• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Most Common Item in the Underground?

Kokuo

Ground Type Trainer
    Years
    Thunderstones.

I have more thunderstones than I know what to do with and I don't need 587,295,012 Raichus and Jolteons.

Curt_09

Also known as Chozo
    Years
    I dig up those annoying damp stones and heat rocks!
    Plus, a butt-load of Leaf Stones. Why oh why do I always need Thunder and Fire Stones?!?.....

zerwey

:3
    Years
    After beating D/P/Pt, tons of Heart Scales and Fossils just suddenly appear in the Underground (hence the guy in the Resort Area saying, "Now people are saying there are new things to dig up!"). I'd say I get Fossils or Heart Scales most often (aside from Spheres and Shards).

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    I also dig up a lot of those rocks.

An example would be a heat rock or damp rock.

Amaruuk

[span="letter-spacing: -2px;"][b]└──[/b]►[/span]TY
    Years
    • Age 35
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    In Diamond, I found buttloads of Hard Stones, Heart Scales, and Thunder/Fire Stones. In Platinum, I seem to be finding more Shards (all colors), fewer Hard Stones, but still loads of Thunder/Fire Stones and Heart Scales, plus those weather rock things.

I don't find fossils too often, and I almost never find Leaf Stones.

Lily!

moved
    Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2010
    Other than Spheres, everytime I dig I manage to find a Heart Scale. xD
    I think it's... A sign...♥
    Other than that, I always find Skull Fossils and Thunder Stones.. Alot of the times I can't get to them completely before the walls crumble though. >.>

Tinhead Bruce

the Neighbour
    Years
    In Diamond, I found buttloads of Hard Stones, Heart Scales, and Thunder/Fire Stones. In Platinum, I seem to be finding more Shards (all colors), fewer Hard Stones, but still loads of Thunder/Fire Stones and Heart Scales, plus those weather rock things.

I don't find fossils too often, and I almost never find Leaf Stones.

Yeah, I think they might have increased the chance of finding shards and star pieces because of the Move Tutors.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    I totally forgot to mention shards.

I have lots of them from the underground.

Zackraa

Nom Nom Nom
    Years
    Depending on what you are under you'll receive more of that area's specific item like... if I head underground from the beach under sandgem town then head to where I should be underwater then I find boatloads of water stones, blue spheres and blue shards

Beelzebub

under the crimson air
    Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2013
    I find a ton of shards and Heart Scales. I try not to waste my heart scales, but I think I do. \o/

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Stones are another thing I dig up.

Sometimes I get aggravated by getting a lot of water stones.

Back