• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Monster Art Online [remake] (OOC)

Years
    • Age 34
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    And now he's got company!

@ jhajjar, The Final Watchman, YellowGardevoir, Ziposaki. How's it going, guys? If you need any help with coordinating interactions, or feel like you need some direction in the RP from the GM, let me know.

**** just got real for Intuition 8D

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2020
    Hmmm? Aw akfdjkals. I swore I posted earlier, but I remember now I was stuck on whether to spend more time in Route 31 or send her straight to Violet City. I'll go post now, I promise.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I want to get through the first gym battle before I go for an interaction. Currently working on a giiiiiiiiiant post rn, so I should be done by either tonight or tomorrow.

Years
    • Age 34
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Ah, yeah. You can get your hands on running shoes, roller skates, skateboards or bicycles whenever you feel like it. Also, there should be some place in every region where players can learn to ride their pokémon Kalos style. First one to write about it in a region creates canon ;)

I like how Locke planned his way through the gyms! I was thinking of having Marcello change regions now and then to cruise between suitable gyms too :D

And I like the way Scyke'd styled his post, and now also Kenneth. Showing player level. I'mma start doing that too. But you can all style your IC posts in any manner you want. SylveonStar's pink posts are nice too ^^

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    3) somewhere near Cerulean, they see another (nameless) chosen PLAYER white out in terror, beaten by a ROGUE PLAYER who then flees the scene. This can trigger conversation about what happened, or maybe they want to chase the ROGUE even.
    I like this one. I'll hopefully get up a post today sometime!

SylveonStar

Sylveon
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 15, 2017
    I can post tomorrow night, I'm behind in my high school work and I have to catch up before next semester starts

Years
    • Age 34
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hope your school work will go well, SylveonStar!

YellowGardevoir is dropping out. So if you guys hear about someone interested in joining, lure them here ^^ Because right now we're 13 players and I'm superstitious. Haha, well okay I'm not but. Johto is the place to sign up in.

♚ Here's looking at you, kid.
    Years
  • Hey guys! Just an update to say that I am officially done with the entire semester (no more finals, woo!) so I should be able to have a post up within the next few days.

Years
    • Age 34
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Nice to hear, Nebula! Hope things went well on those finals :)

I hope pace will be decent during (or at least after) the holidays.

Also @ Maddy, the airports can only take you between Unova, Kalos and the region you are in. You have to reach Saffron in order to go to Johto by train, and Vermilion in order to reach Hoenn or Sinnoh by ferry ;)

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    Also @ Maddy, the airports can only take you between Unova, Kalos and the region you are in. You have to reach Saffron in order to go to Johto by train, and Vermilion in order to reach Hoenn or Sinnoh by ferry ;)

ok! no probs!! :) also, would there be any diglett/team rocket escapades in cerulean?

Years
    • Age 34
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    ok! no probs!! :) also, would there be any diglett/team rocket escapades in cerulean?
    If you want, feel free to make up pokémon escapades and thievish happenings~ Team Rocket, I'd prefer if they were not involved though. At most, make it like Sheraku did, with only stray TR-fans claiming they support the old TR's cause.

I will absolutely take YellowGardevoir's place.
    Looking forward to seeing your SU then! I'd prefer if you started playing in Johto, but it is up to you.

Also, correct me if I'm wrong here:
    The Kanto people are around Mt Moon or Cerulean and have their own things going on. Misty is there somewhere, maybe on the Nugget Bridge on her way back to the city or something, and ready for interaction or gym battle if you like. You can bunny her or ask me to play her in a JP :D And of course we have Scyked's char, who haven't entered the mountain yet but is approached by le shady GM-char~
    The Johto people have some things going on on their own too, mostly in Violet City (school or sprout tower) but someone's in Union Cave, right? I've got a NPC who can run into whoever feels like they're running out of things to do.
    And in Hoenn, basically everyone is in Granite Cave right now, right? SylveonStar is a bit busy and I can't really post without her so I've not really done anything in the RP yet, haha... But how about I start a sudden earthquake that forces the RPers in Granite Cave to react on it, and will cause the NPCs of Dewford Island to be worried and stuff. Takers?

Last edited:

Lycanroc

under the sun
    Years
  • Here's my placeholder. It'll be finished by (or on) Friday.​

Noah_Offline.png

Real Age: 16​

Real Gender: Male​

Real Appearance: Noah is 5'8" with black hair, brown eyes, and a light skin tone. As he has poor eyesight, he wears blue-rimmed glasses. His hair is spiked out in many directions, however there is a pattern. The spikes are symmetrical. He also has a few freckles in his face, mostly on his cheeks and in the area. His outfit is mostly the same all the time, he has many of it that are almost completely identical. It consists of a medium blue unzipped jacket that has a black collar and black sleeves. Underneath it, he wears a slightly dark blue shirt with black borders, along with a black horizontal stripe through the center. He wears long black pants go down to his shoes. The shoes themselves are just medium blue, with yellow on the bottom.​

Personality: Coming soon.​

History: Coming soon.​

Noah_Online.png

Avatar Appearance: Noah designed Shuriken to be, in his own words, more handsome then he is in the real world (which honestly isn't much of a challenge) He made many, many changes. However, his actual body really only is different in two ways. One is the freckles, which are now completely gone. The other is his hairstyle. Shuriken didn't have spiked out hair. Instead, it is grown out in some places so it spikes down in many places. It goes very well with the black fedora (with a blue stripe above the rim) he gave Shuriken. Shuriken still had brown eyes and the exact same skin tone as Noah, however. His clothing is the big difference. Noah's outfit resembles Rouge in many ways. He wears a light blue jacket that has medium blue fluff on the edges. The jacket has a medium blue Poke Ball symbol on the side of the left sleeve. The aforementioned Poke Ball is black where it would normally be red and white. He wears a black shirt underneath that has a dark grey Poke Ball symbol on the front. Shuriken wears black shorts and running shoes that are dark blue on the sides, black in the center, and medium blue on the bottom. Medium blue is also the color of the laces.​

MAO Summary: Coming soon.​

Starting Region: Johto​

First Badge: Zephyr Badge​

Pokémon

Pokémon Team

1 - Quilava , Level 24​

Male, Blaze, Brave

Crush Claw | Quick Attack | Ember | Flame Wheel | Defense Curl | Return​

2 - Flaffy , Level 21​

Female, Static, Lax

Tackle| Growl | Thunder Wave | Thunder Shock | Cotton Spore | Charge​

3 - Larvitar , Level 21​

Male, Sand Veil, Quirky

Bite | Dragon Dance | Sandstorm | Chip Away | Screech | Rock Slide​

Last edited:

{Swan}

I Never Asked For This.
    Years
  • [ Hwang Feifei ]

Real Age: 16
    Real Gender: Female

Appearance

Feifei is a tiny human, 1.55m to be exact, with a curveless and thin figure. She doesn't let it bother her though, and living in Korea the people around her aren't all that much taller anyway. As her name suggests, she's east-Asian in appearance. She's got a round face with narrow, single-lidded eyes, narrow even for someone of her race. Her hair is originally dark brown, but she dyed it a lighter brown. It's parted in the middle, no fringe, in a layered style.

Feifei quite likes pink, and it shows. She likes to wear girly things, things with frills and lacy and pink. She also prefers wearing shorts and skirts, liking her legs bare and the feeling of freedom it gives her, but cold Korean winters don't always let her. She feels pressured to always look her best, her country is very fixed on looks, and she doesn't really like that, but she tries.

Personality

Feifei is generally a high-spirited girl. She can be quite silly and excitable at times, easily getting carried away with an adventure. She's friendly and helpful wherever she can. She has unwavering love and loyalty to her mother, who raised her on her own since Feifei was born, and is similarly very loyal to her friends.

She's very trusting of those she sees as friends, maybe even too trusting. She's naïve to a fault, something she will have to learn a lot about. In essence Feifei is the stereotypical girly girl: she loves pink and cute things and can definitely be a little clueless. Underneath that, however, is a girl that just need to get to grips with her own cleverness and her own self.

One thing Feifei isn't very good at is hiding her emotions, she tends to be an open book. It's a good thing she doesn't feel embarrassed about shows of emotion either. When she's sad she will cry. Similarly when she's happy, she's light up like a sun. She's not always very confident of her abilities and has a tendency to doubt herself a lot, but she's surprisingly brave when it comes to it.

History

Feifei was born to Yi Xingmin, a single mother working as a cashier in a Seoul department store. Hardly glamorous work. Xingmin met Feifei's father when she was 18 back in China. They had a brief thing and then parted ways, she later found out that she was pregnant. With no means to contact the father, Xingmin resigned to being a single mother. Her own family didn't support her decision to keep the baby (or to get knocked up for that matter) and they disowned Xingmin. This didn't stop her from loving Feifei with everything she had, though.

When Feifei was 2 Xingmin decided that she didn't want to raise her baby in China. She had remained in the same city where she grew up for the past three years carrying and caring for her new baby, and she felt evil eyes all upon her. On a whim she decided to move to Korea, where wages were higher and it seemed a promising move. She started as a cleaning lady at the head office of a Chinese company while learning Korean, and ended up as a cashier.

Ever since Feifei was 10 she'd had several small jobs to help her mother with the financial load, starting with delivering newspapers and when she got older she worked in a flower shop after school. Feifei never minded, she knew the sacrifices her mother had made in raising her and did anything she could to help. For her 15th birthday her mother bought Feifei a second-hand Nintendo handheld system with Pokémon on it, she'd been hooked every since, playing whenever she wasn't studying and in her breaks at work. When MOA came out Feifei had no hope they would be able to afford the system, but Xingmin, seeing how Feifei never really had time to play her precious game, saved up enough money to buy it for her daughter. Feifei was ecstatic and she'd been playing it at night ever since.

[ Yue ]

Appearance

Feifei's not very creative, so her character in-game looks pretty much like herself, but with cooler clothes. She's got a pair of dark tights, a white pair of veralls with frilly shorts and a pair of white shoes with bows on them. As a splash of colour she chose a yellow flower in her hair, which is styled in cute pigtails. She chose not to have a bag, since the menu would provide for that.

MAO Summary

Between tests and work Feifei hadn't been able to play MAO as often as she'd like, but she still managed to build a decent team of Pokémon. She loves each one, caught up in pretending that they're real. She hasn't made very any friends, she's a bit too shy around people to do that, but she has five or six ones on her friendlist.

She'd actually started out in the Kalos region because that was the one game she'd played before, but then she decided she wanted to experience something new instead, so after defeating the first gym she'd decided to fly to Violet City and continue her journey in Johto. She got her Growlithe in a trade because she always wanted to have a puppy. She also traded her continental Vivillion with an Australian because she wanted the pretty pink one.
    Starting Region: Johto
    First Badge: Bug Badge

Team

froakie.gif

Huangju - Froakie♂, 20
    Torrent, Modest
    Pound | Bubble | Quick Attack | Lick | Water Pulse | Smoke Screen

58.png

Hongze - Growlithe♂, 21
    Flash Fire, Curious
    Bite | Roar | Ember | Leer | Flame Wheel | Reversal | Fire Fang

666-su.png

Lady – Vivillion♀, 17
    Shield Dust, Docile
    Gust | Light Screen | Powder | Sleep Powder | Struggle Bug | Psybeam

spritzee.gif

Xianggui - Spritzee♀, 20
    Healer, Bold
    Sweet Scent | Fairy Wind | Sweet Kiss | Echoed Voice | Calm Mind

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 34
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    @ Black Ninetales, looking good! Keep that up and let me know when the SU is done.

@ Swan, perfect. Accepted! You are free to start playing wherever and whenever you wish. You can't have beaten Bugsy yet though. There are some other players in Sprout Tower and the pokémon school in Violet, and one near Union Cave. I also have a NPC near Union Cave somewhere. So take your pick :3

As for myself, I can't post until Scyke'd or SylveonStar replies to my characters, or one of the Johto people want to meet my NPC there. Or, I go through with that earthquake-on-Dewford-idea nobody commented on :p

Though, I guess I could play Misty on Nugget Bridge and encounter Natsumi or Pepperton. Unless Skymin wanted to take up on that rogue player idea with Sheraku?

for him.

I'm trash.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 6, 2023
    Phew, so I am finally on BREAK! YAY! BREAK TIME! Anyways, I'll have a post up later today.

Years
    • Age 34
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I am horribly hungover and will likely not mistymaddy post today lol

I need more fat and sugar, urgh.

Back