• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Most annoying pokemon in your game.

blueblur155

Proud American Citizen
Years
  • As I have stated in numerous other posts on similar subjects, the MOST annoying Pokemon in my opinion are BIDOOF and BIBAREL! They are just another attempt to drive the gamer to INSANITY!!!

Years
    • Seen Mar 19, 2010
    Zubats are my least favourite Pokemon. The list made me laugh because I never could find Mewtwo in the games (I played Yellow) but got him by using a Game Shark. Also, I always remember Lance from Gold and Silver, not his small role in Red and Blue. I'm playing Platinum now too; looks like I am Poke Addicted.

TigerSwift

New Breeder
    Years
  • Bidoof (leading onto Bibarel) is the most annoying, and pointless, pokemon ever. It's one of those pokemon that makes me think, "The designers are seriously running out of ideas"

Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2020
    Pelipper. It just looks retarded and has one of the worst typings going. I hate a lot of Gen III pokemon though.

jefflee915

Treating all pokemon equally
    Years
  • um...i would have to say that bidoof/bibarel and starly are the worst in terms of running into them in the wild. they pop up so much it's not funny...in battle though, i HATE glameow! they are annyoing and plus they have one of the weirdest cries i've ever heard

PiPVoda

water, Forever
    Years
    • He / Him
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 2, 2022
    Pelipper and Tentacruel, they are like the pokemon no one feels like catching YET they always pop up (while in the water of course)....

DeathOfBlades

AYE SIR!
    Years
  • Pretty obvious. Zubat/Golbat. Geodude. And the most famed water annoying one Tentacool! And Bidoofs I don't mind cause they're mainly located in the routes near Sangem and the lake verity PLUS they are responsible for my HP EVs :D.

jefflee915

Years
  • Pretty obvious. Zubat/Golbat. Geodude. And the most famed water annoying one Tentacool! And Bidoofs I don't mind cause they're mainly located in the routes near Sangem and the lake verity PLUS they are responsible for my HP EVs :D.
    i have to agree with DeathOfBlades.. they have been in EVERY SINGLE pokemon game since red/blue and yellow. couldn't they have left them out?

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years
  • i have to agree with DeathOfBlades.. they have been in EVERY SINGLE pokemon game since red/blue and yellow. couldn't they have left them out?
    But then they'd have to replace them with new one's and it starts over XD
    Plus they'd have to live with angry fans that hate them because they stopped the chain of having the Pkmn in every game. it's like They'd remove Pikachu. Which I wouldn't have any problems with (that little yellow *******), but some will ^^"

DeathOfBlades

AYE SIR!
    Years
  • I know I stated my hated pokemon but people shouldn't really complain. The game creators were nice enough to put in Max Repels which works wonders in those nasty annoying pokemon. However it does sometimes become a nuisance when EV training.

jefflee915

Years
  • I know I stated my hated pokemon but people shouldn't really complain. The game creators were nice enough to put in Max Repels which works wonders in those nasty annoying pokemon. However it does sometimes become a nuisance when EV training.
    I guess i got kinda carried away when I said that... but true that max repels work wonders, which is why i carry a lot of them around just to avoid them

spoink17

Top pokemon co-ordinater
    Years
  • i would have to say bronzong i hate it a lot and every time i face the elite four thats the only pokemon that gives me problems!!

Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2011
    I hate ralts and its whole revolution chain. that freaky mushroom......child.... whatever it is, just annoys me as a trainer. it takes ages to train and then yields nothing. the only version of it that i like is gallade and even then mine is different from the rest.(with its wierd blue head and it's blue stick like arms)

Years
  • I really hate Combees. In order to fill up my Pokedex completely, I need a Vespiquen, but the ratio to get a female is so low, that it seems impossible! I tried breeding, but all of them are male in the eggs as well!

Back