• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Most attractive main girl character

Hottest main girl?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2023
    Who is the most attractive out of Misty/May/Dawn?

I will say May followed by Dawn. Last is Misty.

Semidos

Misty Fan Forever
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2014
    Hehe, easy question. Misty. She is perfect girl. She is nice, wise, beautiful etc.

luf100

Team Rocket Grunt
    Years
  • I think May is the prettiest, and then Misty. Personality wise I like Misty more than May. Dawn is just kinda meh for me all round. I don't like her but don't dislike her.

luf100

Team Rocket Grunt
    Years
  • I'm sorry but I don't have sexual desires for anime characters.
    I don't think this thread is about sexual desires (even if some people take it that way). If it is, ignore my above post. It is possible for something to be pretty without it being sexually attractive. Flowers are pretty, and you can think so without having sexual desires for them. :/

*Charizard*

Velocity
    Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2012
    I would have to say May since she is my favorite female character on the anime. Don't really care about the other two.

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years
  • Dawn because I love blue hair. :P

She sucks in every other way though compared to Misty, and most ppl seem to hate May, but she's okay. <- Rhymed.

Years
    • KY
    • Seen Aug 29, 2022
    I hate May very much. So there's no way I'd ever vote for her. She had some cool pokemon, but she's just frickin' annoying. Misty was cool, but she wasn't very pretty, except in a handful of episodes where she dressed up. Idk, Dawn is just kinda better looking than them. Plus: Piplup. That is all.

DonRoyale

Get on my choppa!
    Years
  • I'm sorry but I don't have sexual desires for anime characters.

You had to go and ruin a perfect opportunity for me to lay down some serious verbal beatings to the 12 year-old fanboys of this site. It's k, though, you're cool so you get away with it.

This topic is ridiciulous.

The anime tried to make a decent, non-fanservice male character, so they made Misty. They gave her a great personality and good character, but the more perverted members of the fanbase complained that she and her a-cups weren't doing anything, so they kicked her out and replaced her with a much worse character in May. To avoid just being a cheerleader and male fanservice, they made it so she actually did stuff. Too bad she sucked at that, so they replaced her again, this time with an even worse, even more annoying, but at least a bit more memorable (aside from Blaziken. because obviously blaziken is so damn cash bro that sh!t is nice!) female character in Dawn. Too bad she sucks even harder than May. They were bad enough the first time they tried, they shouldn't have tried again. Instead I'm forced to hear "POCHA" every single freakin' thursday and it makes me rage. In terms of fanservice, they made a 10 year-old wear a skirt. Real freakin' genius, PUSA. Yet of course Jynx is what you think offends people. At least pedo bear approves.

mod edit: let's lay down on the unneeded comments, k? k.

I did like the AG Misty though, they updated her look quite nicely. May and Dawn are too fanservice-y, IMO. :V

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2020
    You had to go and ruin a perfect opportunity for me to lay down some serious verbal beatings to the 12 year-old fanboys of this site. It's k, though, you're cool so you get away with it.

This topic is ridiciulous.

The anime tried to make a decent, non-fanservice male character, so they made Misty. They gave her a great personality and good character, but the more perverted members of the fanbase complained that she and her a-cups weren't doing anything, so they kicked her out and replaced her with a much worse character in May. To avoid just being a cheerleader and male fanservice, they made it so she actually did stuff. Too bad she sucked at that, so they replaced her again, this time with an even worse, even more annoying, but at least a bit more memorable (aside from Blaziken. because obviously blaziken is so damn cash bro that sh!t is nice!) female character in Dawn. Too bad she sucks even harder than May. They were bad enough the first time they tried, they shouldn't have tried again. Instead I'm forced to hear "POCHA" every single freakin' thursday and it makes me rage. In terms of fanservice, they made a 10 year-old wear a skirt. Real freakin' genius, PUSA. Yet of course Jynx is what you think offends people. At least pedo bear approves.

but if you're feeling like my post makes you want to reply with illogical, incoherent babble, you can disregard it because I suck caulks. :\

I did like the AG Misty though, they updated her look quite nicely. May and Dawn are too fanservice-y, IMO. :V

Agreed wholeheartedly. I don't like it when girls on a show only exist to titilate the audience, even though I myself am attracted to girls. Misty actually was a good character in her right, and was very vital to the show. As a matter of fact, one time I visited my local Blockbuster, I noticed that Misty was still on a card rack even though it's been five to seven years since she left the Show and thus could have easily updated the design with something more current. From what I heard, the rack was recent.

Although, just a slight correction, PUSA didn't "create" Dawn. The Japanese creators did. All PUSA did was dub her voice and market her in America.

I also think a better comparison would be Brock (since he was briefly removed because of fears of a backlash of racism, according to Hidaka, at least.)

On-topic, while I am attracted to girls, physical appearances are not what I care for. The only thing I truly think is important for a girl to deserve loyalty is her positive behavior and intelligence. So, really, I cannot vote.

Unown_

Sep.2003 - Mar.2010. Resigned
    Years
  • Attractive of the three: none.

To be honest, I would say that personality is more important than looks. Fanservice subside real fast, at least for me it does.
    Other anime shows at times cram an truckload into an episode which make me wonder "Is absolutely needed?" It feels more like a cheap method to fill up a timeslot.

If it was "Who do you like the best out of the three?" that would be Misty, because out of the three, she's the wise trainer.

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2020
    Attractive of the three: none.

To be honest, I would say that personality is more important than looks. Fanservice subside real fast, at least for me it does.
    Other anime shows at times cram an truckload into an episode which make me wonder "Is absolutely needed?" It feels more like a cheap method to fill up a timeslot.

If it was "Who do you like the best out of the three?" that would be Misty, because out of the three, she's the wise trainer.

You have my respect, Unown_.

I Laugh at your Misfortune!

Normal is a synonym for boring
    Years
  • I don't think this thread is about sexual desires (even if some people take it that way). If it is, ignore my above post. It is possible for something to be pretty without it being sexually attractive. Flowers are pretty, and you can think so without having sexual desires for them. :/

j00 w1nz0rz

Also, I thought Misty was prettiest 8D I don't mind May and Dawn, I just think red hair looks smexy hawt nice.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back