• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Most annoying pokemon in your game.

Sudeki

Can you feel it?
Years
  • Mine would probably be the pokemon that are constantly overused in every single pokemon game,(Like Zubat's in caves) Seriously make some new bat or something -_-.

Nikorasu

Shut down the devil sound
    Years
  • I couldn'y remember what pokemon i used, so i just guessed gengar as thats all i can remember ^.^ Silly mistake i guess

Years
  • Well I'm not sure if it's supposed to be an annoying pokemon on your team or an annoying foe...but either way. Gyarados. That thing is a monster. One time I almost whited out cuz of that thing. Oh yeah that and Bronzong. I have usually been able to melt it with Infernape, but if he gets a psychic move in, I'm a goner. And no use trying to use a ground move on it, cuz it usually has Levitate. :-/ very annoying to me.

TheGearofWar

RAAM Assassin
    Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2010
    Magikarp /shot

Not for the Pokemon,
    but because of the constant "MAGIKARP IS AWESOMESAUCE" 4chan abuse that got old years ago.

Years
  • geodude/zubat: they've been in every pokemon game and theres nothing special about them.
    Driffloon: What the what? A balloon pokemon?! come on.
    Bibarel: This guy is looks really funky and some how appears everywhere.

Ryu-kun

Dreeeaaaams...
    Years
  • Staravia!!!
    People say that Bidoof appears everywhere... But man are they wrong!
    My usual route experiences: *Walks* *Notices a patch of grass* *Makes a dash for it* *A wild Staravia appeared!* *Run!* You can't run!....
    Me: Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.........

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2010
    Geodude/Graveler. Whenever I'm EV training, one of these guys are bound to pop up and proceed to explode in my face using Selfdestruct or Explosion. ;;

Years
  • definitely bidoof and zubat arrrggh keeps popping out pointlessly! I also think Mesprit is pretty annoying because it keeps fleeing! lolz just the dogs back then haha

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2011
    geo dude always uses self destruct than i hav to go all the way bak to the poke center

Years
  • Bidoof and Budew.

If I see another one of those two my DS is going to fly out the window (so in other words, give me 5 minuites and i'll be complaining about needing a new DS)

Midnight Jog

Poké-Baller!
    Years
  • In platinum, Pearl, and Diamond... Definitely Bronzor. Stupidest idea for 1st stage Pokemon. Good Lord. It's annoying.

Dempa

Fire Pokemon Trainer
    Years
  • I absolutely hate Bronzor.
    I always seem to run into it when doing re-runs of Diamond or Pearl and it never ever lets me escape.
    And it's typing is somewhat difficult to overcome with the limited choice of pokemon in the start of the game.
    Then of course there is Bidoof, Zubat and Tentacool...

gmack2340

Game Programmer
    Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2010
    I HATE those darn Bidoofs! Them, and Bibarels!
    Don't be decieved.......

Back