• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

More Tiles from Me

Status
Not open for further replies.

kebbles

Rom Hacker.
Years
  • Lookin' good, though I do not really support use of this ROM base (as many of the tiles were inserted wrong. If you need, I could reinsert everything, and make all the palettes correct.

Original Tileset with palettes:
    More Tiles from Me

Just tell me which tiles you want, if you want me to reinsert them. I also have many more, just check here, in my thread, and tell me which ones you want.

Could you insert all of them in?
    Would you like me to send you a patch of my rom or something?
    I've tried to insert tiles once, even using a tutorial, bit it ruined my hack..lol...
    Would you like to be a GYM LEADER in my hack, it's a way of crediting people who help my hack better =D​

/Circa

a face in the clouds.
    Years
  • I like the map, but as before, the ledges are a little too dark, you don't need to change the palette, but just make them lighter perhaps?

Also, On the edges of the water ponds, shouldn't there be a sought of shadow? Like a darkish blue colour? It makes it look a little better, though i'll leave it up to you!

Good job though, as always.

Samson

no, i don't know milk drink
    Years
  • i agree on the darkness of the ledges, but the pond does have shadowing on its edges. it's not as visible as GBA style, but it's just right. everything else is flawless.

Years
  • Okay, I touched up on the ledges. Here they are:

More Tiles from Me

I also made a mock-up of the mixing system that is going to be in my fangame. I know it is boring, so I am labeling it as a WIP.

More Tiles from Me

TB Pro

Old-timer
    Years
  • Okay, I touched up on the ledges. Here they are:

More Tiles from Me

I also made a mock-up of the mixing system that is going to be in my fangame. I know it is boring, so I am labeling it as a WIP.

More Tiles from Me

Ooooo Route Is pretty!
    Do you mind If I use some?
    With credit of course!
    I simply love your tiles,
    You are simply a master!

Years
  • Of course you may use my tiles, just as long as you also credit PHO if you use that set.

Speaking of the PHO Tileset, I have an update. I added some new trees to it.

More Tiles from Me

Years
  • Looking good Don:D
    Keep up the good work..:)
    The small tree really is perfect..
    The big tree is to triangly to wide at the bottom I think bt still great..:P

Years
  • Thanks for the comments. I wouldn't really call the small tree perfect per sé, but you can if you really think that way.

Anyway, here is a new map, called Route 560.

More Tiles from Me

Years
  • Sorry, but no. I am currently only working on the PHO tileset.

Anyway, I got some new tiles. A dome building and a pier tile. I also have a map, called Willow Village.

More Tiles from Me

Tileset

More Tiles from Me

Willow Village

NEW!
    I just made this map, which I call Route 561. The water has animations, too. I'll upadte the tileset later.

More Tiles from Me

Route 561

Samson

Years
  • that dome building is beautifully designed, but it just needs a few technical fixes. the outlining is quite distorted. you should use some anti-aliasing techniques to soften the edges.

other than that, brilliant work you've got here. love the wooden brick harbor.

Atomic Reactor

and everything else youve done!
    keep up the great work buddy!

Years
  • Thanks for the comments. About the dome building, I'll see what I can do about it. I know it has problems, mainly because of the 15-color limit in Pokémon ROMs (Luckily, I have one color left).

Anyway, I have updated the tileset, with the ocean tiles and animations. I also have a new map, PalmBreeze Beach. This is not the final version, as I plan to make a hotel for this map and make the map itself bigger because of it.

More Tiles from Me

PalmBreeze Beach

More Tiles from Me

PHO Tileset

Samson

Years
  • yay! a beach. looks great ^.^ the pool of water at the bottom left is a little random considering it has a current.

oh and i don't think you need to modify the palette of the dome building much at all. perhaps the darker shade of gray used on the roof and support poles could be a bit darker so that they stand out just a little more and give you more freedom to rework the shape of the black outlines.

TheKingofKings

LOOKING FOR HELP, PM ME
    Years
  • Your such a Legend Don, your tiles are amazing. The beach looks real, and you have drifted far away from Fire Red, and made it much more better.

I love the Dome House. Can't wait for more!

Epsilon

Shiny Scizor
    Years
  • Your tiles look amazing!
    But just a question, are all of these actually imported in to a game?
    And if it is in which game?

Years
  • Thanks for the comments. As soon as I am done spriting for Atomic Reactor, I will make a new building for the PHO set, along with a new path, and maybe another Mart/Center set.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back