• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Most annoying pokemon in your game.

Mutt19

Kill confuse ray not golbat
Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2010
    Zubat and Golbat is a highly expected answer for me so be creative. Medicham used forcepalm Wailmer fainted. God!!! I was one exp point away from a wailord!

Mutt19

Kill confuse ray not golbat
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2010
    I would have to say magikarp because it is so common, you get nearly no exp from battling it, it takes forever to raise, and it sucks.
    True but... A wild magikarp appeared! Go Arceus! Magikarp used splash! It didn't do anything! Magikarp used hyperbeam! Arceus fainted XD!

DeathOfBlades

AYE SIR!
    Years
  • Haha. You have encountered a lvl.1 Magikarp! Go Rayquaza! (lvl.100). Rayquza uses Outrage. Magikarp's lvl. 1 ability countered Outrage and made Rayquaza immediately gets to it's confused effect from the Outrage. Magikarp uses splash! SUPEREFFECTIVE!!!! OHKOED! Magikarp wins!

Panfisha

BIGGLYPUFF?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2021
    It has to be Skuntank and drapion. All the bad guys use it, it only has one weakness, and even then they have high physical defense. And really, a skuntank at level 23?

Lorenzo_Von_Matterhorn

Trainer of Awesome
    Years
  • Since I am an avid "grinder" when it comes to training my Pokemon and end up having to face the same Pokemon a million times. I'd have to say Budew/Roselia/Roserade because of it's ability "Poison Point". Many a time have I either had to rush to a Pokemon Center or deplete my stock of Antidotes or Poison curing berries because the Pokemon I was training just happened to get hit by "Poison Point" right after defeating Budew/Roselia/Roserade. Second place would definitely have to be Bidoof/Bibarel because of "Rollout". As you can tell, I'm not that far into my game so I'm just stating the Pokemon that piss me off in my current position in the game!

-Lorenzo

Sudeki

Can you feel it?
    Years
  • I would say I hate seeing Skuntanks or Stunkys, Only because of playing Mystery Dungeon Darkness and how Skuntank was the annoying bad guy who got away with everything lol.

Years
  • Most annoying Pokemon on my team - PSYDUCK!!!
    Why: Well, Golduck is one of my favorites and to get Golduck you need to evolve Psyduck. So leveling him is a b**** cause he gets confused from any attack that has a 1% chance of making him confused. Plus he's weak.

Most annoying Pokemon to fight- I'll just pick a type... Ghost or Dark.
    Why: Ghost Pokemon are immune to everything (or so it seems to me) and Dark Pokemon destroy you if you Pokemon has any Normal in its blood. LOL

Oddly enough, my favorite Pokemon on my team right now is Staravia cause she's fast and I have quick claw on her. Plus, flying Pokemon seem to PWN a lot of other types. :P

Inpu

Rocket Lieutenant
    Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2010
    I'm aggrivated by the fact that I could barely find any blasted Chanseys when I was looking for a Lucky Egg last week, and all I kept running into were Bibirels. Now that I have my egg, I'm out EV training my Drapion against Bibirels, and I keep running into Chanseys instead!!!

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years
  • Bibarel. The little stupid beaver thing pops up all the time and bugs me. I can't be the only one on this opinion, can I?

I happen to use one as an HM slave, I must admit. I torture the poor thing when I get bored >:3

Wild Kadabra appeared!

Go Magmortar!

Attack
    Pkmn <--
    Bag
    Run

You're foe's weak! Get 'em, Bibarel!

Cut
    Surf
    Strength
    Rock Smash <--

Kadabra used Psychic!

Bibarel fainted!

Keep battling?

Yes
    No <--

Ha! Take that, lousy annoying beaver thingy! >:D

Years
  • I just find any Pokemon that has the ability to confuse my Pokemon annoying. I hate it when my Pokemon become confused.

Game: Your Pokemon has become confused!
    Me: Bleh, who cares. I'll risk it, and hopefully my Pokemon will attack.
    Game: Your Pokemon is confused. It hurt itself in it's own confusion!

D:<

Back