• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Most annoyin pokemon in the game

Years
  • Today I faced up a team and couldn't stop my self from laughing . It had: mega kangastan, rotom wash, klefkei, greninja, talonflame and an un over-used pokemon- goodra. Like c'mon?!..

As much as I hate to say it, but we have to accept that most players would rather go easy mode if you know what I mean, and I rarely see Goodra, that thing is OU? O_O

JimRaz0r

JimRaz0r
    Years
  • I get really annoyed with Azumarill and Ferrothorn. Azumarill is just a fairy-type powerhouse and I think everyone has hated Ferrothorn since Black and White with its Defense and everything it sets up.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    um what does subsitued do?

Substitute sacrifices 25% of the user's HP and puts a Substitute (usually in the form of some PokeDoll-esque thing) in its place. The Sub takes damage for the Pokémon and is immune to status effects, basically acting as a temporary shield (it will eventually break, and its durability is based on the user's HP). And the Pokémon that used Substitute is still free to do stuff. It's a pretty popular move in battles.

Last edited:

Calamity

Just for the love of the game.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2020
    Multiscale Dragonite is the bane of my life.

SakureX

Just trying to find my niche.
    Years
  • Charizard X, I have a friend that always boosts it with dragon dance. If it reaches +2 Dragon dances, consider your team swept.

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2017
    For me, it's pretty much any unoriginal Pokemon that everyone just HAS to have on their team. Sticking to 6th gen, I have three in mind in particular.

Aegislash. Seriously, it gets a horrendously broken variant of the already-broken Protect move, and can leisurely hide behind it while it Swords Dances and Shadow Sneaks. It's such a pain to my physical powerhouses like Weavile and Flareon and is insanely easy to win with due to it's amazing coverage.

Talonflame. I usually don't have a problem beating this thing, but the fact that it gets a priority Brave Bird with almost no way around it really screams broken to me. I see this damn thing on literally almost every team I come across. Whatever happened to originality?

Mega-Kangaskhan. Not seen as often, and I usually don't say this, but you have zero skill as a trainer if you have to rely on this damn-near-uncounterable thing. Its priority 120-power Sucker Punch alone says something, but it also gets Fake Out, Power Up Punch, and Return to further break it. Takes the fun out of battling. Banning it was entirely justified.

Don't forget the Roost is also priority if it has it as well! ;-) But really, An electric or Rock type (rock especially) makes Talonflames no big deal.

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    Klefki has to be the most annoying, It's less his way of battling and more of that he's the most unoriginal Pokemon ever created.

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2019
    Klefki has to be the most annoying, It's less his way of battling and more of that he's the most unoriginal Pokemon ever created.

how come unoriginal?
    i didn't love his appearance at first. i was like : LOL a key holder???
    and then i got used to it. it's kinda cute . ( i still hate its way of batteling)

Back