• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Most annoying thing ever!!!

11wildy

Me!
    Years
    I caught one. Go down at fortree city, till you see 2 tiles to stand on whcih both are attached to water. Stand on the left on, look to the left and fish about 5 times. If you don't find one, try again next day.

Ayselipera

The last time I found Feebas I kept it safley in my
    pc box so I can breed it when I need it.

Dirtyjerry

TJ Kitchen
    Years
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    they should have put an easier option to get it. like an in game trade or something. its just abolutely ridiculous.

Vednix

:D
    Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2010
    Ha, yeah feebas is hard. i ended up encoutering one while i was underwater?

Pocchama01

Dark and Psychic Type Trainer
    Years
    I caught one. Go down at fortree city, till you see 2 tiles to stand on whcih both are attached to water. Stand on the left on, look to the left and fish about 5 times. If you don't find one, try again next day.

Thats exactly where I got mine :)

Years
    I still haven't managed to catch feebas. x3 I got so frustrated with it that I stopped trying for a while, but quite honestly, this thread has made me want to try again. :D

manhattan

missing in action
    Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2014
    Um, well, IMO, Feebas' event is pretty cool, because it gives me the feeling of it being avoiding the trainer, just like a rare Pokémon.
    (I like RPG moments because I'm overly imaginative.)

And also, I like Milotic's sprite and completing the PokéDex without trades. :B

Especially when you get the wrong river.

Oh, I'm so sorry, but this had me cracking up. x)

Lol , catching a feebaas = like 1hour of plain searching

What.
    It took me four days.
    D:

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
    Oh my gosh! I can so relate to you. x__x It's also hard trying to max out it's beauty so you can evolve it to a Milotic! *dies*

Maybe trade with someone for a Feebas? Or better yet trade with someone for a Milotic, then breed it to get a Feebas. :3

Greene1516

Scratching the surface...
    Years
    The amount of BS methods to finding one posted here is hilarious. The 4 tiles in the game where you catch Feebas are randomly generated and change with the common phrase. And when you find the tile Feebas is 100%; he always shows. So going to this certain place and diving this, and fishing this many times and blah, blah, blah isn't gonig to help in any way.

extramaster

Pokemon Diamond master
    Years
    Feebas is easy to get in d/p

In pokemon d/p it took me hardly 15 minutes of surfing (in mt cornet) to even get a feebas. but with r/s, it's a different story.....

pspaddict

Hacking begginer
    Years
    the first time i had pokemon emerald i went to the place to cath feebas i had no idea i could cath it there and who was it i starting using the super rode one time and i saw an ugly pokemon XD
    i trained him alot but i realesed him it was 2 ugly then i realized that that was one of the rarest pokemons =(

Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2009
    I still have'nt found one. After giving up and trying again etc, I've spent over a week in solid Feebas hunting. It's so annoying, and Milotic is one of my favourite pokemon ever.
    Its so hard!!

EDIT:

I LOVE YOU!!! Seriously, I fished, Good rod, 3 times only in this spot, and the Feebas appeared. :) Thank-You so much!!

IcyArceusRider

Nyaaaaa <3
    Years
    Wow...I think finding Feebas in the wild was one of the things in pokemon that has taken me the LONGEST to complete. It is incredibly annoying trying to find Feebas.

But I think that the most annoying thing in the games is the constant wild pokemon that keep appearing when you're trying to get somewhere in a hurry and you can't Fly (for whatever reason, maybe you're in a cave or something). The wild pokemon do help when you're trying to EV train but when you're trying to get somewhere they're a PAIN.

Back