• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Moriarty's Trade Centre Doohickey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokémon Ranger ✩ Moriarty

I lit a wee fire...on a boat!
Years
  • No, I mean I've made a mistake while writing. On my computer

That's what I thought you meant. =) Alright, I'll accept them. Hmm, I see that you are offering these two specific events all over the shop - I take it they are clones then, yes?

SCV058 said:
    Okay, I do have a TRU Darkrai-can you clone it and give me back the orgininal along with Giratina?

Yes, I can. =)

Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2010
    Yes there are Klne it is bad?

So I get him 1 hours and 15 minutes back on. But must go now. I'm back tomorrow.

Yes, it is clone, it is bad?

So I get him 1 hours and 15 minutes back on. But must go now. I'm back tomorrow.

Last edited:

Pokémon Ranger ✩ Moriarty

I lit a wee fire...on a boat!
    Years
  • I'm back on. Could sooner than I thought.

I'm sorry, I'm not fulfilling trades until tomorrow now.

MYSTRY Mew would be nice, can give a shiny chansey for it

That would be fine. :)

The further adventures of Captain Filler: Episode 1: Captain Filler solves a posting shortage.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2010
    Hello, I have not fully understood. Should I get in touch with you or you with me? When you have finished cloned.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back