• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Monster Art Online [remake] (OOC)

Years
  • Check, and nice to see you plan on keeping up with the NPC posts, they are actually cool to read within the mix of the other PLAYERS.

Years
    • Age 34
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Just promise to tell me if you guys feel stuck or bored somewhere, because I have NPCs I haven't placed out yet ^^

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    after my next post, pepperton will be in cerulean city. anyone keen for some interaction??

Years
    • Age 34
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I can have Misty run into you if you want 8D Was planning to have her run into Natsumi (Aura Blackquill's char) first though, since she is at Nugget Bridge atm.

Tabris (Sheraku's char) is maybe in Cerulean now/soon?

disciplish

supreme meme machine
    Years
  • Rika said I could sign up via VMs three or four days ago, and I here I am! Hope that's still valid.

Spoiler:

Yes, I spared you the not-so-great code this would've had if I tried to make it better looking. >.>

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 34
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    @ Kenneth, it is certainly well looking enough. You are accepted! Fill in your trainer details in the titanpad and remember that if you wish, your pokémon can know 6 moves each. Then, start playing :3

Years
  • Tabris is back tracking to the entrance of the cave to heal his Pokemon, and maybe buy some more items, opposite direction of Cerulean. Of course that is needless to say after he turns in his quest.

Years
    • Age 34
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Okay! I'm thinking of having a character approach the troubled Intuition with interesting proposals, unless Scyke'd has plenty of plans on his own of course. (sorry, somehow mixed up Parker and Intuition O.o)

Regarting the Hoenn bunch, maybe Nebula and Subsonic (meaning Rogue and Nebula IC, gosh it's a bit tricky to have a RPer and a character with the same names!) can meet up in Granite Cave if you want? Either that, or I could make Marcello notice Rogue walking past them. Though maybe it's enough with Marcello and Aurora interacting for now instead of throwing in a third person, it goes slowly enough ;)

Last edited:

♚ Here's looking at you, kid.
    Years
  • I would be fine with Rogue meeting Subsonic's character. When I post (after finals) I was going to have her run into an NPC that offers a quest that requires a group. So, against Rogue's preference to be alone, she could seek out Subsonic's Nebula to help complete the quest line? Just a though. :3

Also I apologize for the name trickery. When I had my username switched I had forgotten there was an IC character with the same exact name. I hope it doesn't cause too much of concern!

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Nov 6, 2017
    I unfortunately don't have time to join this, but I have to say it looks really cool. I've been following for a bit now and the plot and writing is a fun read. I have to ask though: if this is the remake, what happened to the original?

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    Tabris is back tracking to the entrance of the cave to heal his Pokemon, and maybe buy some more items, opposite direction of Cerulean. Of course that is needless to say after he turns in his quest.

I can have Misty run into you if you want 8D Was planning to have her run into Natsumi (Aura Blackquill's char) first though, since she is at Nugget Bridge atm.

Tabris (Sheraku's char) is maybe in Cerulean now/soon?
    whichever. i just feel like im posting to myself atm. :X

Years
  • I wouldn't mind if Tabris and Pepperton's paths cross, but as I said before he's not the type to generally start coversation. Though he'll openly talk to others if approached. Whatever you feel.

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    I wouldn't mind if Tabris and Pepperton's paths cross, but as I said before he's not the type to generally start coversation. Though he'll openly talk to others if approached. Whatever you feel.
    haha pepperton is exactly the same. unless you like, take something away from him. then he'll definitely approach you. and clock you while he's at it haha!

Years
  • haha pepperton is exactly the same. unless you like, take something away from him. then he'll definitely approach you. and clock you while he's at it haha!

What a predicament we've found ourselves in, haha. Tabris will probably be taking the plane in Cerulean to head to the Kalos Region, so I don't think much prolonged conversation would last between the two, any way.

Years
    • Age 34
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I unfortunately don't have time to join this, but I have to say it looks really cool. I've been following for a bit now and the plot and writing is a fun read. I have to ask though: if this is the remake, what happened to the original?
    It was based in Johto and went on for a while but was a bit too open and had a few too many loose plot threads. So this is an attempt at keeping the free feeling that a VRMMORPG could give, but have a more prominent goal to work towards. You shouldn't regard it as a "journey RP", rather as a survival RP. Eventually, I'm hoping for some characters to advance quicker through the gyms and maybe for some to try and search for other chosen PLAYERS to help or beat.

Maddy and Sheraku, I can give some lame prompts for you if you like :p

1) one of Pepperton's pokémon runs ahead and Tabris tries to capture it, triggering hefty Pepperton reaction.

2) somewhere near Cerulean, they see another (nameless) chosen PLAYER white out in terror, beaten by a NPC. This can trigger conversation about what happened.

3) somewhere near Cerulean, they see another (nameless) chosen PLAYER white out in terror, beaten by a ROGUE PLAYER who then flees the scene. This can trigger conversation about what happened, or maybe they want to chase the ROGUE even.

Funny a character is named Rogue, when that's the name of the "player killers" in MAO xD

Crunch Punch

fire > ice
    Years
  • Okay! I'm thinking of having a character approach the troubled Intuition with interesting proposals, unless Scyke'd has plenty of plans on his own of course. (sorry, somehow mixed up Parker and Intuition O.o)

You can do that if you like yeah, Intuition's still on a sofa in the Center pondering about life and stuff.

Back