• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Most annoying pokemon

Ino-Chan

"I won't lose to you!"
Years
  • I think the most annoying pokemon is...ether Hoothoot or Raticate. Like when I'm training up weak pokemon to the left of Ekruteak City (sp?), and I find a wild Raticate, it uses Hyper Fang once and the little dude's dead. And Hoothoots are just too common. -_-

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    Metapods are very annoying, good for training at the beginning but Harden makes it such a hassle.

GrovyleGamer2007

9-year PokeVetran
    Years
  • Geodude and Zubat in the first parts of the game. WAY too common! I also find golbats to be very annoying as well. They're a pain in the butt to kill and trainers that have them wind up nearly killing your best pokemon that's 20 levels above it. I swear, that's happened to me with Team Galactic ENDLESSLY! Another annoying pokemon is a Bronzong that knows calm mind. GUH! >_<

Years
  • Any Pokemon that knows Selfdestruct or Explosion because most of the time you end of fainting and miss out in experience points unless you are using something that resists Normal type attacks.

ShadowTails

I'm working on a better Avatar
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Mar 7, 2015
    Annoying in the aspect of catching: Raikou, Entei, Suicune, just about any legendary.
    Annoying: Rattata... I can't think of many places in Johto where it doesn't appear...

Back