• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Most annoying thing ever!!!

Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2020
    yeah I agree, I mean seriously there's a difference between originality and straight up annoying, but no they went with something somewhat original.

Years
    I can agree with something like Wailord being hard to find, due to the ease of getting one if it were not rare. It's powerful. But Milotic, well, it's not good in my opinion. So I say Rare Feebas is Failure.

Years
    Milotic has mediocre stats, its specials and HP being the best. Really nothing to give yourself a headache over. If it is just that you want one, then trade. Let someone else put in the effort XD. Unless you are looking for that "glory" when you finally come past one.

Years
    I agree. Finding a Feebas in R/S can get a bit annoying over time. I myself have only ever caught 3, as for D/P i have yet to encounter one (simply because I've never tried)

Years
    I agree. Finding a Feebas in R/S can get a bit annoying over time. I myself have only ever caught 3, as for D/P i have yet to encounter one (simply because I've never tried)
    Well, whenever you feel like searching over 800 tiles. XD

It is a daunting task, but you do have a sense of righteousness when you encounter one.

SpiderCarnage

This guy
    Years
    Yup i searched for 2 days & quit then i got lost in that mt cornet & hit the motherload a bunch of level 19-24 feebas caught about 10 of them

shanecdavis

Prof. Davis
    Years
    • Age 52
    • Utah
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    Milotic is anything but mediocre. It is actually one of the better Water-types in the game, if you breed it right. Its strong HP and SDef stats help it perform well as a Bulky Water. Then if you are smart enough to breed a Bold Nature, and pump up Def Evs, it can handle physical attacks pretty well too. Not to mention the fact that with its Ability, if it gets statused its Def is increased by 1.5x. Abuse Rest/Sleep Talk and Milotic is a great Pokemon.

heatman2477

think with your dipstick jimmy
    Years
    i don't think that it is that annoying to find in emerald. it has never taken me more than 30 mins to find it. never tried in d/p/pt because i just palparked.

pokerus34

Labyrinthine Rhapsody
    Years
    If you think that Feebas is common, you're the lamest thing in the world...

I think there is a technique in finding Feebas... I'll go check it.

P.S. : And evolving it into a Milotic is an annoying thing, too! :(

Dainty

The Puppet Master
    Years
    • Seen Dec 17, 2012
    I never had trouble with Feebas (or so I remember). But Chimecho, ugh! I spend HOURS trying to get that thing to show up. I kept saying to myself, "Okay. If this next Pokémon isn't Chimecho, just leave and take a rest." Over and over again, then when I finally really really meant and intended to rest for a while, who shows up none other than Chimecho! Then the stupid thing didn't want to be caught, so I spend a half hour trying to catch the fricking thing. She kept doing Uproar, which was good for me.

I named her Trouble.

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
    Years
    Gasp! You had Chimecho trouble too!? Argh... SO ANNOYING! It's like the last pokemon on the Hoenn Dex isnt it?

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    I can never get that bugger. x.x

In the past, I only need Feebas and Milotic for the pokédex. That, and Milotic is one of my favorite Water Pokémon...

-Leaf

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2010
    I can agree with something like Wailord being hard to find, due to the ease of getting one if it were not rare. It's powerful. But Milotic, well, it's not good in my opinion. So I say Rare Feebas is Failure.
    feebas is magikarp's counterpart. i dunno.. do you see gyrados and milotic as a couple? both are kind of the same origin..

Back