?

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
    Years
    I guess so Grif, you may have Murdoch have Super Strength.
    Also Watts has been away for a week and hasn't posted so he will have till tomorrow before he is kicked out of the RP.

GrifSpark

Years
    Yay for super strength! I think the full name of the ability would be enhanced muscle tissue, which could account for his slight boost in healing abilities. I'll get a more detailed description up in a second, since the name really doesn't explain much.

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2011
    posted. i'm too lazy to go to my VMs and reply to you, ichiro. so...YOU GET MY REPLY HERE.

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    >Name: Evan Indigo Graves
    >Age: 19
    >Gender:Male
    Appearance:
    - Physical: Evan has thin, light brown-blonde hair. It hangs low in his face, another subconscious attempt to lay low. Although you can barely see them, he has a pair of bright green eyes. These rather work against him when he tries to hide his emotions, as they reflect whatever he is truly feeling. A small, but defined pointed chin only does more to draw out his thin-lipped mouth; that mouth is usually blank of expression.

Evan rises to a total height of six feet, three inches, thus he is considered tall by most. That height is accompanied with a somewhat less than average weight of a hundred and fifteen pounds. this is due to him spending days at a time without proper nutrition or rest.
    - Clothing: Due to his survival instinct, he wears rather plain clothes. Out of sight, out of mind, right? An olive green sweater is pulled tight to his body, and extends just below his belt line. To be allowed flexibility, and nimbleness, he wears snug, but not tight black jeans. For shoes, a pair of worn, faded gray slip-on vans is his choosing.

>Personality: The power that Evan has is ironic in the sense that he is typically a quiet person. This makes a voice oriented power rather unbecoming of him. Akin to this, he has a rather high composure. It took a few years to craft, but he had gained it. If he gets angry, his voice will raise, and thus he will unintentionally harm those around him. A strong composure also gives him the ability to handle every situation calm and coolly.

Evan is a bleeding heart. His dream was to always be in politics. He wanted change in the world, he still does. He once believed that it could be achieved rationally through debates of soft-spoken words. These thoughts are no longer at the forefront of his brain, and have been shoved aside to allow for the thoughts of doing whatever it takes to get the job done. Currently, the ends justify the means. His old pacifistic ways are not entirely lost, and given the right opportunity, they might just rise up again.

>History: Like many cases throughout the world, Evan was born to a single parent home. It was him, his father and brother in a tiny and cramped apartment on the eight floor of an apartment complex somewhere in Manhattan. With his dad's lack luster work habits, it is a wonder that they could even afford it, much less food and other necessities.

Being born a whole six years apart from his brother, he took unto himself to protect his brother from his rarely abusive father. He wasn't a bad man at heart, but Evan hated him at these times regardless. He would often come home drunk and disoriented. Due to the alcohol making him rather sensitive, he usually succumbed to tears and wept at the death of Evan's mother. Other times, he would become very angry. One such time, he had taken it too far. Him and Even were at it about something or another. The surface argument was hardly the case. That is when his power was discovered. With a shout as his dad, he had accidentally blasted him through the wall, where he soon face planted on the pavement. That day, coincidentally happened to be the day of his seventeenth birthday. Knowing that he would be poked and prodded by the government and others, he left, abandoning his brother.

Now, with barely a grasp on his powers, he is thrust into the grit, grime, and glamor that comes with being a superhero, or villain. He has cared more about his survival, and locating his brother than anything else.

>Superpower: Evan is quite the loud-mouth when it comes to his superpower. Quite literally so. His power is that through his voice, he can send out sonic booms and shock waves of varying intensity. It all depends on how loud he is being. It can be used to deflect attacks, blow down walls, and in some very extreme cases, cause an earthquake. This is not without consequence, however. His power is not selective, he cannot choose who and whom not to use it on. If one is in it's range, they will be hurt. Even those not directly affected will still more than likely hear a loud noise emanating from somewhere beyond.

Aside from being just loud, his power allows his voice can take on a multitude of other octaves. He can shatter glass with it, and cause ears to bleed. He can produced sounds outside the human hearing range such as a dog whistle(or even the dreaded brown note..) Like bats, he can use this to test the inner workings of an area, and to hunt. More recently, he has discovered that he can control sound in a multitude of other ways, and with other body parts, such as as sonic clap. These, however, are a bit more awkward for him to attempt.

He is immune to his own powers.

He can make his own movements quieter than usual, or louder if need be.

> Quote: TBA
    > Theme Song: We're All to Blame- Sum 41
    >RP Sample: You've seen some of my [less-than-average] work.

Last edited:

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
    Years
    Secret:
    History is a bit skimpy on details, but fine none-the-less.
    Superpower is fine, and so is everything else.
    I know your RPing so no sample needed, suffice to say.......ACCEPTED!
    welcome to Monochromatic Stains.

On another note, Watts has been kicked out of the RP, bye bye.
    And i'll move the story on as soon as Grif makes a post........soon.
    Also, with posts, I'm dropping time, but could people please use:

Title
    Name:
    just to keep it a bit organised and to put me at ease.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back