• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Most Annoying Video Game Enemies and Video Game Moments

Mayl

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Apr 9, 2006
    That tonberry thing from the final fantasy games. Man, it made me paranoid. One hit and your dead.. Cheater.. V_V;;

- KearahShadowProdukshunz

Makoto

Years
    I haven't played most Final Fantasies, since I don't have them or their systems....

But my dad has FF8, and I actually got farther than he did and beat the game(he only ever got to the beginning of disc 3)...

Yes, Tonberries are Scary. I was scared out of my wits whenever one shown up... where Odin is(forgot the place's name)... But still we had to constantly fight tons of tonberrys to get Tonberry King to come out and play.... That was definitely my Most Annoying Moment.....

That, and how just when I thought I beat Ultimecia, she changed forms again...then again....then again....

Controller Freak

.:Trainer Card Collector:.
    Years
    Darn it Dylan! I had a good one but you got me distracted with the "Save One Piece" movement! Ha... j/k. Seriously though... they did that to one of my fave shows? I always that that stupid lollipop was suspicous...

Cloud_boy

FML
    Years
    I was really Pissed-off, not scare, when you enter the village in resident evil 4 the first time, when all those villagers try to kill you at once and the chainsaw guy comes after you and you are armed with a wimpy little handgun and nearly no ammo.
    I did more running away than killing, but after 7 hours and atleast 18 deaths(decapitation) I finally killed them all.

Alex The Great Master

Zeophyte in Eternal Exile
    Years
    Well, it is annoying when you fall for no reason in Sonic Heroes, when you must restart in FE8, when you must get the keys in Metroid Prime Echoes... I hate keys!

crystal_mew

- n i h i l i s t -
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 10, 2009
    Still don't understand how you can do that in Sonic Heroes. ._.; Oh, and an easy way to pass that part, Cloud 09, is to just run outside, then run back and kill the chainsaw guy in there. BD;

Anyways. I used to be annoyed/afraid when ReDeads from the Zelda game got me. Now I'm afraid sh*tless of pretty of everything in Resident Evil 4, especially that guy with long claws that just...runs after you. *shudder* What annoys me is Naraku from the Inuyasha RPG game. =/

mew2_v1

The Unknown
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Sep 14, 2010
    I was so angry when i play Tony Hawk American Wasteland where i must do the chinese man's request to do an Focus mode and a upward kickflip 360 over the trash bin. it takes 3 hours fo me to complete

Back