• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Most attractive gen 7 female character

Which female character in gen 7 do you like that most?

• Acerola

Votes: 5 6.0%
  • Olivia

Votes: 13 15.7%
  • Wicke

Votes: 3 3.6%
  • Lana

• Mallow

Votes: 6 7.2%
  • Plumeria

• Lusamine

Votes: 20 24.1%
  • Lillie

Votes: 29 34.9%
  • Mina

Votes: 1 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2017
    It's probably fairly obvious who I voted for.

...and she's in her forties to boot. Considering certain life choices she made - two in particular stand out - that's amazing.

Years
  • Whoa! i didn't think this list would catch on that quickly o.o Anyway i would say that my favorite female character would be Acerola She's so cute :3 And i like her character overall Loud and carefree But when it comes to the worst She does her best to care about People who had they're Pokemon stolen.

Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2019
    Yo can we get the female Team Skull grunt on this list please?

Edit: I swear that "yo" wasn't supposed to be a Team Skull joke. That's just how I talk.

Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2017
    It's probably fairly obvious who I voted for.

...and she's in her forties to boot. Considering certain life choices she made - two in particular stand out - that's amazing.
    Mommy had a little work done.

Edit: I swear that "yo" wasn't supposed to be a Team Skull joke. That's just how I talk.

I have a bone to pick with you!

Years
    • Seen May 30, 2018
    I'm between Lusamine and Plumeria... uuuuffff... yeah, maybe they are so sexualized, but Lillie is so very naive that... well, is a little bit insulting, Wicke is a old woman, Acerola as you said guys is more cute than attractive, Olivia... mmm... i never had a real crush on her... strange, Mallow i also love her 'cause she's pure fun doing her crazy stuff...

In resume... i don't know, maybe i love those girls that are crazy like Lusamine and a little bit of evil like Plumeria... acid stuff and not pure sugar like Lillie...

Plumeria:

U2jJLYw.png

Lusamine:

49485f08438c53fcf3db4cfd5860575f.jpg

Ufff... i wouldn't know wich of this ladies choose... they are incredibly awesome in their craziness!!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    Well for me ,
    The female stuff of Aether Foundation --

tumblr_odaerrnfjO1t2l5yfo1_250.png

And This NPC that keep appearing in game But never battles the player so we have no way to see her face or know her trainer class --

tumblr_od32y0HUMV1t2l5yfo1_540.jpg

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
  • If we're going by "attractive," then your only options are Olivia, Plumeria, Wicke, Lusamine, and maybe Mina. The rest are under 18, and that is illegal in the U.S. no matter which state you're in where it's 16 or 17 (everyone of you who gave Lillie the most votes should be ashamed of yourself).

I'm going with either Lusamine or Olivia (though I'm leaning towards Olivia because the former's already married).

Last edited:

sonic65101

Johto Champion
    Years
  • I voted for Lillie. I'm not very far in the game yet, but it seems like the male player character and Lillie are perfect for shipping.

Years
  • I have to say, Lusamine is my personal favorite of them all, not that the other girls aren't beautiful ( because they all beautiful) but when i think of pretty girl in gen 7, Lusamine pop out first! ( close to Olivia because...damn than this chick is pretty! )

Years
  • I voted for Plumeria for her menacing stare.

Too bad we don't battle her all that much in the games.

That stare of her's was awesome as hell

Yea it was a pretty sad that we did not get to fight her As much in the games.

Yo i would like to do that yo But i cannot edit the Poll yo as it is already created yo.

Last edited:

Kyeshu

Get in the goddAMN BAG neBBY
    Years
  • Lillie is by far my favourite PokeGirl, and definitely a cute character and because of this tie I have with Plumeria and the Spoiler one, I voted for Lillie ^_^
    I see everyone going "Oooh I like Plumeria, don't judge" and "Lusamine is HOT" and of course there is a lot of appreciation for Wicke. But never fear, don't be embarrassed at all for your decisions, because who I've deemed the most attractive is surely going to make you wonder, uh, here it is... oh by the way this actually contains a legit spoiler, it's not for show.
    Spoiler:

However if I chose an ordinary character then I definitely agree with MaximumVegetto - it has to be the smokin' Plumeria!!

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
  • I couldn't pick anyone other than Lusamine. As well as looking amazing for someone in their forties she
    Spoiler:

Back