• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Most annoying pokemon in your game.

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2023
    Anything that causes Poison, Paralysis, Sleep, Confusion, etc. So basically, the Budew line, Zubat line, Bronzor line, and others I can't think of.

Tree_x

Breeder
    Years
    :O....it would have to be my one true enemy.....in this world no matter where i go our try to hide he is always there............Yea i do not know where i was going with that but the most annoying poke'mon our in game pokes that use Hypnosis's

ILoveDragonite

~~Do the wave~~
    Years
    :O....it would have to be my one true enemy.....in this world no matter where i go our try to hide he is always there............Yea i do not know where i was going with that but the most annoying poke'mon our in game pokes that use Hypnosis's
    No way, you wake up from sleep, toxic and poison powder on the other hand, FFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

AquaThePiplup

Gravity of Love~
    Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2023
    The most annoying Pokemon in my game would be Bidoof or Zubat. They appear way too much in my game.

Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2010
    I hate Abra (& all the other Pokemon who Teleport or run away). They're a real pain to catch!

Jamie88

4th Generation Newb :)
    Years
    For me any Pokemon that constantly uses harden when your starting off in the game, cascoon being a prime example, or any Pokemon that uses 'supersonic' or 'confuse ray'.....I hate confusion!! :@ To be honest, I hate alllll stat changes lol

Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2010
    RATTATA and raticate there soo annoying the only moves they would use is growl btw when did rats start to growl they Skweek

Master Kavar

Where beginnings are
    Years
    the most annoying wouldbe my venusaur that i had transferd from emerald to to platinum now i never use it, it's now collecting dust in side the PC lol

Back