• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Most annoying Gym Leader

Jabunks

Currently Inactive
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2010
    Most annoying gym Leader's Pokemon thread...

Ok, let's do it like this (I decided to do this because i coudn't beat koga in FR xD)

Most annoying Pokemon of Gymleader, and or Elite four/Champion member of the GBA Games...

Post Like this

Gen:
    Person:
    Pokemon:
    Reason:

Ex: (Mine)
    Gen: FR/LG
    Person: Koga
    Pokemon: Muk
    Reason: Incredibly high HP, Minimize, Acid armor... BARGH!

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
    Gen: E
    Person: Wallace
    Pokemon: Kingdra
    Reason: Double Team. Enough said?

I...Hated...this...guy's...DT...
    And Full Restores.
    My Sceptile was...what? 4 levels higher? And I failed to beat it...X.X...

Guitar God in Training

Glam Metal Rules
    Years
    My personal worst is Tate and Liza's Claydol in Emerald but most gym leaders are way too easy in game. If you have a type advantage and resistance to their moves you can take them out easily, even when their pokemon have higher levels.

JollyRoger25

Dark Type Master
    Years
    I hated Winona, man her flying types, and that Altaria that she has is killer, ecspecially sence I started with Treeko, and when i got there it was a Sceptile, but still. But now I have a excellent team, so take that previously better Gym Leader!!!!!

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
    Mine's Flannery... Especially my starter is Treeko. Although my Sceptile's 37, Torkoals Attract and Overheat somewhat's annoying. Liza and Tate's fine with me, especially I have a Pokemon that have Surf.

Sushi.

AWESOME
    Years
    Gen: E
    Person: Brawly
    Pokemon: Makuhata (can't spell >_<)
    Reason: Brawly keeps using Berry's on his pokemon many times ARGH!!! It took a long time to defeat him.

AceTrainerNicole

マニアがあること? ??慢している
    Years
    Gen: III
    Person: Norman
    Pokemon: Slaking
    Reason: I never liked the gen III fighting types, so always had to train ages to beat him

GKS

Retired Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2013
    I think I said this before someplace, but...
    Brawly (however it is spelled) in Emerald is annoying.

He has pretty strong Pokemon for the second gym and his last Pokemon is the killer. Plus, he uses items on it and the moveset is pretty good too.

No other gym gives me any more trouble than this one.

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    Gen: II
    Person: Whitney
    Pokemon: Miltank
    Reason: Attract + Rollout killed me fast. x_x I remember my hard struggles. :\

Senjistar

Dazzling ;)
    Years
    Whitney she has been metioned so she is obviously pretty hard. Of course when I played G/S/C I was little. Also I didnt know much about battling then, so that could be it.

Years
    Ahh, yes the most annoying Gym Leader/Elite Four Member.

Game/Title:Emerald
    Person:Champion Wallace
    Pokemon:Milotic
    Reason:Overkill, I couldn't even get this to Yellow and when I Crit'ed it to red, Full Restore and there goes my Blaziken. Revive Blaziken, Hydro Pump from Milotic, Critical Hit, gone. Brings out Salamence and after like 10 hits, I've defeated Milotic and the rest of his team.

Back