• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Moriarty's Trade Centre Doohickey

Status
Not open for further replies.

KiNG LATiOS14

Moriarty = The BEST Trainer 8D
    Years
    Yeap! 8D Glad you like it! And Thank You SO Much for the trade! I read your rules! ;]
    Ohh and doesnt the Regigigas unlock the Iron Hills or something like that?

Pokémon Ranger ✩ Moriarty

I lit a wee fire...on a boat!
    Years
    Yeap! 8D Glad you like it! And Thank You SO Much for the trade! I read your rules! ;]
    Ohh and doesnt the Regigigas unlock the Iron Hills or something like that?

You're welcome! XD And thank you XD.

I'm not sure if the Tenimura Regigigas does - I think you might need a TRU Regigigas to unlock Rock Peak Ruins (Regirock), Iron Ruins (Registeel) and Ice Peak Ruins (Regice). If so...I'm sure I could find you one. XD

Harumi-chan

L o v e . M e . H a t e . M e
    Years
    Hey hun c:
    I was wondering what are the characteristics and dates of the 2 Gentle Arceus?

Years
    Hey hun c:
    I was wondering what are the characteristics and dates of the 2 Gentle Arceus?

2 Gentle Arceuses? I have one Gentle and one Adamant...? o.0

How bout we go with Regis for Gamestop Deoxys, 10ANNIV Celebi, and VGC09 Milotic?

That sounds fine. I'm now not trading again until the weekend; that okay?

Harumi-chan

L o v e . M e . H a t e . M e
    Years
    Woops I misread XD I saw the Regigigas below it and its also Gentle rofl hey I just got back from an algebra test XD don't mind me

Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2018
    hi, well i like shiny duskull, cuz i love ghost stories(ahhh, good times, good times...) plus i want a dusknoir ti be on my ev'd team, which i am curentally trying to create(i got one porygon-z)

yah all that ev stuff CONFUSES me thats why i jjust get them already evd. back to duskull . i had one that was my contest pokemon and now its a dusknoir, but still duskull are really cool.

well i think thats how you eneter so thanks!

Years
    Yeah that's fine just don't forget.

I promise I won't!

hi, well i like shiny duskull, cuz i love ghost stories(ahhh, good times, good times...) plus i want a dusknoir ti be on my ev'd team, which i am curentally trying to create(i got one porygon-z)

yah all that ev stuff CONFUSES me thats why i jjust get them already evd. back to duskull . i had one that was my contest pokemon and now its a dusknoir, but still duskull are really cool.

well i think thats how you eneter so thanks!

That's exactly how you enter. :] Good reasons; he's all yours. I'm next trading on the weekend, so look out for a VM/PM!

I got a sassy registeel, ill give it to u for ur shiny suicune

Full details, please.

Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2009
    registeel(sassy) lvl 30
    94/50/97/56/107/36
    Stomp/Metal claw/curse/superpower
    Caught by me

Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2018
    That's exactly how you enter. :] Good reasons; he's all yours. I'm next trading on the weekend, so look out for a VM/PM!

wow thnx so much!!

i truly do enjoy nice people like you who give up their hard earned pokemon all for strangers. Whill i admit tihs isnt my main pokemon forum it is my main pokemon trading destination.

1) it just seems easier to find what you are looking for to me.

2) all the nice people, reasonable offers, and giveaways.

so once again thank you so much. also saturday i will be able to trade.

Years
    • she/her or they/them
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Hey Moriarty
    I'm really sorry that I couldn't trade earlier; I had tons of work that I needed to attend to. Also, a five-hour time zone difference doesn't help.

I can probably be on Wednesday, and in addition to the Celebi, I also took a look at my Regis. I have two Regis (A Regirock and Registeel, I think) that have quirky natures (once again, I think), which you do not appear to have at the moment. Also, my brother wants to do some trading with you; I think he wants a Deoxys, for which he'll trade you a Lv. 50-something shiny Raticate. I don't have all of the details now, so I'll post later.

TheAppleFreak

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back