• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

More Tiles from Me

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkPegasus

~ Stargazer ~
    Years
    "And there he stood in his amazement" - DP (like a sec ago)

Uber! I really like the sea tileset, I'd really like to see it animated, can you make that happen? : )

Edit (seeing that I got a warning O_o): I can't really see anything wrong with the tilesets, except, maybe, that you inverted the roof shading (in Pokemon games the further part is darker), but I contribute that to your style.

Last edited:
    Years
    Well, I'll sea if I can get an image animator (Pun intended).

Anyway, I have some new things. I have the new building to the PHO tileset, and I also have the helicopter done for AR (by the way, do not use the helicopter).

More Tiles from Me

PHO Tileset

More Tiles from Me

Helicopter (Do Not Use)

Samson

no, i don't know milk drink
    Years
    oh wow, that new building is brilliant. very well done. looks like a jail. what exactly is it?

i love the helicopter there. i only have one issue with it, that being that it could use some darker outlining. for instance, the building above it has the perfect balance of dark and anti-aliasing outlining. besides that, it's flawless. can't wait to see more.

Years
    Well, it is supposed to be a city building. I am working on other urban tiles at the moment, as well as some tiles for some fangames.

Atomic Reactor

it came alot sooner than expected =)
    it looks great.

Years
    Okay, I finished the tiles I made for DarkPegasus. Here they are.

More Tiles from Me

Please do not use.

So now, the next project to tackle are the other tiles that AR requested. I will do those as soon as possible.

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2017
    Those look great!
    Even though, you could maybe change the pallet of those trees a bit, a bit darker maybe, if they would be like that ground, it would be perfect.

Atomic Reactor

those trees are really good. but one of the stumps confuses me.
    the far left
    are those mushrooms or something?
    cuz to me they look like pokeballs, id change the colors of them

is that enough constructive criticism?

Years
    Wow, that looks excellent. I was expecting you to only use one of the trees, but I see you used almost all of them. By the way, if you also need some pond tiles, I could make those in addition to the Snow tiles.

Anyway, I have been really busy. I just finished the line art for the cathedral for AR. I haven't touched on the snowy tiles just yet, but I should be able to get to them this weekend. Here are some trees I made a couple of days ago for DarkPegasus (though I forgot to give them to him), too.

More Tiles from Me

Cathedral

More Tiles from Me

Trees

Please do not use either of the works above.

Megiddo-san

Barium - Summer '12 Return?
    Years
    Last edited:
    Years
    Hey, I finished AR's cathedral. It took much longer than I thought it would, but I think it was worth the work. Here it is, please do not use.

More Tiles from Me

Atomic Reactor

i really cant think of any criticism for the cathedral . . .
    do you plan on doing any indoor tile sets?

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2017
    The cathedral looks nice! Great coloring and shading...but i dont know if pokemon and religion are corresponding subjects...

Epsilon

Shiny Scizor
    Years
    Hey, I finished AR's cathedral. It took much longer than I thought it would, but I think it was worth the work. Here it is, please do not use.

More Tiles from Me

It looks quit nice, but it seems like the two rooftops on the sides are viewed from a different angle. But the shading and stuff is fenominal

DarkPegasus

~ Stargazer ~
    Years
    I have to agree with Cronos on this one. I suggest that you lengthen the side roofs, and give them a darker shading (the new parts).
    My friend made an example:
    More Tiles from Me

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back