• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Most Annoying Moves

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    I hate it when peeps use Toxic, then protect repeatedly.

I get annoyed that I can't do a freakin hit on them, and at the same time my pokemon can't do a darn hit on it..

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    There's one annoying combination that is only obtainable by metronome (my togepi did that once :D) it encored a noctowl to foresight, attracted it then paralyzed it, reduced it's accuracy twice and wrapped it so it couldn't be switched out.

Spirit's Fire

The Umbreon Master
    Years
    Any attack that lowers stats... Growl, Tail Whip, etc...

As well as the Leech Seed + Toxic or paralysis combo.... *grumbles*

And the use of items. I hate that! Get someone down to like 1 point and then they use Full Restore... >.<

Also... any attack that allows the opponent to recover a significant amount of health. Yes, notice that these are annoying when used against you, but insanely useful if you use them yourself.

typoflosion

lvl 999
    Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2005
    when I played someone long time ago in pokemon stadium, I used wrap and I could not stop, the other guy playing with me was also getting annoyed.

most annoying moves in LG\FR= secret power (like what in the world does that do), unknown power (I can't beleave unknowns still have this move), attract (it takes a very long time to attack after this move if used on me), spikes (oh, god, don't get me started on this one...), sand attack, roar, teleport, rock tomb (brock's onix was way too powerful with this move)

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
    Yeah in the Nintendo 64 Pokemon Stadium game, moves like fire spin, wrap, etc. that prevents you from escaping keep goin for about 2 to 5 turns and you can't attack. That was sure annoying wasn't it.

orangekows

I am so hot
    Years
    i hate double team and 1hko's the most.

attract and confuse ray can get annoying. even when you switch, they keep using it :(, especially combined with thunder wave...

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2005
    Your Correct

your right those moves don't help at all but i sujjest you teach your pokemon some stat power up like iron defense it sharply raises your defens because if your pokemon is at the yaloow condition u need to use those stat power up :D :D :D :D :D :bandit: :bandit: :bandit: :bandit: :P :P
    :classic: :classic: :classic: :cross-eye :\ :\

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2005
    Your Correct

your right uzumaki naturo those moves don't help at all but i sujjest you teach your pokemon some stat power up like iron defense it sharply raises your defens because if your pokemon is at the yaloow condition u need to use those stat power up :D :D :D :D :D :bandit: :bandit: :bandit: :bandit: :P :P
    :classic: :classic: :classic: :cross-eye :\ :\

BrainWave

A new idea sprouts
    Years
    I don't like cosmic power (unless it's my pokemon usind it :D) because each it's used, my attacks are weaker against it :(

BonzaiMudkip

Senior Trainer
    Years
    Lets see......i freaken hate substitute,confuse ray,will o wisp,minimize,double team,roar and baton pass.Those moves get on my nurves alot,and that stupid substitute strategy is getting old,i already know how to defeat pokemon with that strategy,first move substitute,i strike hard,it fades,use again,same thing happens till the dumb dumb faints or switch.I really hate when that happens.I hope no one in this forum challenge me with that strategy,cause if they do....(shakes fist)

Back