• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Most annoying Pokemon to get on the Wonder Trade system

Cyru

-
Years
  • I just want to know who the demon is that keeps breeding Wingulls and pumping them back into the WT

Years
  • Yesterday I recently got a JPN Jolly Snorunt with 5 IV's for my 5 IV Timid Charmander. I was so incredibly happy and now I can finally breed a shiny one.

Seriously, I wish I got more pokemon like that. I never throw 'em away either cause I can use it for battles and waste less time breeding it with another nature. It makes you appreciate the GTS x1000000 better after you weed out the zigzagoons and other common pokemon.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    I don't really mind getting Pokemon like Wurmple since I can only get that Pokemon on Wonder Trade in Y and I need at least 5 to have one of each evolution, more since you don't know what it will evolve into.

However the most annoying is definitely Magikarp, unless its a foreign Pokemon of course.

Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2016
    I enjoy wonder trading a lot still. I just like to see what I will get. I try not to be heart broken if I get something I don't like. I have gotten two shinies from it... And I tend to think they were real shinies because they didn't have stellar stats.

DigitalMewtwo

Somewhere on the digital spectrum
    Years
  • Whenever I use the WT, I give away whatever extra IV breed Pokemon I got left. Just the other day I gave away a nearly perfect 31 IV breed and EV'd trained PKMN. I'm sure that individual was really happy with. I always use it without any expectations. I'll admit that I've had my fair share of unwanted pokemon but I've also gotten some pretty cool ones too.

I think it's a pretty cool feature.

Yea I do that too. I try to at least trade stuff that's relatively superior or better.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    wonder trade is gods gift to all pokemon players. there's plenty of annoying pokemon on it, but if you stick with it long enough you can literally make yourself a nice team and you're one town in the game so far

Years
  • Zigzagoon, Magikarp, Wurmple, Mightyena, and more so.. But if I get one I just put it back in... I try to catch lots of pokemon you don't normally see and send them out but then I have to many useless pokemon in my boxes from where the pokemon I got back just seem awful... Yuck :p

Mimikyu402

Flareon Master
    Years
  • peopel that just send bcak the trash they get on wonder trade are part of the prblem since they just send away tehm agin for another unliucky player to get

magicalgirlj

I liek Popplio
    Years
  • peopel that just send bcak the trash they get on wonder trade are part of the prblem since they just send away tehm agin for another unliucky player to get

I know this is so annoying to get everyone's unwanted Zigzagoon, Magikarp's, Wrumle's and Poochyena's. When I get any of these I just evolve or release them, because I know no one else wants it any more then I do.

DiamondCreeper23

Fire Type Lover
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2016
    Out of my MANY wonder trades, ive gotten 3 good things. A Torchic(One of my fav. pokemon with HA), a shiny Tyrunt, and a Zangoose (Omega Ruby exclusive, I don't have OR, in Alpha Sapphire, and the GTS trades are horrible) lvl 40. Everything else is junk (Zigzagoons, Wurmples, Magicarps, and flabebe just to name a few)

Years
  • Just got omega ruby a week ago and have noticed the amount of wurmples i get are beyond belief.

Sent off my Flygon as i didnt use it anymore and got a level 1 wingull -,-

Yuutsa

Regretting life, one step at a time
    Years
  • I personally don't care at all what the pokemon I get is, just so long as some effort was put into it. I.E. I'd much rather get a breedjected Lv1 Zigzagoon than a lv 3 Zigzagoon met on route 101.
    It's like a trade off, I may not want my 57th Buneary, but still it has 4 IVs and I put a lot of time into it, please at least give me something that can trick me into thinking you tried, ya know?

LergiOfficial

#1 Octillery Fanboy
    Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2016
    Anything common and stupid, like something someone went and caught on Route 103 or whatever.

Years
  • I'm a little annoyed when I get a Wurmple or Ralts, but what really infuriates me is when people give their Pokemon an inappropriate nickname, then send it off. I could probably get banned if I post the name of the Chingling I recently received... {XD}

Years
  • I'd been wonder tradng my breedjects away, 5 boxes full, and I was utterly stunned by what I received.

15x Magikarp
    11x Zigzagoon
    3x Bidoof
    8x Tailow
    7x Ralts
    13x Wurmple
    8x Starters

I'd say all of these are just annoying to get since there's no use for them anyway, I already have their Dex entries and bred the ones I wanted. They're just there now.

As for stuff that's actually worth keeping...
    A 4 IV Flabébé that's going to help me breed my own.
    A 4 IV Scyther, I might breed a 5 IV one.
    A Swirlix, I didn't have that Pokémon yet!

3 Pokémon I can use out of 5 boxes of Wonder Trade severely crushed my spirit - but it was worth it after all, because I got nearly 50 Rare Candies in return.

GajeelRedfox99

Pokémon Fantasy Developer
    Years
  • Any pokémon available and easy to catch in the game, from zigzagoon to geodude. Rarer pokémon like absol though, i don't mind

Back