• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Most annoying Pokemon to get on the Wonder Trade system

Years
  • Wurmple for sure...

It's pretty irritating trading out HA and egg move, beneficial nature 4-5IV Pokemon and getting a Wurmple in return.

Come to think of it, most of the Wurmples I get are by people with the comment 'AuSlove', I'm assuming it's for some sort of stream giveaway, but it could not be more annoying.

Years
    • Seen Apr 22, 2016
    Everyone else in this thread is also saying Wurmple - I still keep a collection of my WT Pokemon (for now) and while I've gotten some amazing and interesting Pokes I've also sadly got a huge amount of spaces deserved for those little worms!

I think any Pokemon can be great and I'm very open-minded over what Pokes I get on WT as long as they are not caught in 3 seconds and immediately dumped into WT without any effort. A lot of Wurmples and Zigzagoons (without Pickup - at least that's a useful ability to farm items) plague WT, but what I also see a lot are Spindas, probably people thinking if they throw in some mid-game Pokemon that isn't level 2 then suddenly it'll be all right. That's not how it works people! Eletrike is also super populated in WT.

However the most heartbreaking WT for me was a shiny Shiftry. Wait, how is that bad?! Because it was a hacked Pokemon - at first I got very excited to get my level 100 shiny Shiftry with Pokerus but when I inspected it, I noticed it had negative "EXP to next level" parameter and from there I knew it was a hack. Even though I know it can be "fixed" by entering a battle, knowing it's a hackmon just feels dirty and sad.

Years
  • How did you get the rare candies?

If you wonder trade you get Poké Miles.
    I had synched my game with pokemon-gl.com and went to the Pokémon Mileage Club and exchanged the Poké Miles for Rare Candies there.
    Afaik, Poké Miles : Items rate is 50% off from in-game transactions.
    A Rare Candy costs about 200 Poké Miles (not sure on the exact number)

PokeHunterBlack

Bounty Hunter
    Years
  • Well, I sent a Lvl 38 Greninja one time and got a Poocheyena. This happened a few times after so I decided to send those Pokés back into the world. I ended up with some good Pokémon from it too. I got an event Celebi, an event I had missed, a Dieno, a Ditto and a Dratini. All of which I couldn't get.

And while we're on the topic, I am sick of people putting up Lvl 1 Magikarp for a Keldeo or Rayquazza on GTS!

TI

good mornin'
    Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2017
    I've gotten some BOMB stuff from wonder trading so if people wanna toss me a zubat or w/e it's nbd.
    Top two things I've gotten off the top of my head were shiny reshiram and a shiny latios w/ defog and perf IVs.

I defs try and only WT spitbacks, though because nobody wants to be that guy flooding level 3 zizags it's just bad karma.

PokeHunterBlack

Bounty Hunter
    Years
  • I've gotten some BOMB stuff from wonder trading so if people wanna toss me a zubat or w/e it's nbd.
    Top two things I've gotten off the top of my head were shiny reshiram and a shiny latios w/ defog and perf IVs.
    If you don't mind, I could take one, do you need a Larvitar, Noibat or frokie? I do have a lot more, i guess.

Mis

Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2016
    I don't think any of them are annoying to get. If I don't like what I found from wifi I just retrade it to someone else. LOL :) Does anybody else do that? :)

Back